Is it worth pre ordering the Amazing Spiderman game

Posted by Master_Thief (774 posts) - - Show Bio

are the pre orders worth it

#1 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

If youre going to buy it anyway like me then you might as well pre order and get the Rhino Pack.

#2 Posted by ExtraLarge (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Or you could wait till it comes out and see what everyone else thinks about it and possibly save yourself $60 if it turns out to be a dud. (I don't think it will, but I have been wrong about many things many times.)

#3 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, and if by some freak chance it's bad(I highly doubt that), you can always trade it in or sell it for something better.

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13129 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on the person pre ordering

#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not like you're paying any extra for what would most likely be a $10 DLC down the line.

#6 Posted by AssassinHighBird (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, the pre orders are deff worth it. For either the rhino challenge or the stan lee playthrough. The game is going to be great overall

#7 Posted by sagejonathan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems to be just me but I don't like how the game looks. But thats just me.

#8 Posted by NP90 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

The game looks incredible for me! I can't wait to play it. I love the close-up camera angle and the melee looks a lot better. Will pick it up as soon as I've watched the film!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.