Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

How will the Amazing Spider-man Come Back? (ASM 700 Spoilers)

• 53 results
    gotwillpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gotwillpower

So, obviously Peter Parker will become Spider-man again at some point. Superior will be fun, but how do you guys think Peter will come back? I doubt Dan Slott would start Superior Spider-man without a plan to end it, so he must have some great finale planned to make it all worth it.

I think that Peter Parker's memories will eventually take over Doc Ock's consciousness. Already, the Parker part of Superior's mind is growing. Instead of Doc Ock, we have a mixture of the two--say half and half. Over time, or maybe all at once, I think the Parker part will overtake Doc Ock, leaving us with the Amazing Spider-man once again!

On a side note: How will Doc Ock come back?

muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By muhabba

Spider-Man will spend a year repairing his broken spine and have to defeat his doppleganger to retake his cowl.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Gambit1024

Lol^

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SandMan_
    @muhabba said:

Spider-Man will spend a year repairing his broken spine and have to defeat his doppleganger to retake his cowl.

Or maybe he'll come back with the black suit and a mullet.
    animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By animehunter

I did mention a couple of theories in other topis, I'll do the same here.

- Near the end if you recall there was the golden octobot peter tried using to get his mind back in his body, since it wasn't destroyed, it might still be in play, but won't be seen for a while. And if it ends up in police evidence, then Carlie would more than likely play a role in getting him back and in turn getting Mary Jane to help.

The reason I mentioned Carlie, It's because apparently she becomes suspicious of Doc Ock/Spider-man and starts investigating him, here's what led me to believe this could happen Superior Spider-man #3.

- Julia Carpenter who is still a coma, she had a vision that this would happen to Peter and when she comes out of it (I say when because I'm an optimist), she will know who he really is and vows to do something about it.

- He would make a mistake and someone catches on, which allows Peters allies to go into action a set things right. e.g. Carlie Cooper, evidenced by the description of issue #3

- Peter is still around, but is in a state that he can't do much without help from allies.

- Someone was watching how things unfolded and has decided to get back in the picture to set things right. e.g. Silver Sable, we know according to Julia Carpenter is still alive and it is possible that she was in hiding watching everything.

Wiggi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Wiggi

I think Carlie and the gold Octobot is going to be a red herring to get everyone's hope's up. I just hope his return does not include a clone. I've had enough of all the spider clones. I think they're going to give superior at least a year.

Earth616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Earth616

I think 6 months!!!!! I think Spiderman will be amazing again by the summer, most likely!!!! What I'm most excited for (besides Pete returning) is for when everyone else-- MJ, Avengers, Fantastic Four, etc. figure out that something is up with Peter, and that he needs help! I cant wait to see how they will react, and what they think they should do about it...... Just a question though, will Spiderman in the Avengers comics and stuff be the Superior Spiderman, or will he be regular Spiderman.... Superior right? Cause its all taking place in the same universe??????

Hiddensix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hiddensix

I'll give Slott the same treatment he did with Doc Ock and Peter Parker . Switch my mind with his , rewrite the latest story arc of superior spider-man and throw his body off the marvel 's tallest building and bring myself back to my original body a split second before he dies . Yes , Dan Slott , When Peter Parker comes back . You Have my permission to die.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By danhimself

1-2 years from now as Beast is getting ready to send the Original X-men back to their time Jean Grey walks up to Wolverine and whispers in his ear, he appears shocked but says nothing as they step onto the time platform and disappear

5 years later events unravel that lead to Peter taking back control of his mind and body and disposing of Doc Ock, he immediately goes to the Avengers and asks how it is that none of them could have realized that the Spider-man they were fighting beside for years wasn't really Peter, they all apologize for their error except for Wolverine who then reveals that as Jean was leaving she whispered "Remember that time when we teamed up with Spider-man? Well I read his mind and it's really Doctor Octopus"...Peter asks why he didn't do or say anything and Wolverine replies "Remember that time you webbed my feet to the floor?" and leaves the room

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KnightRise

@SandMan_

said:

