Just Finished Ultimate Spider-Man Omnibus...

#1 Posted by PhysicsGuy (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished reading the first 39 issues of Ultimate Spider-Man and want to continue. Where should I go next to get the best bang for my buck? I understand there isn't an omnibus volume 2... are there other collections other than the ones that collect around 5 issues each for about $10?

Thanks in advance for the help, 'tis much appreciated.

#2 Posted by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

PIRATEBAY

:D

#3 Edited by Billy Batson (58278 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by PunyParker (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@wr3h said:

PIRATEBAY

:D

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

#5 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@wr3h said:

PIRATEBAY

:D

Illegal scum.@PunyParker: What he said.

#6 Posted by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@wr3h said:

PIRATEBAY

:D

Illegal scum.

Says the guy who showed me it.

:)

#7 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@wr3h: SHHHH

#8 Posted by PunyParker (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: @wr3h: REVELATIONS!!!!

#9 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker:

#10 Posted by PunyParker (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: You hit my sweet spot....

#11 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: Don't talk to wr3h about AC, he is addicted :P

#12 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@wr3h @Pyrogram CV doesn't condone nor allow the condoning of illegal downloading. Please refrain from mentioning it in the future.
Moderator
#13 Posted by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@PunyParker: Don't talk to wr3h about AC, he is addicted :P

#14 Edited by PunyParker (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@wr3h said:

@Pyrogram said:

@PunyParker: Don't talk to wr3h about AC, he is addicted :P

Me too.....i have a shirt,for God's sake!!

this:

#15 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@wr3h @Pyrogram CV doesn't condone nor allow the condoning of illegal downloading. Please refrain from mentioning it in the future.

I called him scum for it :D

#16 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: god damn

#17 Posted by PunyParker (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

I called him scum for it :D

#18 Edited by The Stegman (25548 posts) - - Show Bio
@PhysicsGuy: There are no other omnibuses right now, however, they do have hardcover collections that have about 13 issues a pop in each one (I have the entire set)  
 
1       Ultimate Spider-Man # 1-13
2Ultimate Spider-Man #14-270-7851-1061-5
3Ultimate Spider-Man #28-39, ½0-7851-1156-5
4Ultimate Spider-Man #40-45, 47-530-7851-1249-9
5Ultimate Spider-Man #46, 54-59
Ultimate Six #1-7
0-7851-1401-7
6Ultimate Spider-Man #60-710-7851-1841-1
7Ultimate Spider-Man #72-850-7851-2148-X
8Ultimate Spider-Man #86-96, Annual #1-20-7851-2604-X
9Ultimate Spider-Man #97-1110-7851-3081-0
10Ultimate Spider-Man #112-1220-7851-3776-9
11Ultimate Spider-Man #123-133, Annual #3
Ultimatum: Spider-Man Requiem #1-2
978-0-7851-4642-1
12Ultimate Spider-Man vol. 2 #1-14978-0-7851-6462-3


#19 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: Oh, Me.

#20 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: damn, the price is to damn HIGH!

#21 Posted by The Stegman (25548 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pyrogram said:

@The Stegman: damn, the price is to damn HIGH!

I know, it took me quite a bit of time to catch em all. Hopefully the third one will evolve into Raichu soon.
#22 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@Pyrogram said:

@The Stegman: damn, the price is to damn HIGH!

I know, it took me quite a bit of time to catch em all. Hopefully the third one will evolve into Raichu soon.

good luck.

#23 Posted by consolemaster001 (6046 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@Mercy_ said:

@wr3h @Pyrogram CV doesn't condone nor allow the condoning of illegal downloading. Please refrain from mentioning it in the future.

I called him scum for it :D

No one escapes justice ! I AM THE LAWW

#24 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: I will do this to you boy.

#25 Posted by PunyParker (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@consolemaster001: I will do this to you boy.

AWESOME!!

#26 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: I would have SO much fun with that.

#27 Posted by PunyParker (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: i JUST wanna do that!!!

#28 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: I have a goal in life to make that.

#29 Posted by VeganDiet (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone please explain to me why almost every Spider-man thread immediately turns into "Hey guys let's just post a metric assload of memes!"? Because that's actually insanely annoying.

#30 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@VeganDiet said:

Can anyone please explain to me why almost every Spider-man thread immediately turns into "Hey guys let's just post a metric assload of memes!"? Because that's actually insanely annoying.

I know it gets really annoying.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.