Is Spiderman illuminati?

• 1 results
#1 Posted by comics_beat_animemanga (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched a video on youtube talking about how spiderman's web shooting hand signal was apart of the illuminati. It actually looks like it is. I just want to see if other people think it too.

#2 Edited by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, not a battle.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16500 posts) - - Show Bio

ermmm.......no? I'll be honest I don't quite understand the question.

If you're asking if Spider-man is a member of the illuminati then no he isn't.

#5 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

–sigh–. Time for a history lesson. If you knew about Spiderman, you would know that the trigger is in the middle of his hand, which the only two fingers that can touch it are his middle and ring finger. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY HE CAN SHOOT WEBBING! And it makes sense too. Another way I know he isn't is that he isn't is that the Spiderman hand signal came out before the illuminati one. Also, it is a sign for love to MOST people. People often mistake it for that illuminati crap. They just still things from people like the eye of Horus and the pyramid(which represents the eye of a peregrine falcon, which sees all from the heavens). It is also a symbol of protection and health.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33482 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.... yes he is

#7 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

–sigh–. Time for a history lesson. If you knew about Spiderman, you would know that the trigger is in the middle of his hand, which the only two fingers that can touch it are his middle and ring finger. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY HE CAN SHOOT WEBBING! And it makes sense too. Another way I know he isn't is that he isn't is that the Spiderman hand signal came out before the illuminati one. Also, it is a sign for love to MOST people. People often mistake it for that illuminati crap. They just still things from people like the eye of Horus and the pyramid(which represents the eye of a peregrine falcon, which sees all from the heavens). It is also a symbol of protection and health.

Hold up hold up hold up; I'm almost certain that that is untrue. 

Also, I think you're confusing the Illuminati and the Free Masons. They are two separate groups. It's the Masons who use the Pyramid, though I don't know about the eye.
#8 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Hold up hold up hold up; I'm almost certain that that is untrue. Also, I think you're confusing the Illuminati and the Free Masons. They are two separate groups. It's the Masons who use the Pyramid, though I don't know about the eye.

There's a difference?

#9 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

Yes.... yes he is

Is that a joke or...

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33482 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Hold up hold up hold up; I'm almost certain that that is untrue. Also, I think you're confusing the Illuminati and the Free Masons. They are two separate groups. It's the Masons who use the Pyramid, though I don't know about the eye.

There's a difference?

The Illiuminati where a german scientists that where proceeded by the church, there not masons  
#11 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised this hasn't been moved to off–topic or Gen. Discussion.

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Thing is, Spider-Man used to shoot his webbing with a closed fist (though, that's probably from the old 70s Spidey cartoon). They changed it after a while to the method in which he currently shoots it.

@comics_beat_animemanga said:

I watched a video on youtube talking about how spiderman's web shooting hand signal was apart of the illuminati. It actually looks like it is. I just want to see if other people think it too.

I think I saw the same video. It's actually a Satanic hand symbol. I wouldn't put too much emphasis on it, though. I'm sure Stan Lee had no intention of making it look as such.

#13 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Thing is, Spider-Man used to shoot his webbing with a closed fist (though, that's probably from the old 70s Spidey cartoon). They changed it after a while to the method in which he currently shoots it.

I think I saw the same video. It's actually a Satanic hand symbol. I wouldn't put too much emphasis on it, though. I'm sure Stan Lee had no intention of making it look as such.

But in the the Amazing Fantasy Spiderman always had that hand gesture from the beginning. In the 70's technology wasn't as good as now, and they were on a low budget so they could only make it with a close fist. Later in the show it was properly changed to the original hand gesture(due to new technology and a high complaint from Stan Lee). My uncle used to work for the show. I'm pretty sure Stan didn't make it like that to be satanic. Anyways, if he did it with a closed hand every time he punches someone his webs would come out. I hate when people over analyze, especially when it's about Illuminati or the Freemasons.

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

But in the the Amazing Fantasy Spiderman always had that hand gesture from the beginning. In the 70's technology wasn't as good as now, and they were on a low budget so they could only make it with a close fist. Later in the show it was properly changed to the original hand gesture(due to new technology and a high complaint from Stan Lee).

Oh, okay. I stand corrected.

#15 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

There's a difference?

One was started by wealthy tradesmen, primarily in England but also in Germany and France. They are called the Free Masons because many of them worked with stone (they were masons). I don't know the history of the Illuminati. I know if was largely centred in Italy at one point. They are definitely different things, though.
#16 Posted by Billy Batson (58030 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man in Paris.
BB

#17 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

But in the the Amazing Fantasy Spiderman always had that hand gesture from the beginning. In the 70's technology wasn't as good as now, and they were on a low budget so they could only make it with a close fist. Later in the show it was properly changed to the original hand gesture(due to new technology and a high complaint from Stan Lee).

Oh, okay. I stand corrected.

I know my Spidey facts :).

#18 Posted by Z3RO180 (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

no bad interwebs stop ryt there before we get another dumb theory about the iluminati featuring the web head.

