....KING SPIDERMAN...KING..T"CHALLA....KING SIRCCO...KING KHALIHD

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by KING_MELECH_QUEEN_MALKAH (2 posts) - - Show Bio

....KING SPIDERMAN...KING..T"CHALLA....KING SIRCCO...KING KHALIHD....MY BELOVED HUSBAND ...KING MELECH MALUCH SHABTAI SHABI (SHABBY) )...KHALID-KHASHAYARSHAH-AHASUERUS-ARTAXERXES-Xšayaršā -אֲחַשְׁוֵרוֹשׁ...SHAVIT.....KING SIRCCO......BELOVED HUSBAND of QUEEN MALKAH....YASMINE-KHALIDAH-.אֶסְתֵּר-ESTER-HADASSAH-YESFIR...R ROTHSCHILD SHABTAI SHAVIT...padashah of persia,......king...melech maluch of israel,...tzar of russia,...sultan of turkey,...maharaja of india,....padashah of persia,...emperor of china,....king regent of greece,...melech maluch of rhodes and crete,...maleekah jahaan of persia,...queen malkah of israel,...imperatrista of russia,....sultana of turkey,....maharajah of india,...maleekah jahaan of persia,....empress of china,...queen regent of greece,...malkah of rhodes and crete,....beloved eternal jewish bride queen baby sweet love proverbs 31 wife of my beloved husband....KING MELECH MALUCH SHABTAI SHABI (SHABBY) )...KHALID-KHASHAYARSHAH-AHASUERUS-ARTAXERXES-Xšayaršā -אֲחַשְׁוֵרוֹשׁ...SHAVIT.....KING SIRCCO... .padashah of persia,......king...melech maluch of israel,...tzar of russia,...sultan of turkey,...maharaja of india,....padashah of persia,...emperor of china,....king regent of greece,...melech maluch of rhodes and crete,...WE ARE NO FANTASY..BUT REAL..AND WE ARE THE CREATORS OF SOME REALLY FAMOUS COMIC BOOK HEROS.....WE ..HOWEVER..OURSELVES...ARE REALLY ROYALS..JUST AS YOU SEE...AND SO... AND MY BELOVED HUSBAND ..,KING MELECH MALUCH SHABTAI SHABI (SHABBY) )...KHALID-KHASHAYARSHAH-AHASUERUS-ARTAXERXES-Xšayaršā -אֲחַשְׁוֵרוֹשׁ...SHAVIT..KING SIRCCO..... BELOVED HUSBAND OF QUEEN MALKAH....YASMINE-KHALIDAH-.אֶסְתֵּר-ESTER-HADASSAH-YESFIR....R ROTHSCHILD SHABTAI SHAVIT..BELOVED ETERNAL JEWISH BRIDE QUEEN BABY SWEET LOVE PROVERBS 31 WIFE OF MY BELOVED HUSBAND KING MELECH MALUCH SHABTAI SHABI (SHABBY)...KHALID-KHASHAYARSHAH-AHASUERUS-ARTAXERXES-Xšayaršā -אֲחַשְׁוֵרוֹשׁ...SHAVIT.....KING SIRCCO...ARE TOGETHER WITH EACH OTHER FOR ALL ETERNITY...(...which my beloved husband ...KING MELECH MALUCH SHABTAI SHABI (SHABBY) )...KHALID-KHASHAYARSHAH-AHASUERUS-ARTAXERXES-Xšayaršā -אֲחַשְׁוֵרוֹשׁ...SHAVIT...KING SIRCCO...wanted us to mention too..)...AND SO.... YOU WERE WRONG.... ....FORUM CLOSED....

#2 Edited by KING_MELECH_QUEEN_MALKAH (2 posts) - - Show Bio

....KING SPIDERMAN...KING..T"CHALLA....KING SIRCCO...KING KHALIHD....MY BELOVED HUSBAND ...KING MELECH MALUCH SHABTAI SHABI (SHABBY) )...KHALID-KHASHAYARSHAH-AHASUERUS-ARTAXERXES-Xšayaršā -אֲחַשְׁוֵרוֹשׁ...SHAVIT.....KING SIRCCO......BELOVED HUSBAND of QUEEN MALKAH....YASMINE-KHALIDAH-.אֶסְתֵּר-ESTER-HADASSAH-YESFIR..R ROTHSCHILD SHABTAI SHAVIT...padashah of persia,......king...melech maluch of israel,...tzar of russia,...sultan of turkey,...maharaja of india,....padashah of persia,...emperor of china,....king regent of greece,...melech maluch of rhodes and crete,...maleekah jahaan of persia,...queen malkah of israel,...imperatrista of russia,....sultana of turkey,....maharajah of india,...maleekah jahaan of persia,....empress of china,...queen regent of greece,...malkah of rhodes and crete,....beloved eternal jewish bride queen baby sweet love proverbs 31 wife of my beloved husband....KING MELECH MALUCH SHABTAI SHABI (SHABBY) )...KHALID-KHASHAYARSHAH-AHASUERUS-ARTAXERXES-Xšayaršā -אֲחַשְׁוֵרוֹשׁ...SHAVIT.....KING SIRCCO... .padashah of persia,......king...melech maluch of israel,...tzar of russia,...sultan of turkey,...maharaja of india,....padashah of persia,...emperor of china,....king regent of greece,...melech maluch of rhodes and crete,...WE ARE NO FANTASY..BUT REAL..AND WE ARE THE CREATORS OF SOME REALLY FAMOUS COMIC BOOK HEROS.....WE ..HOWEVER..OURSELVES...ARE REALLY ROYALS..JUST AS YOU SEE...AND SO... AND MY BELOVED HUSBAND ..,KING MELECH MALUCH SHABTAI SHABI (SHABBY) )...KHALID-KHASHAYARSHAH-AHASUERUS-ARTAXERXES-Xšayaršā -אֲחַשְׁוֵרוֹשׁ...SHAVIT..KING SIRCCO..... BELOVED HUSBAND OF QUEEN MALKAH....YASMINE-KHALIDAH-.אֶסְתֵּר-ESTER-HADASSAH-YESFIR....R ROTHSCHILD SHABTAI SHAVIT..BELOVED ETERNAL JEWISH BRIDE QUEEN BABY SWEET LOVE PROVERBS 31 WIFE OF MY BELOVED HUSBAND KING MELECH MALUCH SHABTAI SHABI (SHABBY)...KHALID-KHASHAYARSHAH-AHASUERUS-ARTAXERXES-Xšayaršā -אֲחַשְׁוֵרוֹשׁ...SHAVIT.....KING SIRCCO...ARE TOGETHER WITH EACH OTHER FOR ALL ETERNITY...(...which my beloved husband ...KING MELECH MALUCH SHABTAI SHABI (SHABBY) )...KHALID-KHASHAYARSHAH-AHASUERUS-ARTAXERXES-Xšayaršā -אֲחַשְׁוֵרוֹשׁ...SHAVIT...KING SIRCCO...wanted us to mention too..)...AND SO.... YOU WERE WRONG.... ....FORUM CLOSED....

#3 Edited by allfornot2 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I think, maybe, just maybe, you might have gone a little too heavy on the sauce, bud.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (15321 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever you're on.....I want some!

#5 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagged for confusion

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.