Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

JMS' Spidey Run

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Hi there, I already asked this in the  "Help Find a Comic" thread, but no one got back to me, so I thought I'd just go straight to the source. 

I've read the Other, and I really enjoyed that, I was just wondering if the rest of JMS' run was worth the money and effort? 

Also, I don't care that it doesn't count since OMD, since I tend to make up my own continuities if something frustrates me enough.

brewski420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 123

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By brewski420

it still counts even though OMD happened. the only thing OMD changed was Peter and Mj getting married. everything else happened. but to answer your question, JMS' run wasn't all that good in my opinion. i mean i liked the Revelations arc, but thats pretty much it for me.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Thanks for the feedback =]

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By -Eclipse-

I started collecting when Back in Black started. That was a good arc and I loved it, but that's all the experience I have with JMS' run, sorry!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.