Is it just me...

#1 Edited by Augment (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Effective marketing and advertising is effective.

But seriously, I seem to notice Spiderman getting the bollocks kicked out of him far more than any other superhero out there (probably with the exception of Wolverine). I mean, I can't even count the amount of covers I've seen where he's on the ground, his costume shredded and his body bruised and battered. 

Does anyone else notice this?

PS: This was spurred on by the most recent cover of him fighting the Lizard and getting his, well, NECK chomped off.

#2 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

its a cover dude. nothing more.

#3 Posted by _Zombie_ (10445 posts) - - Show Bio

Rule of the universe and the internet: It's never just you. There's 6 billion people on this planet, odds are someone's going to agree with you.

#4 Posted by Augment (98 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZombieBigfoot said:

Rule of the universe and the internet: It's never just you. There's 6 billion people on this planet, odds are someone's going to agree with you.

Edging on 7 billion if what I've read is right.
#5 Posted by _Zombie_ (10445 posts) - - Show Bio

@Augment said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Eh. I took a glance at the number on google and saw a six with enough zero's, so just said six billion.

#6 Posted by Augment (98 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Augment said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Eh. I took a glance at the number on google and saw a six with enough zero's, so just said six billion.

Still a baffling thought, none the less.

But thanks for making me feel a little less special. xD
#7 Posted by _Zombie_ (10445 posts) - - Show Bio

@Augment said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Augment said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Still a baffling thought, none the less. But thanks for making me feel a little less special. xD

My work here is finished! Negativity Man, AWWWAAAAAAAY!

*Flies off*

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Augment said:

PS: This was spurred on by the most recent cover of him fighting the Lizard and getting his, well, NECK chomped off.

did you see the preview for it? It may show him pretty battle worn on the outside but he's nigh morals off on the inside and violent as hell O.O

#9 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Augment said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

It is over 7 billion people now btw.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.