i finally get it!!!

#1 Posted by Dhor (282 posts) - - Show Bio

the BIG Spiderman role in AvX was that he`s supposed to see the girl in the buss turning into a mutant. or at least  that`s what i understood

#2 Posted by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio

no...he helped train Hope

#3 Posted by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

It was either that (how did he actually train Hope lol?) or him tricking PF Colossus and Magik into owning each other.

#4 Posted by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@danhimself said:

It was either that (how did he actually train Hope lol?) or him tricking PF Colossus and Magik into owning each other.

I was actually just coming back to post that as well....I'd say both

#5 Posted by TDK_1997 (13721 posts) - - Show Bio

His role was training Hope.

#6 Posted by mewmdude77 (991 posts) - - Show Bio

It was definitely training Hope(he taught her his motto and how important it is to selflessly help others) and owning two Phoenix's all on his own (Colossus and Magik)

#7 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (5012 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

#8 Posted by DarkChris (303 posts) - - Show Bio

And both were really stupid. Come on, Marvel, the way he owned them was stupid. And Iron Fist played a more important part in her training.

#9 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

Kung Fu Master Guy: I wonder if you are to teach her self-loathing.

Spider-Man: Well, it is what I have my doctorate in.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.