@muhabbasaid:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By animehunter

@Earth616: yes, from now on every issue will involve Superior Spider-man

here are the issues I know about

Superior Spider-man

Issue 1 - Synopsis & Cover OUT January 9th 2013

Issue 2 - Synopsis & Cover Only OUT Approx January 23rd 2013

Issue 3 - Synopsis & Cover (Could be an important issue) out February 6th 2013

Issue 4 - Synopsis & Cover out February 20th 2013

Issue 5 - No Synopsis & No Coverout March 6th 2013 approx

Issue 6 - No Synopsis & No Cover out March 20th 2013 approx

Issue 6.AU (Age of Ultron) - Synopsis & Cover out April 3rd approx

Issue 7 - No page yet

Avenging Spider-man

Issue 16 - Synopsis & Cover out January 23rd 2013

Issue 17 - Synopsis & Cover out February 20th 2013

Issue 18 - Synopsis & Cover out March 9th 2013

Daredevil

issue 21 - Synopsis & Cover out now

issue 22 - Synopsis & Cover out January

Journey into Mystery

Issue 469 - Synopsis & Cover out February

Alpha

Issue 1 - Synopsis only out February

IT STILL it gives me the shivers thinking about it, especially issue #2 of Superior Spider-man.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Given what a horrible abomination this story is, at this point I think the only thing I'd be willing to accept would be if in the near future it's revealed that Dan Slott's entire run of ASM was just a massive illusion created by Mysterio. That would actually be pretty cool, and would bump up Mysterio to Peter's #2 villain in my mind (no one will ever replace Norman as #1).

Maybe even explain that while Mysterio was "dead" he gained new powers from Mephisto that would enable him to do such a thing. Mephisto essentially allows Mysterio to return to life to monitor/torment Peter, who Mephisto has now taken a special interest in due to their arrangement in "One More Day."

Peter returns from the afterlife and defeats Mysterio with the help of Dr. Strange. By the end of it all, both Slott's run and One More Day will have been retconned.

As for Doc Ock. He dies for good as far as I'm concerned. This story permanently ruined Ock for me. He's like the Jackal now (who was ruined due to the Clone Saga). His association with this horribly distasteful story-line makes me never want to read anything with that character ever again.

Speaking of which, I was really excited for Age of Ultron, but wont be getting it now due to rumors that Inferior Spider-Man will be part of it. I wont purchase anything, ever, with Slott's pretend Spider-Man; regardless of if it's a Spider-Man story or not. If that means no more Marvel, then I guess I'm a DC man now.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By danhimself

@animehunter said:

@Earth616: yes, from now on every issue will involve Superior Spider-man

here are the issues I know about

Superior Spider-man

Issue 1 - Synopsis & Cover OUT January 9th 2013

Issue 2 - Synopsis & Cover Only OUT Approx January 23rd 2013

Issue 3 - Synopsis & Cover (Could be an important issue) out February 6th 2013

Issue 4 - Synopsis & Cover out February 20th 2013

Issue 5 - No Synopsis & No Coverout March 6th 2013 approx

Issue 6 - No Synopsis & No Cover out March 20th 2013 approx

Issue 6.AU - Synopsis & Cover out April 3rd approx

Issue 7 - No page yet

Avenging Spider-man

Issue 16 - Synopsis & Cover out January 23rd 2013

Issue 17 - Synopsis & Cover out February 20th 2013

Issue 18 - Synopsis & Cover out March 9th 2013

Daredevil

issue 21 - Synopsis & Cover out now

issue 22 - Synopsis & Cover out January

Journey into Mystery

Issue 469 - Synopsis & Cover out February

Alpha

Issue 1 - Synopsis only out February

Avengers

Issue 3 - Cover only out January

IT STILL it gives me the shivers thinking about it, especially issue #2 of Superior Spider-man.

the first arc of Avengers still features Peter Parker as Spider-man

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JakeN7

@gotwillpower said:

So, obviously Peter Parker will become Spider-man again at some point. Superior will be fun, but how do you guys think Peter will come back? I doubt Dan Slott would start Superior Spider-man without a plan to end it, so he must have some great finale planned to make it all worth it.

I think that Peter Parker's memories will eventually take over Doc Ock's consciousness. Already, the Parker part of Superior's mind is growing. Instead of Doc Ock, we have a mixture of the two--say half and half. Over time, or maybe all at once, I think the Parker part will overtake Doc Ock, leaving us with the Amazing Spider-man once again!

On a side note: How will Doc Ock come back?

This is what I had thought ever since the spoilers leaked online. Couldn't have said it better myself. Not the most original way, but definitely a plausible possibility.

