Hydroman and Carnage in Spider-Man 4?

#1 Posted by Shiryu (3085 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Sandman and Venom were in the same movie, why not another Symbiote and Element guy in the fourth?Sounds like a good idea to me.I'd also like to see a movie Carnage and Hydroman toy.What do you think?

#2 Posted by Jet jaguar (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

i've seen enough of those crappy movies

#3 Posted by The Vine Robots (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiryu says:

"Since Sandman and Venom were in the same movie, why not another Symbiote and Element guy in the fourth?Sounds like a good idea to me.I'd also like to see a movie Carnage and Hydroman toy.What do you think?"

Are they even making a spiderman 4?

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

The director said he would never, ever put in carnage.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...Hydroman in Spider-Man 4 ? Interesting

#6 Posted by Shiryu (3085 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"The director said he would never, ever put in carnage. "

Why not?Doesn't Sam Raimi want to add a little zing to his movies?

#7 Posted by Ripcord (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven should be in the movie. He would be a better choice than Carnage. Hell, He would have been better than Venom.

#8 Posted by Shiryu (3085 posts) - - Show Bio

Ripcord says:

"Kraven should be in the movie. He would be a better choice than Carnage. Hell, He would have been better than Venom. "

You seriously think Kraven would've been a better choice?Wow

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hydroman and Carnage are the villians..I won't see it.From what I heard..there will be 6 Spider-man movies.There is already 3.So since there is 3 left I think they should do Rhino and Shocker or Kraven and Hobgoblin or better yet...The Chameleon,by himself.It will give Spider-man a chance to show how smart he really is.

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Jet jaguar says:

"i've seen enough of those crappy movies"
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"They only need one villain per movie. If they keep adding two, the movies will flop like Batman did in the 90s."

I don't believe that.I think more accurately..those movies sucked because they were written poorly not because of all the villians.

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

They only need one villain per movie. If they keep adding two, the movies will flop like Batman did in the 90s.

#13 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Jet jaguar says:
"i've seen enough of those crappy movies"

"

ill agree with that

#14 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

I think adding too many villains just spoils the movie. There's too much background story to cover in 2 hours, and it just doesn't work....

Unless maybe, and this is a maybe, the villains had related origins of some kind.

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"I think adding too many villains just spoils the movie. There's too much background story to cover in 2 hours, and it just doesn't work.... Unless maybe, and this is a maybe, the villains had related origins of some kind."

That's the point though...you don't have to cover the entire background of the characters.Every character isn't that important.You get a ringleadera big guy to run the villian circus..then you tell his background story and show how he recruits everyone else.Movies with more than one villian never work out because they are excecuted poorly..not because it can't be done.

#16 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

They should put the lizard in spiderman 4 if they have one remember Dr. Conors was in Spiderman 3.

#17 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30156 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be cool to see the R.H.I.N.O. suit from the Ultimate Universe in SM3.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.