Interesting theory about the Superior Spider-Man from tv tropes.

#1 Posted by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc Ock's tenure as Spidey will be undone when...

"So Ock is all about being a 'Superior' Spider-Man, and his smarts plus Peter's memories and his own drive might just do it for a while. His end will come when he encounters his first significant failure and bout of public disapproval. It might be a downturn that Peter would shrug off as part of the job. Ock will not be equipped to handle it. His breakdown will do more damage to Spidey's reputation than anything we have seen to date."

What do you think? Will Ock be able to handle the crap Peter seems to go through regularly? Will this be the thing that brings Peter back?

#2 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK, guess we'll have to see

#3 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Parker will be back in May just wait.

#4 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

Parker will be back in May just wait.

Lol definitely not.

And no, I don't think Superior will be unable to handle public opinion. He doesn't seem at all reliant on others or their feelings towards him. But what do I know? It's not like any of us have read Superior #1.

#5 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i think peter will be back in his body when ASM 2 comes out.

#6 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@gotwillpower: Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating at all. I haven't read it either. I'm just saying because Human Torch was revived after I think 9 months, I wouldn't be surprised to see Parker soon. It was a joke.

That crap even made national news. Even major national radio broadcasts owned by CBS and whatever wasted a good 5 minutes on the death of Johnny Storm. S'crazy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.