I Run A Marathon

#1 Posted by ImTheAmazingSpiderman (61 posts) - - Show Bio

How far and long could I, Spiderman, run before becoming fatigued?

#2 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Days. Forever if Aunt May's life depends on it.

#3 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say 4 to 9 days

#4 Posted by nickzambuto (13795 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheAmazingSpiderman said:

How far and long could I, Spiderman, run before becoming fatigued?

Username... so familiar...

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16605 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno. Is Venom chasing you? Is Aunt May dying? Do you have any outside motivation!

#6 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

3-6 days.

#7 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

With outside motivation: forever. @nickzambuto said:

@ImTheAmazingSpiderman said:

How far and long could I, Spiderman, run before becoming fatigued?

Username... so familiar...

...

#8 Posted by nickzambuto (13795 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpidermanWins said:

With outside motivation: forever. @nickzambuto said:

@ImTheAmazingSpiderman said:

How far and long could I, Spiderman, run before becoming fatigued?

Username... so familiar...

...

...

#9 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@SpidermanWins said:

With outside motivation: forever. @nickzambuto said:

@ImTheAmazingSpiderman said:

How far and long could I, Spiderman, run before becoming fatigued?

Username... so familiar...

...

...

.

...

#10 Posted by nickzambuto (13795 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpidermanWins said:

@nickzambuto said:

@SpidermanWins said:

With outside motivation: forever. @nickzambuto said:

@ImTheAmazingSpiderman said:

How far and long could I, Spiderman, run before becoming fatigued?

Username... so familiar...

...

...

.

...

...-...-...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.