Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17252 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

if spider-man were to go out with the superpowered characters?

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

so i was thinking about a topic about spiderman being the only one from what i've seen who never had any relationship with the other superpowered characters outside of his own mythos and series. i mean the only one i can think of is firestar and i believe that only happened in the spiderman loves mary jane series as well as kitty pryde for the ultimate spiderman comics but those were about it and took place in an alternate universe which is a shame because i would've been happy to see characters like carol danvers be happy with peter. it's actually a shame because most of these characters have great chemistry with spider-man such as ms.marvel/captain marvel, she hulk, tigra, black widow, julia carpenter, jessica drew, storm, jean grey, psylocke, valkyrie, sif, etc. and yet no one has ever been with peter. so i ask you if any of the relationships were to happen in the comics how would you feel about them and how would you tell them?

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That's because Parker gets super-friendzoned.

I liked the Jessica Jones/Parker pairing even though she belonged with Luke Cage. High school sweethearts and all of that.

Dedonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel. Peter and Carol could have a "contest" to see who has the more screwed up life. :D

With that aside, I would like to see this relationship in a "What If" story, like Renew Your Vows, so that we don't have to worry about the break-up (because we know that relationships cannot last in comics) destroying their friendship in the mainstream universe.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By kcomicfan

I would not mind Peter dating a Superhero. It could produce story opportunity that could not happen with peter dating a civilian.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
    blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm a Peter-Carol (Danvers) shipper myself, though I know it will never happen (unfortunately).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.