J. JONAH JAMESON WAS RIGHT!!!

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not kidding, true story from ther news...

In the eyes of the Golden Valley Police, Spider-Man is no hero. He's a villain wanted for robbing a motel.

Around 2:50 a.m. Tuesday, a man wearing a dark blue or gray hooded sweatshirt with a large spider on the front walked into Super 8 Motel at 6300 Wayzata Blvd., pointed a pistol at the clerk and demanded money, said Sgt. Mike Meehan.

The suspect had his face covered, but police describe him as a light-skinned male in his late teens or early 20s, about 5 feet 7 inches with an average build. The suspect's sweatshirt also had a spider on the back with a web design on the hood and chest. He also was wearing dirty jeans and black shoes.

Meehan said since the robber was wearing "distinctive clothing" that somebody might have seen something. He said a $1,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the robber's arrest and conviction.

heh, of all the stupid things... read the full story here

M
#2 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

If I were that him, I wouldn't put on a black shirt with a big whit skull on it.

Punisher would be much better at that game.
#3 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"I'm not kidding, true story from ther news...

In the eyes of the Golden Valley Police, Spider-Man is no hero. He's a villain wanted for robbing a motel.

Around 2:50 a.m. Tuesday, a man wearing a dark blue or gray hooded sweatshirt with a large spider on the front walked into Super 8 Motel at 6300 Wayzata Blvd., pointed a pistol at the clerk and demanded money, said Sgt. Mike Meehan.

The suspect had his face covered, but police describe him as a light-skinned male in his late teens or early 20s, about 5 feet 7 inches with an average build. The suspect's sweatshirt also had a spider on the back with a web design on the hood and chest. He also was wearing dirty jeans and black shoes.

Meehan said since the robber was wearing "distinctive clothing" that somebody might have seen something. He said a $1,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the robber's arrest and conviction.

M
"
i swear all the parents in the world were eating paint chips when they were pregnant with this generation of dumb f@#ks
#4 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

How could you do this Peter? You could of robbed a bank without anyone knowing.

#5 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Methos said:

M
"
i swear all the parents in the world were eating paint chips when they were pregnant with this generation of dumb f@#ks
"
cries

I'm not a dumb f@#k. I got my ejamacation.
#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:

sums it up lol

M
#7 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Darkchild said:

sums it up lol

M
"
it really does. lmao

and Jax quit ur whining
#8 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Methos said:
"Darkchild said:

sums it up lol

M
"
it really does. lmao

and Jax quit ur whining
"

Will do.

Anyway hopefully nothing part of the dude's body fell off or the cops will be on his doorstep. (No it's not that simple.)
#9 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

You do realize that nothing of this really happened and it's just Jameson that wants us to believe it? ;P

#10 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"You do realize that nothing of this really happened and it's just Jameson that wants us to believe it? ;P
"

LOL
#11 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"You do realize that nothing of this really happened and it's just Jameson that wants us to believe it? ;P
"
Good point. JJ's been spinning these stories for years, why stop now? Spider-Man probably saved the motel, while the real criminal ran off.
#12 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Paragon said:
"Twilight Man said:
"You do realize that nothing of this really happened and it's just Jameson that wants us to believe it? ;P"
Good point. JJ's been spinning these stories for years, why stop now? Spider-Man probably saved the motel, while the real criminal ran off."
Exactly ;P
#13 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Paragon said:
"Twilight Man said:
"You do realize that nothing of this really happened and it's just Jameson that wants us to believe it? ;P"
Good point. JJ's been spinning these stories for years, why stop now? Spider-Man probably saved the motel, while the real criminal ran off."
Exactly ;P
"
Probably, JJJ's the guy who accused Electro of being Spider-Man after all, and did a whole lot of other stupid things against Spider-Man just because he doesn't like him.
#14 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Methos said:

M
"
"
Hey Fu#k you.
#15 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:

M
"
i knew it.

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"

damn him!  why cant he just leave peter alone?!?!?!?!?!?
#17 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"Twilight Man said:
"

damn him!  why cant he just leave peter alone?!?!?!?!?!?"
jameson is doing the right thing

exposing spiderman for what he is................. :P
#18 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Apparition said:
"Twilight Man said:
"

jameson is doing the right thing

exposing spiderman for what he is................. :P
"

gasp

how could you say that???
#19 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Jameson isn't wrong about spiderman

#20 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol tj's a spiderman hater

#21 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

LMMFAO! OMG LMAO! REALLY!?! The guys wears Spider-man symbols and he is not even smart enough to rob a HOTEL. Instead he robs a place that makes less money. A MOTEL!

LMAO! Come on even JJ would give Spider-man a little more credit.

#22 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"lol tj's a spiderman hater"

a little lol

now jameson is a respectable businessman, i don't he would risk his reputation by printing lies

i believe he only tells the truth :P
#23 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Apparition said:
"lol tj's a spiderman hater"

a little lol

now jameson is a respectable businessman, i don't he would risk his reputation by printing lies

i believe he only tells the truth :P"
Yeah the liars Dexter Bennet!
#24 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"Twilight Man said:
lol he just hates it when people in masks behave suspiciously :P
#25 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Apparition said:
"Twilight Man said:
lol he just hates it when people in masks behave suspiciously :P
"

cause it's true

well true for spiderman
#26 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Apparition said:
"Twilight Man said:
lol he just hates it when people in masks behave suspiciously :P"
cause it's true

well true for spiderman"
lol what is true? That Jameson hates Spidey? We already know it's true ;P
#27 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Apparition said:
"Twilight Man said:
lol he just hates it when people in masks behave suspiciously :P"
cause it's true

well true for spiderman"
lol what is true? That Jameson hates Spidey? We already know it's true ;P
"

everything jameson said about the menace is true
#28 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

True.....

#29 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, I still trust Spidey ;P

#30 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Nah, I still trust Spidey ;P
"
how can you ????
#31 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Nah, I still trust Spidey ;P"
how can you ????"
lol you're right...there is that One More Day fiasco...hmm maybe I should rethink it... ;P
#32 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he isnt a skrull thats been proven just now

#33 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Nah, I still trust Spidey ;P"
how can you ????"
lol you're right...there is that One More Day fiasco...hmm maybe I should rethink it... ;P
"
don't get me started on one more day

one of the few spidey comics that i read lol
#34 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Twilight Man said:
"
how can you ????
"
How can you not????
#35 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Twilight Man said:
"
how can you ????
"
How can you not????"

i have my reasons
#36 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Shaper said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Twilight Man said:
"
how can you ????
"
How can you not????"

i have my reasons"

As do I.
#37 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

good ^^ lol

#38 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#39 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Twilight Man said:
"
how can you ????
"
Why wouldn't you?
#40 Posted by Darth Rackus (3 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"
b@stard
#41 Posted by Darth Rackus (3 posts) - - Show Bio
The true Spider-Man
#42 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Darth Rackus said:
"
The true Spider-Man
"
lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.