i have some good questions!!!!!!!!

#1 Posted by the a atar (35 posts) - - Show Bio

when mephisto rewrote history and blah blah so is morlum still alive, and in other story arc he got some new power and lost them when mephisto rewrote history but does he still got the potential to have that powers??
Post Edited:2008-03-04 13:05:23

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

The Other never happened. If Morlun is still alive is unknown. He may still be dead from their first encounter. As for the potential to gain "The Other" abilities. I guess something like that could happen again, but I doubt they would ever do it.

#3 Posted by the a atar (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"The Other never happened. If Morlun is still alive is unknown. He may still be dead from their first encounter. As for the potential to gain "The Other" abilities. I guess something like that could happen again, but I doubt they would ever do it."

maybe it will be different

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe is relative

#5 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Aunt may is a relative.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.