Know the difference between spiderman & deadpool?

#1 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

They never shut up with their comic act.

#2 Posted by Joygirl (18763 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not a difference, it's a similarity.

#3 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is Spider-Man with one tiny character flaw: he likes killing people with guns for money.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16152 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is nothing like Spider-man aside from the jokes and a slight costume similarity. I'm surprised anyone gets them mixed up to be honest!

#5 Edited by PunyParker (8998 posts) - - Show Bio

They are my favourite Marvel characters (along with IronMan.....ok,i have something for Spidey bigger than for the other two... :P)

Wade and Pete are similar for the mockery...and only.....Wade kills people,Spider saves 'em.......there are absolutelly no similarities between them.......

#6 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter is actually witty?

#7 Posted by Retro_Metro (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool:Always tries to be a hero even when he fails,has short romances with women,can quickly regenerate and still fight at the same time.Exceptionally great with different kinds of guns and his trademark twin bandaged katanas.Has a small but support group of friends who still help him

even if he betrays him for his own personal gain.Very funny dialogue when he acknowledges his feelings towards the audience. The strangest,smart guy who knows he's insane.

Spiderman:Has great morals,tries to get along with everybody,saves the ones he really hates even though he could just off them.Intelligent,makes handy gadgets and suits for really handy moments(the sheild suit,electro suit,ninja,bagman,iron spider,ect.) Is known by everyone in the main 616 universe.Has dealt with rejection,miscarriage,depression,framed(I could understand). Has some really awesome web-fluid constructs that match his athleticism and powerful fighting style.

#8 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Retro_Metro said:

Deadpool:Always tries to be a hero even when he fails,has short romances with women,can quickly regenerate and still fight at the same time.Exceptionally great with different kinds of guns and his trademark twin bandaged katanas.Has a small but support group of friends who still help him

even if he betrays him for his own personal gain.Very funny dialogue when he acknowledges his feelings towards the audience. The strangest,smart guy who knows he's insane.

Spiderman:Has great morals,tries to get along with everybody,saves the ones he really hates even though he could just off them.Intelligent,makes handy gadgets and suits for really handy moments(the sheild suit,electro suit,ninja,bagman,iron spider,ect.) Is known by everyone in the main 616 universe.Has dealt with rejection,miscarriage,depression,framed(I could understand). Has some really awesome web-fluid constructs that match his athleticism and powerful fighting style.

i agree with this statement.

#9 Posted by Dernman (14774 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man tells jokes. Deadpool is a joke. :p

#10 Posted by darthfury78 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

There is only one person who could bring them together: Vanessa Carlysle!!!

Does anyone else feels that Vanessa Carlysle is actually a hybrid clone of Mystique with Spider-Man's DNA? I believe that she was conceived using Mystique and Spider-Man's DNA same to create her in the future. From there, someone traveled back in the past (with the test tube with the egg cell) and implanted it into Mrs. Dorothy Carlysle's womb. This would have allowed her to carry he child to term, and she would believe that Vanessa was her child.

I would love to see Vanessa not only come back into Deadpool's world once again, but also Spider-Man and Mystique's world respectively. You could say that Vanessa Carlysle is actually the daughter of Spider-Man and Mystique. Here is her info:

http://www.comicvine.com/copycat/29-13311/

#11 Posted by BatWatch (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

That's not a difference, it's a similarity.

QFT.

#12 Posted by Jimishim12 (338 posts) - - Show Bio

In team ups and some cases the fandom, I know Spidey is a normal guy and sane compared to Wade but reguardless of that fact, he's a manchild and supposedly like DP in being childish. He's suddlenly the strict serious type that plays the straightman to him which is what other Marvel characters do when they are with Peter and I (except when Wade does something immoral and devious that endangers life) don't like how Peter gets annoyed so easily when talks or acts like he does especially when he's the king of annoying people, when they team up, Spidey suddenly loses his sense of lightheartedness, sense of composure and humor so DP can be the joker of the two and steal Spidey's funny aspect so they won't be identical, which shows me some serious fault in the marvel creators not being able to distinguish between Deadpool and Spiderman.

I don't like how Deadpool has to make Spiderman the tool of the relationship if anything it's Marvel's fault a ripoff has to make their icon compromise his well known comedic aspect to tone down to someone like Wade because DP is basically hipper and edgy Spider-Man. That's character assassination.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.