Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17251 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Is Titana still scared of him?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
    Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In secret wars, Peter beat Titana so bad she acquired a rare form of arachnophobia. So even though she hasn't fought him since to my knowledge or even encountered him much after, is Titana still deathly afraid of the web slinger?

I_NEED_A_HORSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2  Edited By I_NEED_A_HORSE

I think she lost her fear of him. (I read it on marvel wiki)

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_need_a_horse: it's too bad that Slott isn't interested in using Titania as a female Spider-Villain.

I_NEED_A_HORSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

@darthfury78 I've never actually heard of this character until this topic started to be honest, she sounds pretty interesting. We probably won't see her for a while though if Slotts not keen.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By darthfury78

@i_need_a_horse said:

@darthfury78 I've never actually heard of this character until this topic started to be honest, she sounds pretty interesting. We probably won't see her for a while though if Slotts not keen.

They consider Titania as a She-Hulk villain, even though she goes after Jennifer because she hurt her pride during her initial appearance in Marvel Superhero Secret Wars in 1984. But I think that her hatred for She-Hulk actually pales in comparison of her hatred of Spider-Man.

LastOblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think so. I saw i picture one time that it was her saying "Can't believe there was a time I was actually afraid of you, bug" or something like that, lol. I also recall seeing them meeting once or twice after secret wars, but I don't really remember what happened there.

But it would be interesting to see them one more time...

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they fought again when spidey had his cosmic powers she was under mind control and they fought but when she came out of control she saw she was fighting spidey and she got scared. Spidey said why was she scared they had been fighting for 20 minutes. She realizes she was fighting him and thus over came her fear and went on to continue fighting him

andhros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have fought a few times. Spider-Man fought her and Absorbing-Man. Creel pretended to be injured to get her to snap out of it. Earlier that day she freaked out and just barely had the mental fortitude to throw a van at him and run away. Since then she is able to attack him without freezing up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.