Imagine how dangerous Spider-man would be if he was bad

#1 Posted by daredevilfan777 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people sometimes forget that Spider-man doesn't seem to dangerous because he is the living example of self-restraint. We got a glimpse of his bad side when he was black spider-man, but he was more of a vigilant than a villain. We get a glimpse of villains with spider powers in spider island, but these are example of people without the experience Parker has with his powers. If he wanted to kill heroes in the marvel universe, I think the death toll would be much higher than people would expect.

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

There are bad characters with Spider-Mans powers....in fact, there are actual clones of Spider-man that are evil

#3 Posted by deadpoolspidey877 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but they dont hav as much experience i guess :P

#4 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

This is kind of a pointless thread. Like most heroes, bad stuff would happen if he was bad.

#5 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not just his powers, but the combination of Peter's brain and his powers that could potentially make him quite the (villainous?) villain. I mean he's defiantly up there with Marvel's best and brightest in the intelligence department.

#6 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14586 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets beaten by other heroes.

/thread

#7 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (250 posts) - - Show Bio

There were multiple What-If 's about that. What if Pete kills Kraven, what if he kills the aunt May's shooter, Spidey VS Wolverine also close. In short, whenever he lets his moral restrictions off he becomes silent, ruthless and supremely badass. In stories where he breaks, his morals usually resurface and force him to ether seek death or outright surrendering to authorities. However, when he adopts Wolverine's mentality, if my memory serves me, he becomes virtually untraceable and uncontrollable wildcard and pain in the ass for SHIELD.

#8 Posted by darthfury78 (760 posts) - - Show Bio

If Spider-Man became evil, the Black Widow would hunt him down like a dog. And she would take it very personally. Here is a clip. FF to 2:34 to see her in action.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.