I think I was right......Think

#1 Posted by RedHush1 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

So here's the solicit for Superior Spider-Man #10

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #10

DAN SLOTT (W) • GIUSEPPE Camunicoli (A)

Cover by MARCOS MARTIN

IT BEGINS HERE!!

• A perfect jumping on point as The Green Goblin returns…and Spider-Man is nowhere to be found!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

So I recently guess this same thing..........but is it the return of Norman Osborn?

#2 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

So Superior continues... That's great.

#3 Posted by DaemonTheDemon (105 posts) - - Show Bio

sigh just what I need

#4 Posted by akbogert (3223 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel is trolling so hard with this series, it's (actually) not even funny.

Issue 9: "It ends here!" Issue 10: "It begins here!"

Also, marketing a Spider-Man book with the words "Spider-Man is nowhere to be found." That's gotta be a first.

#5 Posted by gridde (91 posts) - - Show Bio

At the end of issue 9, Mac Gargan tracks down Spider-Ock, and after a long fight, finally kills him. He then skins his foe, and wears his skin to become...THE SUPER SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN.

#6 Posted by Funkypanda123 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh slott all i have to say to you is b*tch pls stop trollin'

#7 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@gridde: Hahaha! Your answer is legendary! I will always remember it and my grandchildren will know your mythical comicvine labours! Man, can't stop laughing! The mental projection of your words in my mind won't wear off...

#8 Posted by gridde (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Ikr? It's a gift. :D

#9 Edited by Teerack (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

The longer this book goes on the less I like spider-man at all. Not spider-Ock or Peter Parker, but the whole hero itself. It's getting to the point where I'm starting to doubt I'd pick up a Spider-man book again once Peter returns.

#10 Posted by MykeyJames (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Like most I was hesitant to pick this series up.... but honestly after reading 1-3 I'm actually enjoying it! How many times have I heard people complain about ASM not doing anything new and different the past few years, and when they finally do they complain about that! Enjoy it for what it is, in the end we ALL know this isnt going to be the status quo forever

#11 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11660 posts) - - Show Bio

@MykeyJames said:

Like most I was hesitant to pick this series up.... but honestly after reading 1-3 I'm actually enjoying it! How many times have I heard people complain about ASM not doing anything new and different the past few years, and when they finally do they complain about that! Enjoy it for what it is, in the end we ALL know this isnt going to be the status quo forever

Oh my god this. I'm still hearing people complain about the whole MJ situation still, even after he stopped trying to date/f**k her.

#12 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@MykeyJames: It was a change that was made for the sake of novelty or to be quite honest for the sake of sales. Slott kept trolling fans, no doubt he's good at that, kept provoking fans, no doubt he's the best at that, and the effort was succesful. They sold SSM. Alas, I'm sorry, in my opinion the whole concept is the very manifestation of dull, mediocre comic book stories. I don't know if it'll last a year or forever (as someone from Marvel said, can't remember who, probably a Slott-sent troll), I don't like it, but that's just me. Yet, the thing that makes me FURIOUS is the way that Marvel approaches the whole thing, trolling us!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.