Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Interview: Elliott Kalan Talks SPIDER-MAN & THE X-MEN Series

• 53 results
    kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There is way too much unnecessary negativity toward this idea. It is not a bad idea. See my previous post. And it in no way screws with continuity. When DC did the New 52 reboot, that was screwing with continuity. This is merely having the same character appear in multiple titles which are published at the same time in our world. This is something that happens all the time at any publisher with this many titles. There is no rule that says that just because they are published at the same time in our world, one doesn't take place much later in continuity, as in after several arcs of the other. It's just like when Supergirl was a Red Lantern. She was also appearing in Justice League United without being one, but that took place after the whole Red Daughter of Krypton arc. Honestly I guess this proves that with some comics fans, the urge to complain is just so strong that if there's nothing to complain about, they just make something up.

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People somehow hate Spider-Man changing his woe is me routine, due to him being a poster boy for it. None the less, the more spidey changes his ways, the better.

baddog1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going to be awesome. I don't konw why people are so skeptical. Wasn't Spidey part of both Avengers & FF at the same time or had 6 monthlies set in the same universe in the 90s? This could also be the chance for Spider-Man is waiting for to win the trust of the rest of the superhero community back after the SpOck era.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.