Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Jennifer Walters x Peter Parker: Could it work?

• 64 results
    darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darthfury78

I like their team-up. However, I was wondering if it would be possible to see the humanside of Jennifer Walters dating Peter Parker? In her human form, Jenn is somewhat similar to Betty Brant; except that she LOVES being the She-Hulk more than her regular appearance. I sometimes wonder if there is any way for Dan Slott to incorporate the human version of Jenn into Peter's circle of friends in the same manner as Betty Brant? The human side to Jenn is rarely seen, and when we do see it she is in some ways like Peter Parker. A friendship between them could work. But what's your take in a possible friendship between the human Jennifer Walters(not the She-Hulk) and Peter Parker?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Vincent92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Vincent92

it could if she was more in jen form than she-hulk, but i think it would defintely be more of a freindship because of how peter is can't ever catch a break in love life. she also has to be more in new york and actually working cause the last few times i saw she-hulk she was going around the world helping the hulk

mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By mewmdude77

Isn't she dating Jonh Jameson right now? Also, she likes being she Hulk more, so it really couldn't work too well...

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darthfury78

@mewmdude77 said:

Isn't she dating Jonh Jameson right now? Also, she likes being she Hulk more, so it really couldn't work too well...

I don't think that she's dating John Jameson. In her human form, Jenn and Peter might get along very as close friends. It's the type of relationship that he has with Betty Brant.

kadosho_16bit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By kadosho_16bit

Hmm I think you have an idea building here. Honestly I think it would be fun to see the two of them get together. Whether as her human self, or She-Hulk form. Could be fun to see Peter's reaction. And who knows? =D

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Personally I don't really get why it is that Peter Parker can play the "nerd role" his entire life but then pull so many girls? It just doesn't happen. This isn't a romantic comedy.Jen and Peter are friends.That's how it should stay.I thought it was silly when she slept with Cage and Stark...Peter would just be piling on.I could see them going on a date but I would hope they don't do it anything like how they did with Ms.Marvel, the type of guys she usually goes for have nothing in common with Parker..but then we find out she has a crush on him? Give me a damn break.These are two of my favorite characters but I would only like to see hem together for team-ups.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darthfury78
    @Vance Astro said:

Personally I don't really get why it is that Peter Parker can play the "nerd role" his entire life but then pull so many girls? It just doesn't happen. This isn't a romantic comedy.Jen and Peter are friends.That's how it should stay.I thought it was silly when she slept with Cage and Stark...Peter would just be piling on. I could see them going on a date but I would hope they don't do it anything like how they did with Ms.Marvel, the type of guys she usually goes for have nothing in common with Parker..but then we find out she has a crush on him? Give me a damn break.These are two of my favorite characters but I would only like to see them together for team-ups.

To be fair, Brian Reed was the one who wrote the date between Ms. Marvel and Peter Parker. This was Peter's first date with a heroine out of costume rather than the usual team-up, in contrast to the Black Cat. The idea for hanging out is the opportunity to get to know the other person and their personal world outside of the Avengers. This was an interesting first date that Peter had with Carol. And this relationship falls into the Betty Brant category: Good friends who enjoy each other's company with the potential to become a serious relationship. The problem was that Brian Reed never got the chance to fully develop this relationship organically because the self titled Ms. Marvel series was cancelled. It was a welcome change from Peter's relationship with the Black Cat. However. I certainly would love to see a friendship develop between Jennifer Walters and Peter Parker because I could see them on a few dates talking about any topic that holds their interest. And the best part is that we can see Jennifer hanging out with Peter in her human form, which is something that she rarely does.  So this would provide a different perspective towards Jenn actually going out with someone who she likes without resorting to her She-Hulk form for once. It makes for an interesting date for her.

The constant team-ups get very boring without them actually getting to know the other. And a date could allow a friendship to form. I would also like to see this friendship get extended to include Jessica Drew. But don't worry. Dan Slott has no intention to let Spidey or Peter date a superheroine as long as he's the writer of Spider-Man. He told me this himself on Foamspring. He WANTS to focus on Spidey in his world and not add a secondary character, like the She-Hulk. Ms. Marvel, or Spider-Woman into the story.