@danhimself said

the first arc of Avengers still features Peter Parker as Spider-man

That's what I figured when Iron Man persuaded him to join by mentioning that the Avengers have a bunch of money and Spider-Man said "Oh thank god" while crying into Iron Man's shoulder. I thought it was f****** hilarious and it definitely rang "classic Spidey" to me rather than Superior. I didn't think anything was confirmed though but I could be wrong. Was it stated in an interview or something?

@Moonchilde: Sounds like great fan-fic, but I'm not buying it. I feel like you're being a little to harsh on Slott and Superior Spider-Man by the way. Maybe you shouldn't judge the quality of a series whose first issue hasn't even been released yet. Maybe you should at least give it a a shot. And boycotting a company-wide crossover for the inclusion of one character is ridiculous. A lot of people dislike Hope but they still bought Avengers vs. X-Men.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By animehunter

@Moonchilde said:

Speaking of which, I was really excited for Age of Ultron, but wont be getting it now due to rumors that Inferior Spider-Man will be part of it. I wont purchase anything, ever, with Slott's pretend Spider-Man; regardless of if it's a Spider-Man story or not. If that means no more Marvel, then I guess I'm a DC man now.

He is definitely in Age of Ultron - Issue 6.AU (Age of Ultron) - Synopsis & Cover out April 3rd approx

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@JakeN7: And AvX is almost universally hated. So not a good example if you are trying to defend Marvel's recent actions.

And that one character happens to be Marvel's flagship character. More importantly (at least to me) is that it was that one character that got me into comics in the first place. And the rumors of what happened in #700 turned out to be true, so one can only assume that the rumors of what happens in Slott's upcoming crapfest is also true. No, I will not waste my hard earned money to see Slott rape some of my favorite characters (in the case of MJ that rape statement is literal, only adding further distaste to this situation). It's my money, I will spend it on better quality entertainment.

@animehunter: Thank you, then I definitely will not be picking it up.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JakeN7

@Moonchilde said:

@JakeN7: And AvX is almost universally hated. So not a good example if you are trying to defend Marvel's recent actions.

And that one character happens to be Marvel's flagship character. More importantly (at least to me) is that it was that one character that got me into comics in the first place. And the rumors of what happened in #700 turned out to be true, so one can only assume that the rumors of what happens in Slott's upcoming crapfest is also true. No, I will not waste my hard earned money to see Slott rape some of my favorite characters (in the case of MJ that rape statement is literal, only adding further distaste to this situation). It's my money, I will spend it on better quality entertainment.

I wasn't defending Marvel's actions. What I hoped to accomplish with the AvX analogy was to show you how ludicrous it is to boycott a crossover event solely for the inclusion of one character especially when (*looks at your profile pic*) you seemed to be looking forward to it. AvX had dozens upon dozens of characters. A lot of them aren't very well liked but the event was still a major commercial success.

I feel as though Spider-Man being "Marvel's flagship character" is debatable but I might agree with you there.

You are being waaaay too dramatic. You remind me of the people that lambast Lucas and co. because the prequel films didn't live up to the expectations they had created as a child in the '70s and '80s viewing the films with rose-tinted glasses (same goes for Indy 4 *looks at South Park accusingly*.) No, Dan Slott didn't "rape" any of your favorite characters just like how George Lucas and Steven Spielberg didn't "rape" anyone's childhood. And puh-leeease, not only has MJ not had actual physical intercourse with SSM, but her actions are consensual even if they are under false pretenses.

I can't disagree more, but I know I'm in the minority of people on this issue. Your money is yours to spend however. I can't change that.

@Moonchilde said:

So I guess it's safe to assume you won't be buying Avengers or Daredevil then?

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By VeganDiet

@JakeN7: " but her actions are consensual even if they are under false pretenses."

Still messed up. Maybe it's not rape, but it's still taking advantage of her attraction to Peter, so that he can have a physical relationship with her. If the person she's kissing/doing the horizontal monster mash with isn't the person that she wants to be doing that with, even if it's that person's body, it's still basically rape/non-consensual. Dress it up how you like, but that's what it is.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JakeN7

@VeganDiet said:

@JakeN7: " but her actions are consensual even if they are under false pretenses."

Still messed up. Maybe it's not rape, but it's still taking advantage of her attraction to Peter, so that he can have a physical relationship with her. If the person she's kissing/doing the horizontal monster mash with isn't the person that she wants to be doing that with, even if it's that person's body, it's still basically rape/non-consensual.