Hay you stop ryt there i dount want a paragragh on how you think spider man is in this dumb group so stop typeing and bug some one else.

#19 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

No...

#20 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

not even a little

#21 Posted by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people actually took the time to make a comparison between the two and then make a video about it...

#22 Posted by superstay (9840 posts) - - Show Bio

I think your confuse the NWO use the pyramids.

#23 Posted by superstay (9840 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel you dude, all that NWO stuff is definitely a kill joy move. I can't do anything without hearing it. Don't come between me and me Beatles, I will go WWH/SA Superman bloodlussed on you if you do. YOUR DONE!!!!!!!

#24 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@superstay: It may also be utilized by the NWO, but it is an Freemason thing.
#25 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: The NWO doesn't need pyramids They have Hulk Hogan

#26 Edited by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

NO Spider-man isn't an Illuminati! this is a good joke but that's all!

#27 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, he is, along with Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Kanye, Storm, Black Panther, and many other famous individuals..........."They are all enemies of White Jesus" says "Sources"......

#28 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

I see no Spider-Man,

#29 Posted by vicioushero (163 posts) - - Show Bio

He's part of the Stonecutters with Homer

#30 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody on Earth is illuminati, didn't you know?

#31 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

I see no Spider-Man,

NAAAAWWWW SILLEEEEEE!!! HE TAWKIN BOWT DA PEEPLE DAT GON BRINK N DA ANTICHRIIIIST!!!.........DAAAAAAAANG!

#32 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: lol, I know. As you said I was being silly.

#33 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

Yes, he is, along with Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Kanye, Storm, Black Panther, and many other famous individuals..........."They are all enemies of White Jesus" says "Sources"......

Everyone on your list is except Black Panther, Storm, and Spiderman.

#34 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@White Mage said:

She has done the exact same devil sign as Scarlet Witch and Dr. Strange.................Everyone in power is in the Illuminati.......

Watch the Youtube Videos....

EDUCATE YOSELF...

SAVE YO SOUL!!!

#35 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@White Mage said:

She has done the exact same devil sign as Scarlet Witch and Dr. Strange.................Everyone in power is in the Illuminati.......

EDUCATE YOSELF...

SAVE YO SOUL!!!

Trust me, I know much about the Illuminati. I know who's in it and who's not, and Storm isn't. I've watched at least 70% of the illuminati videos. I've studied it for 10 years, since age 10. I do think many children icons are illuminati, such as Yu gi yo, but not any of those characters.

#36 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@White Mage said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@White Mage said:

EDUCATE YOSELF...

SAVE YO SOUL!!!

Trust me, I know much about the Illuminati. I know who's in it and who's not, and Storm isn't. I've watched at least 70% of the illuminati videos. I've studied it for 10 years, since age 10. I do think many children icons are illuminati, such as Yu gi yo, but not any of those characters.

These days, all you have to do to be accused of being in the Illuminati (or Eastern star for the women), is be famous.............that is all.

#37 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@White Mage said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@White Mage said:

EDUCATE YOSELF...

SAVE YO SOUL!!!

These days, all you have to do to be accused of being in the Illuminati (or Eastern star for the women), is be famous.............that is all.

True. Shoot, Next they'll be calling Tim Tebow illuminati when he's a preacher at age 60.

#38 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@White Mage said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@White Mage said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@White Mage said:

EDUCATE YOSELF...

SAVE YO SOUL!!!

True. Shoot, Next they'll be calling Tim Tebow illuminati when he's a preacher at age 60.

L...............M.............A..............O

#39 Posted by Mercy_ (92707 posts) - - Show Bio

Obvs

#40 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13193 posts) - - Show Bio

........lspider man isn't real. Neither is the illuminati

#41 Posted by tootyghost (139 posts) - - Show Bio

I do that hand gesture sometimes when I give my wife a fingerf***ing, does that mean I'm illuminati?

#42 Posted by Personification (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: no he's not.

#43 Posted by PunyParker (11102 posts) - - Show Bio

YES!!

And i am a donkey with leather tail........you freaking kidding me?!

#44 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

#45 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

Yes, Spider-man seeks to control our nation's youth.

And Venom was a freedom fighter.

(Idiot.)

#46 Posted by SpideyFan113 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey comics have related God and life lessons that inspire people everyday. There's praying, churches, charcters begging God for guidance or strength etc. Hell, Eddie Brock (once the evil Venom) was so religious that when thinking about commiting suicide, he went to several different churches to pray to God for forgiveness. It's justa cool and unique way to shoot out webbing, and when he had the symbiote he used a fist to shoot webbing out. So if Spidey is illuminati (which he SOOOOOO is NOT) then its the worst illuminati advertising ever!

#47 Posted by KillerZ (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG...every rocker on the planet is part of Illuminati, how did I not see that before....

#48 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he's not a part of the Illuminati.

#49 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Not at all.

#50 Posted by Alchemist_ (114 posts) - - Show Bio

The Illuminati doesn't matter anymore. It's 2012. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.