Is Peter Parker coming back?

#1 Edited by frangipan (113 posts) - - Show Bio

This Miles guy just feels all wrong I know someone has probably asked this before but I hope you viners will just quickly clarify it for me!;)

#2 Posted by Dernman (15797 posts) - - Show Bio

Miles seems here to stay and Peter's death like most Ultimate deaths appear to be permanent.

#3 Posted by frangipan (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman It annoys me because I wonder what Stan Lee thinks about marvel replacing Peter Parker, probably doesn't favour the choice

#4 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman It annoys me because I wonder what Stan Lee thinks about marvel replacing Peter Parker, probably doesn't favour the choice

He probably doesn't care because Ultimate Peter was just a take on the character he created, not the definitive version.

Having read the newer Ult Spider-Man stuff but I've heard good things about Miles. Let the kid live, we just need the main Peter back.

#5 Posted by HumanRocket (9372 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping this gets resolve around the time that the ASM 2 comes out but so far there has been no indication of him coming back. We may see Miles in the 616 in a few months though.

#6 Edited by PaperDemon (629 posts) - - Show Bio

I think miles is pretty cool. Why are you so mad with him?

#7 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12636 posts) - - Show Bio

Miles only replaced Peter in the Ultimate Universe. Ultimate Peter was great and I loved him but Miles is a suitable replacement. I have no issues with him, he makes the Ultimate U even more interesting. I hope he stays.

A rule of thumb in the Ultimate Universe is that once you die, you stay dead. Death is permanent. So no, Ultimate Peter is not coming back.

#8 Posted by Darkseid011 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

probably, not many heroes stay dead even in the ultimate universe. they hinted him coming back in hunger 3.

#9 Posted by angelalfonso (1135 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by prinplup45 (202 posts) - - Show Bio

probably, not many heroes stay dead even in the ultimate universe. they hinted him coming back in hunger 3.

#11 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

You're upset about the wrong universe btw.

Ultimate Peter is gone but 616 will return

#12 Posted by GeekBait (785 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Miles and hope he stays. As for the 616 universe, they need the real Peter back.

#13 Edited by PunyParker (12607 posts) - - Show Bio

With Ultimate U. ending(probably) he wont.

#14 Edited by JasonHawke (1618 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter never left.

#15 Posted by nmgeri18 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

peter should come back in mainstream it isn't the same with otto

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.