I actually agree with you there. I just think many rape victims might be offended by the loose definition of the word since there is nobody forcing anybody to do anything (okay a bit pretentious of me, but my point still stands.) At the least...she's being decieved but I wouldn't go as far as to say she's being raped. Again I agree with you saying it's messed up, I just don't feel like the "R-word" need apply.

@VeganDiet said:

@JakeN7: Dress it up how you like, but that's what it is.

Since we're even having this debate and the issue is clearly open to interpretation, I would have to disagree with you there.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By animehunter

@VeganDiet said:

Still messed up. Maybe it's not rape, but it's still taking advantage of her attraction to Peter, so that he can have a physical relationship with her. If the person she's kissing/doing the horizontal monster mash with isn't the person that she wants to be doing that with, even if it's that person's body, it's still basically rape/non-consensual. Dress it up how you like, but that's what it is.

I Agree, and also you need to think of what will happen to her emotionally, when she eventually does find out it was not Peter but Dr Octopus she was with. I believe it would be devastating for her and even if Peter does return, that trust and love she once had for him will be shattered and more than likely never recover. Because all Peter will be is as a reminder of what she did. In short it could very well mean the end of the Peter & Mary relationship forever, not even as friends.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By VeganDiet

@JakeN7 said:

@VeganDiet said:

Still messed up. Maybe it's not rape, but it's still taking advantage of her attraction to Peter, so that he can have a physical relationship with her. If the person she's kissing/doing the horizontal monster mash with isn't the person that she wants to be doing that with, even if it's that person's body, it's still basically rape/non-consensual.

I actually agree with you there. I just think many rape victims might be offended by the loose definition of the word since there is nobody forcing anybody to do anything (okay a bit pretentious of me, but my point still stands.) At the least...she's being decieved but I wouldn't go as far as to say she's being raped. Again I agree with you saying it's messed up, I just don't feel like the "R-word" need apply.

@VeganDiet said:

@JakeN7: Dress it up how you like, but that's what it is.

Since we're even having this debate and the issue is clearly open to interpretation, I would have to disagree with you there.

And I think that people that were victims of non-standard rape would possibly be offended by people not looking at this issue with the critical eye that it requires. Though I do agree, as of now, it isn't rape, but if it progresses to an actual sexual relationship it would be, IMO. I think a decent way to gauge whether it's rape or not is this: "Is she/he having sex with the person she/he wants to be having with?" If the answer is yes for both sexes, it's sex. If the answer is no for either of them, it's rape. That's my definition of it, at least.

And yes, I guess I'm not the be-all end-all authority on this issue. That was presumptuous of me to say.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JakeN7

@VeganDiet said:

That was presumptuous of me to say.

No problem. You weren't being presumptuous Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Besides I was half-joking about the "offending rape-victims" bit.

@VeganDiet said:

And I think that people that were victims of non-standard rape would possibly be offended by people not looking at this issue with the critical eye that it requires.

That's a fair point. However, who's to say I wasn't? Just because I came to a different conclusion than you doesn't necessarily mean I wasn't being critical of the issue. (BTW I totally wasn't looking at it cynically or critically. I immediately thought it was ridiculous to call it rape. LOL. Just pointing out that what you said was a bit of an assumption.)

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@JakeN7 said:

And puh-leeease, not only has MJ not had actual physical intercourse with SSM, but her actions are consensual even if they are under false pretenses.

I can't disagree more, but I know I'm in the minority of people on this issue. Your money is yours to spend however. I can't change that.

@Moonchilde said:

Dude. That is rape. I'm sure that Todd Akin and others that think like him would argue that it's not a "legitmate" rape, But if you get a woman to sleep with you because she legitimately believes that you're someone else,either because of drugs or some other form of coercion then it is in fact rape.

And no, I wont be buying Avengers, and I didn't buy Daredevil anyway.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JakeN7

@Moonchilde said:

@JakeN7 said:

And puh-leeease, not only has MJ not had actual physical intercourse with SSM, but her actions are consensual even if they are under false pretenses.

@Moonchilde said:

Dude. That is rape. I'm sure that Todd Akin and others that think like him would argue that it's not a "legitmate" rape, But if you get a woman to sleep with you because she legitimately believes that you're someone else,either because of drugs or some other form of coercion then it is in fact rape.

