Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Just started reading Amazing Spider-Man again... questions.

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Theodore

What issue does The Gauntlet start in? I wanna go back far enough in back issues to know whats going on with the Kravinoff family...

Real213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Real213

the gauntlet starts at 612 but  you should read  565-567.

jlat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By jlat89

I started reading ASM with 600.  I pretty much got what was going on and it's a nice set up to The Gauntlet

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

I started reading at 600 too, it's a pretty solid jumping off point. I skipped 608-610, though. I really never cared for clones.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.