Is Superior Spider-man's identity worth waiting for?

#1 Edited by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure some of you have already learned of Superior Spider-man's identity (Considering there is a thread about it). What do you think of it? Do you like where Spider-man is going just from his new identity? Is it worth waiting two more weeks to find out in #700?

NO SPOILERS ALLOWED

#2 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

It's suspected that even those who think they know the real identity from a leaked page, may not actually know. The suspicion is the leak was intentional, to add to a further campaign of misinformation, like the 2099 leak.

So NO ONE KNOWS UNTIL IT'S FINALLY REVEALED!

#3 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7555 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to wait until I read the issue to find out. But I am going to read it on the Wed. and do a review on the Wed. I get the issue like I did with issue 698.

#4 Posted by Teerack (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read the spoilers and don't think it's worth waiting for.

#5 Posted by LeonMars7 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

Where did you find the spoilers.

#6 Posted by arnoldoaad (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonMars7 said:

@Teerack said:

Where did you find the spoilers.

just look for them

just google Amazing Spider-man 700 spoilers and there you go

#7 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: I was wondering about that. So the leak is just a suspicion or word of mouth (online)? I thought it might be a scan, etc.

#8 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

@gotwillpower: There is a scan, yes. But it doesn't make any direct reveals about the identity of Superior. It's merely him commenting about how he'll be a better Spider-Man than Peter ever was, how he'll be a Superior Spider-Man.

#9 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: I see.

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16833 posts) - - Show Bio

@gotwillpower said:

@JonSmith: I was wondering about that. So the leak is just a suspicion or word of mouth (online)? I thought it might be a scan, etc.

Although it doesn't refer directly I would say the scans are still pretty clear but honestly we won't know until we see them in context.

#11 Posted by Lamenoire (197 posts) - - Show Bio

and I think slott said Avenging 15.1 was essential to know who he is

#12 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

People have already guessed it right months ago.

#13 Posted by thespideyguy (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

It is so confusing I don't even know what to post.

#14 Posted by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

If the world really does end tomorrow, we will never really know.........., Which would suck....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.