What are you talking about!? Unless the "victim" is blind or intellectually disabled, I'm pretty sure there isn't a person on Earth who can be tricked into having sex with someone they don't want to. Only in fictional settings can plot elements such as body swapping or shape-shifting exist. And even if someone was tricked into it...how do you know that's illegal? Show me the law that says so because I'm pretty sure there isn't one. Sure it's amoral and just plain wrong, but I doubt it's illegal according to the New York judicial system or the Federal Court. I mean how is someone supposed to prove that!? I imagine the accuser would sound something like this: "Well he should go to jail because I was under the impression I was having sex with Channing Tatum and I was too stupid to realize it wasn't actually him until after we both climaxed!" (lol)

She wasn't forced, and they are both of consenting age...therefore it isn't rape (especially when ACTUAL INTERCOURSE HASN'T EVEN HAPPENED YET!) The absolute most I would go for is sexual molestation, and even then that's stretching it.

I agree it's creepy and wrong...but it isn't rape.

Oh and by the way...Todd Akin...really!? Man is an extremist, right-wing nut. He has no place in this conversation. But to humor your analogy: no I don't think this is a case of "legitimate rape." Wow...even in the context of a joke that felt disgusting to say. Whatever you get my point.

@Moonchilde said:

And no, I wont be buying Avengers, and I didn't buy Daredevil anyway.

You're missing out on some great books for a really silly reason.

gotwillpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By gotwillpower

@animehunter: lol My theory looks ridiculous compared to yours. I definitely think his return will have something to do with Carlie Cooper or Julia Carpenter.

Also, when did we start battling about the definition of rape in comics? Remember you guys, we're speculating about a super hero comic, rape is completely irrelevant.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By animehunter
    Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
    Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Doctor Strange is the only way that comes to mind. He will probably pull a spell out of his @$$ or something.

Nightwing82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nightwing82

in avenging spider-man 15.1 Uatu Jackson mentions how he thinks

he's found a way to catch a ghost and hold it indefinatley, so i think he will contact peter parker this way and together will find a way to get peter back in to his own body!!

i've spoiler blocked in case people haven't read avenging 15.1

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@JakeN7 said:

@Moonchilde said:

@JakeN7 said:

@Moonchilde said:

What are you talking about!? Unless the "victim" is blind or intellectually disabled, I'm pretty sure there isn't a person on Earth who can be tricked into having sex with someone they don't want to. Only in fictional settings can plot elements such as body swapping or shape-shifting exist. And even if someone was tricked into it...how do you know that's illegal? Show me the law that says so because I'm pretty sure there isn't one. Sure it's amoral and just plain wrong, but I doubt it's illegal according to the New York judicial system or the Federal Court. I mean how is someone supposed to prove that!? I imagine the accuser would sound something like this: "Well he should go to jail because I was under the impression I was having sex with Channing Tatum and I was too stupid to realize it wasn't actually him until after we both climaxed!" (lol)

She wasn't forced, and they are both of consenting age...therefore it isn't rape (especially when ACTUAL INTERCOURSE HASN'T EVEN HAPPENED YET!) The absolute most I would go for is sexual molestation, and even then that's stretching it.

I agree it's creepy and wrong...but it isn't rape.

Oh and by the way...Todd Akin...really!? Man is an extremist, right-wing nut. He has no place in this conversation. But to humor your analogy: no I don't think this is a case of "legitimate rape." Wow...even in the context of a joke that felt disgusting to say. Whatever you get my point.

<sarcasm> Really only in a fictional setting can shape-sifting exist? Gee totally didn't realize that.</sarcasm>

You seem to be going out of your way to find a way to rationalize rape. Pretty creepy. And as anyone that's actually studied the effects of drugs knows, in the real world drugs can impair peoples judgement pretty bad, often to the point where people don't realize what they are doing. You can argue that that makes someone "intellectually disabled" if blaming the victim makes you feel better for some reason, but it's still rape.

And whether or not this abominable story arc has already gone down that path or not isn't the point. It is the common rumor going on. The rumors about #700 turned out to be true. The cover art of issue #2 at the very least suggest something weird is going on. Perhaps (hopefully not) full on intimate relationship, but still distasteful enough. It's just one of many things that irks me about what Marvel has allowed to happen. I'm not going to be wasting my money to find out.

