I want to create a real-life Spider-Man.

#1 Posted by TheWallsAreClosingIn (22 posts) - - Show Bio

ive been working in biology for so many years

trying to combine a spider with a man

any other geniuses want to help me infuse an average human with the proportionate abilities of a spider?

id appreciate advice on how to create the costume, and how to obtain willing test subjects, all my previous test subjects had to be sedated before testing began.

so yeah, like a specific formula or somethign would be great, or failing that, becoming a test subject would help soo much you wouldnt believe

contact me as soon as you can and lets try and leave the police out of this

i WILL do it dont worry people!

friendly neighborhood

i WILL

#2 Posted by mattwing87 (433 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be a subject!! :P

#3 Posted by Lvenger (20767 posts) - - Show Bio

OK this is getting stupid now. Funny but stupid all the same.

#4 Posted by Renchamp (2626 posts) - - Show Bio

Allow me to speak for other geniuses of the world when I ask for your credentials. I've seen a man say he was a microbiologist in his signature for his emails despite working at Subway and Albertsons the last 20 years.

And I think costume ideas are the least of your worries right now. Do you know how many years it would take to do this, if ever?

#5 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio

yes because I'm sure that all REAL scientists get on internet forum sites to get their test subjects....it probably happens all the time

#6 Edited by The_Tree (7737 posts) - - Show Bio

I found the chemical formula to create a "Spider-Serum". It should work.

#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.