Even Peter's first date with Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy respectively was awkward for him also.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @darthfury78 said:

@Vance Astro said:

Personally I don't really get why it is that Peter Parker can play the "nerd role" his entire life but then pull so many girls? It just doesn't happen. This isn't a romantic comedy.Jen and Peter are friends.That's how it should stay.I thought it was silly when she slept with Cage and Stark...Peter would just be piling on. I could see them going on a date but I would hope they don't do it anything like how they did with Ms.Marvel, the type of guys she usually goes for have nothing in common with Parker..but then we find out she has a crush on him? Give me a damn break.These are two of my favorite characters but I would only like to see them together for team-ups.

To be fair, Brian Reed was the one who wrote the date between Ms. Marvel and Peter Parker. This was Peter's first date with a heroine out of costume rather than the usual team-up, in contrast to the Black Cat. The idea for hanging out is the opportunity to get to know the other person and their personal world outside of the Avengers. This was an interesting first date that Peter had with Carol. And this relationship falls into the Betty Brant category: Good friends who enjoy each other's company with the potential to become a serious relationship. The problem was that Brian Reed never got the chance to fully develop this relationship organically because the self titled Ms. Marvel series was cancelled. It was a welcome change from Peter's relationship with the Black Cat. However. I certainly would love to see a friendship develop between Jennifer Walters and Peter Parker because I could see them on a few dates talking about any topic that holds their interest. And the best part is that we can see Jennifer hanging out with Peter in her human form, which is something that she rarely does.  So this would provide a different perspective towards Jenn actually going out with someone who she likes without resorting to her She-Hulk form for once. It makes for an interesting date for her.  The constant team-ups get very boring without them actually getting to know the other. And a date could allow a friendship to form. I would also like to see this friendship get extended to include Jessica Drew. But don't worry. Dan Slott has no intention to let Spidey or Peter date a superheroine as long as he's the writer of Spider-Man. He told me this himself on Foamspring. He WANTS to focus on Spidey in his world and not add a secondary character, like the She-Hulk. Ms. Marvel, or Spider-Woman into the story.  Even Peter's first date with Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy respectively was awkward for him also.
    Brian Reed also wrote "War of the Marvels" so I guess he can't write GOOD Ms.Marvel stories all the time.The annual where she teamed-up with Parker was a filler issue because Secret Invasion hadn't ended and Ms.Marvel's book was way ahead of all the other books as far as storyline.I don't think the problem was that Brian Reed never got to develop the relationship..I think the problem was that he came up with the idea at all.I was fine with him asking her on a date but I just assumed she would see him as just a friend and that would be the end of it..but of course with an A-list male superhero, that can never be the case.Every woman that exists in that universe has to have feelings for them.I don't know what you're talking about with the whole "Actually Go out with someone she likes thing".I'm sure she ACTUALLY liked John Jameson,Wyatt Wingfoot,and Luke Cage.She-Hulk and Jen aren't two different people.They have the same interests,the same feelings,the same mentality.The only difference is one is 7' even 800lbs and has super strength. 

She-Hulk and Spider-Man are already friends..there's no need to dwell on their personal relationship because they rarely have a reason to cross paths.I honestly don't want these two characters i n the same comic unless Marvel decides to make her an Avenger.
    darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By darthfury78
    @Vance Astro said:

She-Hulk and Spider-Man are already friends..there's no need to dwell on their personal relationship because they rarely have a reason to cross paths.I honestly don't want these two characters in the same comic unless Marvel decides to make her an Avenger.

While the She-Hulk and Spider-Man are friends, I am not sure if she knows Peter Parker personally. Thus, I feel that the type of friendship that he has with Ms. Marvel could be extended to include Jennifer Walters and Jessica Drew. Anyway, you got your opinion and I got mine. I like the fact that a personal relationship went beyond the teammate status between Ms. Marvel and Spider-Man when they went out on a date out of costume. Something that Spidey doesn't share with Black Cat.  I hope that the expansion continues. Even of you don't like it! This is progress rather than regression or stagnation of the same team-up routine.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @darthfury78 said:
    @Vance Astro said:

She-Hulk and Spider-Man are already friends..there's no need to dwell on their personal relationship because they rarely have a reason to cross paths.I honestly don't want these two characters in the same comic unless Marvel decides to make her an Avenger.

