Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17251 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

I'm going to be mad if. (spoiler for issue 674)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6179a9df861
    deactivated-5d6179a9df861

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

If the remove Spider-Man's spider-sense again. I mean it has been done, why do it again it gets old. And besides it is such a huge part of his charcter right from when he was first created.

Hope Kingpin screws up and can't use it, or it will only work in a close area around his hideout and not "remove" it again.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kallarkz

they will do it again one day..if not in the next issue then a year from now. This is the problem with being attached to Marvel characters...all they know how to do is depower and kill. Never add a good story.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
    deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt they'll remove it again, especially since he just got it back.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By dernman

Kaine at this moment has all of Spidermans powers and more.

Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
    yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@Dernman: It looks like he has the same power set as the Other Spider-Man

Avatar image for metropoliskid41
    MetropolisKid41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By MetropolisKid41

Yeah idk, it seemed like they made a big deal about Peter learning Kung Fu to replace his Spider-Sense, and then after he had finally learned to really use the Kung-Fu in place of his Spidey-Sense he got the Spidey Sense back like 2 issues later. Now I would hope that its back that they wouldn't just take away again 2 issues later but who knows. It seems like they can't make up their minds, I really thought they'd run with the Kung Fu for a bit before his Spidey-Sense returned, it really seemed like they undermined that whole plot point.

blur1528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By blur1528

@yumyumbubblegum: Exactly.

ShirEPanjshir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By ShirEPanjshir

I think that the whole idea was that Spidey was using his Spider-Sense purely as a crutch. Now that he actually has mastered (his very own) martial art style, he can combine this with his Spider-Sense and fight more effectively. So while it was supposed to be a temporary replacement, it mostly serves as an addition.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.