Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

I hope 4 atleast a superior spider-man spinoff !

RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

yes i know this whole board is anti superior spiderman- however i am not 1 of them. so when pete comes back why not give him back his classic costume and perhaps otto can take over another clone of pete (mayb whoever the jackal makes from kaines dna *sibling rivalry ) instead and keep the new costume and gadgets- hey mayb otto isnt THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN but like kaine as scarlet spider mayb he can be another spiderman the superior spiderman as he earned the name. whats wrong with 3 spideys!

so due to high sales hope the octopus gets a spinoff atleast

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about no, because that would be a horrible idea.

RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its a good idea- well since superior sells really well- they just might

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.