While the She-Hulk and Spider-Man are friends, I am not sure if she knows Peter Parker personally. Thus, I feel that the type of friendship that he has with Ms. Marvel could be extended to include Jennifer Walters and Jessica Drew. Anyway, you got your opinion and I got mine. I like the fact that a personal relationship went beyond the teammate status between Ms. Marvel and Spider-Man when they went out on a date out of costume. Something that Spidey doesn't share with Black Cat.  I hope that the expansion continues. Even of you don't like it! This is progress rather than regression or stagnation of the same team-up routine.
    I don't personally feel like Marvel should bother developing it.They have neglected She-Hulk for quite some time now, they've failed to give her own lane, they haven't allowed her to grow as a character, to be seen as someone who can stand on their own without the being in Hulk's spotlight.She's had enough "relationships" with other heroes for this to seem pointless.Parker should have a relationship with Jessica Drew by now but I would assume Bendis held off on it because she's been a skrull almost the entire time they were teammates.What ever happened to Ms.Marvel and Wonder Man..I would love to have seen where that was going rather than Brian Reed forcing a relationship with Spider-Man.
    darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By darthfury78
    @Vance Astro said:
    I don't personally feel like Marvel should bother developing it.They have neglected She-Hulk for quite some time now, they've failed to give her own lane, they haven't allowed her to grow as a character, to be seen as someone who can stand on their own without the being in Hulk's spotlight.She's had enough "relationships" with other heroes for this to seem pointless.Parker should have a relationship with Jessica Drew by now but I would assume Bendis held off on it because she's been a skrull almost the entire time they were teammates.What ever happened to Ms.Marvel and Wonder Man..I would love to have seen where that was going rather than Brian Reed forcing a relationship with Spider-Man.
    Hi Vance,
    Carol's relationship with Peter Parker is in the Betty Brant category. For the timebeing, Ms. Marvel x Wonder Man are not on good terms at the moment. And Brian Reed didn't force a relationship between Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel. The Venom Symbiote was the one that said Ms. Marvel has feelings for Spider-Man. If you recall, in the old Marvel Team-Up issues, Ms. Marvel was very impressed with Spider-Man the day they met. And she was a friend of Mary Jane in the Ms. Marvel 1st comic series in the late 1970's. I felt that her interest in Peter Parker was always there. But she had other priorities to worry about. Like you, I would rather see Ms. Marvel's relationship with Spider-Man at the close friends level and not go beyond that point. 

When Dan Slott did the She-Hulk series, it did quite good to keep the book from cancellation. And I like how Slott focused on her long forgotten legal career. It made the stories interesting because for once we see Jennifer use her legal knowledge in the court room. Once Slott left the series, Peter David regressed Jennifer back to her adventurous ways. I love the legal side of the stories. And when they removed it, the book went into a decline. As far as female superheros goes, I feel that a Spider-Man x Spider-Woman relationship would rival Spider-Man x Black Cat. But I still feel a mutual friendship between Jennifer Walters x Peter Parker would rival Betty Brant x Peter Parker, as far as close friendship's goes.  

