I find Ultimate Spider-Man really funny

#1 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio

I know a-lot of people don't like it. I expected it to be horrible, but I couldn't stop laughing. Honest.

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (56913 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't say I'm surprised.
BB

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11725 posts) - - Show Bio

What Billy

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11725 posts) - - Show Bio

What billy said

#5 Posted by TDK_1997 (13684 posts) - - Show Bio

It was funny in the beginning and I liked it but untill the 5th episode.

#6 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

-__-

#7 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (5001 posts) - - Show Bio

ITS SO HORRIBLE THAT IT"S FUNNY

#8 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss Spectacular Spider-Man :(

#9 Posted by weaponx (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

SOME of it is funny, and then it gets wayyyy to lil kiddish which I hate. Its not bad over all, biggest drawback is too much immaturity.

#10 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

The only decent thing about that series is the animation. The humor is looney tunes based. That's not how spidey should make us laugh.

:)

#11 Posted by PunyParker (7077 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey uses clever humor......not "Ultimate Spiderman" humor

#12 Posted by slvr4surfer (80 posts) - - Show Bio

It gets boring after a while.

#14 Posted by JasonHawke (705 posts) - - Show Bio

It's more entertaining than funny.

#15 Posted by PunyParker (7077 posts) - - Show Bio

I know a-lot of people don't like it. I expected it to be horrible, but I couldn't stop laughing. Honest.

Funny,it is,i give you that,it has some actually funny moments.

#16 Posted by laflux (11055 posts) - - Show Bio

Its jokes usually range from meh to mildly funny, Luke Cage saying sweet Christmas made me laugh alot for some strange reason. As well as the Luke I am your father reference too (this was from the last episode)

#17 Posted by spider11211 (1090 posts) - - Show Bio

For me it is a hit and a miss. I like the humor but I don't like the Teen Titan copy for humor. Don't get me wrong I liked the Teen Titans show it worked for it but it just seems like it was copied for Spider-man.

I guess I am on the fence on this one.

#18 Posted by spideybigtime (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey breaking the fourth wall is pretty funny which is how it should be considering it's a spider-man show.I'm starting to like the show a lot better because now instead of using the same villain every two episodes they're branching and having more cameos from other popular heroes and villains of the marvel universe.

#19 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4816 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah because bastardizing one of the GREATEST comic book characters of all time (I'll give you 5 seconds times up it's Venom) is HILARIOUS!! As if Paul Dini didn't suck enough, now he's graduated from ruining Poison Ivy, my favorite DC character, and is ruining my favorite Marvel character.

#20 Posted by ssbm (92 posts) - - Show Bio

some of the episodes are not that bad the majority are not very funny maybe 2-3 halfdecent jokes an episodes but some are quite good like the deadpool one was good and there were a couple others too

#21 Posted by Waveslasher (44 posts) - - Show Bio

The comics with Peter Parker in it were funny

#22 Posted by GeekBait (704 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched only the first two episodes but I really liked it. Obviously it's meant for kids but that doesn't mean it's bad.

#23 Edited by PaperDemon (576 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by tigerkaya (1216 posts) - - Show Bio

I would watch it but than it would require me to kill off a quarter of my brain cells to appreciate its low quality writing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.