Avatar image for ben_doverand_taykit
    Ben Doverand Taykit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

havent read 700 but i've got a semi-solid understanding of it. my hope is the device that peter used to transfer his "self" into octavious falls into the hands of Miles Warren. Then I want Kaine to find out that he'd kidnapped Ben Reilly way back in clone saga then replaced him with an imperfect clone[ i never liked the fade into to dust ending] in an attempt to reecreate his perfect cloning process for other heroes.Miles then transfers the memories into Ben but still keeps him hostage [both Ben and Peter personalities sharing head] . at that point they could either kille Pete/Oc and then Ben personality or put thingd back and return the original scarlet spider[no offense aimed at kaine at all, his is definitely one of me favorite comics out now and the more i thinkabout it the more i think him and ben might not be able to coesxist] i want some clone saga closure, for all its bad i still liked the broad stroke parts of it

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#32  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Uatu flat-out talked about a device that could capture ghosts.

Just sayin.

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By Superguy0009e

I would love to see Peter come back to life in a different body to reclaim his mantel. Or even see Doc Ock have a true change of heart and give himself up to save Peter.

Lestenya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lestenya

I think a lot of people underestimate Mary Jane...I mean she's known Peter for how long? They were married for goodness sake...AND she remembers it. (Which on another note is still left completely unresolved...) And Ock is over here calling her woman and she doesn't bat an eyelash...

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Nightwing82 said:

in avenging spider-man 15.1 Uatu Jackson mentions how he thinks

he's found a way to catch a ghost and hold it indefinatley, so i think he will contact peter parker this way and together will find a way to get peter back in to his own body!!

i've spoiler blocked in case people haven't read avenging 15.1

Wicked catch! I re-read that quickly when I saw it but I shook it off.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#36  Edited By TDK_1997

@k4tzm4n said:

Just sayin.

And also we didn't see that mind swapping octovot get destroyed.

Nightwing82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Nightwing82

@TDK_1997 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Just sayin.

And also we didn't see that mind swapping octovot get destroyed.

i caught this as well!!

also would daredevil be able to tell with his abilities!!

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SandMan_
    @KnightRise said:

@SandMan_

said:

@muhabbasaid:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Wheres the mullet?
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#39  Edited By fodigg

I'd like to see him with his mind trapped in the network of octopus arms/octobots and he returns that way. And he's ultimately saved by Otto Parker, redeeming him.

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By r3d_rob1n

I think that the Golden Octobot will come into play, but hopefully not by just reclaiming Peter's body as his own. Rather, I wouldn't mind a Marvel wide crossover where Spidey-Ock goes evil again leading to a mass hatred of Spider-man and his expulsion from the Avengers. Then Julia Carpenter will awaken from her coma, find the gold octobot, hop a flight to Houston and stab Kaine in the brain with Peter Parker's soul/memories. It will be revealed that this is what she whispered to him after Spider Island and Kaine dies feeling that he is now, in some small way, the true Spider-man. That will clear up this Ock nightmare and wrap up the last of the clones.

GRIM_DADDY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GRIM_DADDY

He will come back as BEN REILLY and beat ocktoe spiders ass! Long live ben reilly!...about time marvel did the right thing.

gotwillpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By gotwillpower

@k4tzm4n: Yeah, I just noticed that after reading s comment. Maybe that's how Doc will get a new body?

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By KnightRise

@SandMan_ said:

@KnightRise said:

@SandMan_

said:

@muhabbasaid:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Wheres the mullet?

Superman and Nightwing had enough collective mullet-ness for the entire 90s DCU

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#44  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

AS Marvel's Batman!

No Caption Provided
    jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jayskee

Dock ock will bring peter back himself to make up for killing him and switch their consciences and give pete back his life

gotwillpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By gotwillpower

@jayskee said:

Dock ock will bring peter back himself to make up for killing him and switch their consciences and give pete back his life

This is what should be happening. Is that a plot hole? I mean, if Superior cares so much, shouldn't he be trying to bring Peter back? Especially since Superior stole Peter's body?

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jayskee

@gotwillpower said:

@jayskee said:

This is what should be happening. Is that a plot hole? I mean, if Superior cares so much, shouldn't he be trying to bring Peter back? Especially since Superior stole Peter's body?

Peter's conscience is suppose to grow on Ock as he being spider man so it should take time for Ock to actually feel guilt over killing Peter and taking his life.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Shawnbaby

@JakeN7 said:

her actions are consensual even if they are under false pretenses.

If they are under False pretenses...then her actions are not consensual. MJ would certainly never knowingly make-out with Doc Ock.

antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By antiwhipped

One telepath could clear this up pretty quickly. Guess spider man will not be meeting any.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50  Edited By Phaedrusgr

@Hiddensix: LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.