I feel that Jen can stand on her own without  being in Hulk's spotlight by restoring her legal adventures and have her work at Matt Murdock's law Firm with Michelle Gonzalez. The legal storylines of the She-Hulk is what separated Jenn from the Incredible Hulk.
    luckydomino1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By luckydomino1

spiderman couldnt handle all that woman he would get destroyed

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @luckydomino1 said:

And that should be the same for anyone who isn't Wyatt Wingfoot,Cage,or Hercules
    darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By darthfury78
    @luckydomino1 said:

Spider-Man is just as strong and smart as Wyatt Wingfoot,Cage,or Hercules. And Wyatt Wingfoot was one of Jenn's past love interest. She has a brief relationship with Luke Cage. And Hercules wasn't what she expected. Jenn hasn't had that kind of relationship in a longtime. And she did have a relationship with Tony Stark who is no where near as strong as Wyatt Wingfoot,Cage,or Hercules. Even without his Iron Man armor. Thus, Peter Parker could handle Jenn, regardless if she's the She-Hulk or not.
    luckydomino1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By luckydomino1

@Vance Astro: maybe wolverine because of his healing ability i dont know its possible

luckydomino1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By luckydomino1

these too together would be a terrible mistake i like spiderman but she could find way better

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By darthfury78
    @luckydomino1
    Spider- Man's healing ability is on par with Wolverine. Also, She-Hulk is known to sleep with ordinary guys. And Spidey would surprise Jenn in a way that no one else has since  Wyatt Wingfoot. No one ever thought it made sense for Ms. Marvel to date Spider-Man either in contrast to Wonder Man. However, Peter was able to impress Carol enough that she wanted a second date with him(off panel).
    Amanthine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Amanthine

Spider-Man's healing is no where near on-par wit Wolverine's, but that doesn't matter. Death by snoo snoo is the best way to go.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By Strider1992

@darthfury78: Spider-mans healing is no-where near Wolverines. Spider-man does have a healing factor as he's demonstrated the ability to heal broken limbs over a matter of days. Wolverine can do that in minutes.

Carol wanted a second date with Peter? I don't even remember that being referenced any chance you could tell me what comic its in? i'd like to check it out. Anyway back to She-Hulk I can't see that working perhaps a one night stand to boost sales ratings for both characters but I very much doubt it.

luckydomino1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By luckydomino1

bottom line they dont belong together

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Strider1992

@luckydomino1: Agreed

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By darthfury78
    @luckydomino1
    Truth is no one belongs together.
    LDiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LDiz

I'm not going to lie but I like the idea of this couple though... I would also like another super-heroine as well.

spideyfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By spideyfan69

Sure why not, but I would also like to see Spidey with Black Widow.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Strider1992

@spideyfan69: I have to say i'd like to see this just to watch him drive her insane lol

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I think it could work. I'd be happy to see them together. Their human personalities really work with their nerdy, intelligent sides.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By darthfury78
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

For some reason, if Peter where to ask the She-Hulk out on a date, she would most likely reject him outright. However, when she becomes Jennifer Walters(her Human side), she would enthusiastically accept the opportunity to date him. Thus, this could lead towards a stronger friendship on the Personal side for both of them out of costume.

mettlekm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mettlekm

She-hulk has a healing factor right? so STD free? she's a keeper!

spidermannoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By spidermannoir

look at char bios spiderman is bit of powerful than jen( with speed,combat ...) so it can be work BUT look at their heights and weights oh ı think it cant work

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By darthfury78
    @spidermannoir said:

look at char bios spiderman is bit of powerful than jen( with speed,combat ...) so it can be work BUT look at their heights and weights oh ı think it cant work

If Jennifer(in her human form) dates Peter Parker, it would turn out pretty well. Height wouldn't be a big deal if Jenn does her public outing with Peter in her human form. It could work, depending on the writer.
    primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By primebonnick

i would prefer if they stay close friends since i want peter and carol to work since she does like him. Still if they hook up i wouldn't mind as long as its temporary and they leave on good terms.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By darthfury78

@Primebonnick said:

i would prefer if they stay close friends since i want peter and carol to work since she does like him. Still if they hook up i wouldn't mind as long as its temporary and they leave on good terms.

With regards to Spider-Man's relationship with a super heroine, I would like to see it remain at the close friends level as to insure that on one heroine stands out as a potential love interest. We all have our preference with it comes to Spidey's relationship. The following heroines could be idea for Spider-Man/Peter Parker(excluding Black Cat)

Ms. Marvel

Spider-Woman

Silver Sable

Psylocke

She-Hulk

Black Widow

While I understand that not everyone has the same taste, I would assume that most would have at least one favorite heroine from this list to be with Spider-Man in the same manner as Carol Danvers. As far as a serious relationship goes with either one of them, it's best to see that outside of Earth-616 where we might see those respective relationship develop into much more from an alternate universe perspective, Spider-Man x Black Cat's having a successful relationship and had produced and offspring. And the same would go for the others as well.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By Sovereign91001

Maybe it could work, but I'd prefer Ms. Marvel.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By primebonnick

@darthfury78: makes sense to me

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By darthfury78
    No Caption Provided

Here a good on.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#36  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

I support this more than Pete and Carol!

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By darthfury78

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

I support this more than Pete and Carol!

This is why diversification among the six heroines that I've talked about would work out for everyone because no one heroine would stand out as a potential girlfriend for Spider-Man. When you have heroines like She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman, Silver Sable, Black Widow, and Psylocke into the pals level with Peter Parker, the incoming creative staff is likely to retain this list as an alternate to the Black Cat for Spider-Man, as well as give a writer a choice as to which heroine he wants to use. And the sort of friendship that Peter has with Carol Danvers should be applied towards the other heroines mentioned. Most readers have at least one personal favorite(Heroine) on this list. So everyone wins.

LeonMars7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LeonMars7

@darthfury78 said:

I like their team-up. However, I was wondering if it would be possible to see the humanside of Jennifer Walters dating Peter Parker? In her human form, Jenn is somewhat similar to Betty Brant; except that she LOVES being the She-Hulk more than her regular appearance. I sometimes wonder if there is any way for Dan Slott to incorporate the human version of Jenn into Peter's circle of friends in the same manner as Betty Brant? The human side to Jenn is rarely seen, and when we do see it she is in some ways like Peter Parker. A friendship between them could work. But what's your take in a possible friendship between the human Jennifer Walters(not the She-Hulk) and Peter Parker?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Do you have some more pictures like this.

LeonMars7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LeonMars7

@darthfury78:

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By darthfury78

@LeonMars7: Too bad none of those relationships went beyond First Base. In other words, just another day in the life of the She-Hulk picking up guys to have fun with and dump them the next day. I would love to see her try that with Spider-Man. Although, Peter's performance in the bedroom might just exceed her expectations that she would actually keep him in the Zapper/Wingfoot(Past lovers who provided the best moments of her life) category of her long term relationships that she could see evolving over a long period of time. After all, Jennifer is probably jealous that Peter's relationship with Mary Jane lasted a very long time. And Jenn doesn't have that kind of long term winning streak with any of her past love interests.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what issues are those scans from?

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
    MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

No it wouldn't work. I can see a friendship forming but little beyond that. Besides it's also a bad idea from a marketing standpoint because then Jen would be in two shadows.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By darthfury78

@master_of_suprise said:

No it wouldn't work. I can see a friendship forming but little beyond that. Besides it's also a bad idea from a marketing standpoint because then Jen would be in two shadows.

I could see Peter and Jennifer dating in her human form(in order to protect herself of Peter's radioactive blood, that affects her as the She-Hulk). I see Jennifer Walters(introvert) and the She-Hulk(extrovert) as two separate personalities that shares the same intellect, but uses them differently. In her human form, Jennifer could play a role in Peter's social circles in the same manner as Betty Brant. However, I will say that if Jennifer's humanside got to know Peter Parker, they would hit it off very well.

When I state that if the She-Hulk were to have a relationship with Peter Parker, it would be in her human form because as the She-Hulk, Peter's radioactive blood would make her mutate into the Incredible She-Hulk. This could explain why the She-Hulk never made to moves on Spider-Man because his radioactive blood/heat signature has always made her angry, while in contrast it has no affect on Jennifer Walters human form. Besides, Jennifer's friendship with Peter Parker would likely make her feel like the She-Hulk without her having to transform into her while she's in her human form. It would be one of those rare moments when the two sides to Jennifer Walters(Human x She-Hulk) are one personality whenever she's around Peter in human mode.

As the She-Hulk, I will agree that the relationship with Peter Parker would fall apart because she's known for having a sexual appetite that can't be contained. Besides that, if Jennifer were to make love to Peter as the She-Hulk, she would lose her Sensational She-Hulk form because Peter's radioactive blood would permanently mutate her Gamma radiated blood that would transform her into the Incredible She-Hulk with her intellect intact. Jennifer would still transform to her human form, but she'll never be able to transform into the Sensational She-Hulk. Which guy will want to date the Incredible She-Hulk?

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When will we ever see a personal moment between Jennifer and Peter?

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i wonder if peter can even withstand her she hulk form when they're having sex

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By darthfury78

@marvelman92 said:

i wonder if peter can even withstand her she hulk form when they're having sex

In my opinion, there are two side to Jennifer Walters: Human(introvert) form and She-Hulk(extrovert). I feel that Jennifer's human side can relate to Peter Parker better than the She-Hulk. Thus, I like the idea of the human side to Jennifer Walters having her own personal time a part from the She-Hulk's crazy life. I see Jennifer Walter's human side a combination of Betty Brant and Carlie Cooper. More often than not, whenever Jennifer is in her human form, it's really the She-Hulk who assume both forms. If the She-Hulk stays in her human form long enough, her pre-She-Hulk persona will emerge once again to have a mind of her own that is separate from her gamma radiated counterpart, who represents her inner-self.

As Jennifer Walters, it's possible for her and Peter Parker to have a BFF as he does with Betty Brant. But as the She-Hulk, Jennifer would be tempted to have sex with him almost immediately; but it would come at a price as Peter's radioactive blood would mutate her into the Incredible She-Hulk permanently, along with merging Jennifer Walters and the She-Hulk as one persona who is able to turn back into her human form. However, Jennifer would no longer have the ability to become the Sensational She-Hulk. In her human form, Jennifer is immune to Peter's radioactive blood, but not as the She-Hulk.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

She slept with the Jaggernaut?.........holee shaet girl!.....

And no,not Peter's match,no.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One can say the same thing about Mary Jane and Felicia Hardy as Peter's love interest. Jennifer Walter's is actually Peter's match in her human form; but as the She-Hulk, I will agree because if she couldn't maintain a faithful relationship with Wyatt Wingfoot, Peter Parker would be no different. But Peter would be one of the few people who the She-Hulk would keep around. If Jennifer Walter was never the She-Hulk to begin with, then her relationship with Peter Parker would have been a great match for her as they are both nerds and loners at heart.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@punyparker said:

One can say the same thing about Mary Jane and Felicia Hardy as Peter's love interest. Jennifer Walter's is actually Peter's match in her human form; but as the She-Hulk, I will agree because if she couldn't maintain a faithful relationship with Wyatt Wingfoot, Peter Parker would be no different. But Peter would be one of the few people who the She-Hulk would keep around. If Jennifer Walter was never the She-Hulk to begin with, then her relationship with Peter Parker would have been a great match for her as they are both nerds and loners at heart.

Opposites attract.So, Mary found something she needed from Peter,that she couldn't find from the jocks and the "cool" people.....Felicia saw Spider-Man and fell in love with him because he may be the superpowered-mysterious person,but he's not cocky about it.......

So we dissagree.

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfury78 said:

@punyparker said:

Opposites attract.So, Mary found something she needed from Peter,that she couldn't find from the jocks and the "cool" people.....Felicia saw Spider-Man and fell in love with him because he may be the superpowered-mysterious person,but he's not cocky about it.......

So we dissagree.

I disagree with your disagreement, I don't support Spidey and Shulkie but you phrase Peter's love life has to have specific requirements from a handful selective female choices based on Peter's lack of qualities, when that's the opposite, Spidey is naturally the most healthy and interchangeably compatible male for any female in the marvel u, it's not him that women need to depend on to connect, it's the other way around. Marvel thinks Peter's a autistic insecure manchild when that's beyond the case based on some stories I have read and I can say Peter can be capable of being manly and alpha when he wants to be.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.