Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

How much money does Spider-man make a year for marvel?

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By jumpstart55
    jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jumpstart55

I am just asking for rough estimate. 
    I am guessing way over a million. 

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

A lot. 

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By turoksonofstone

In what media?

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jumpstart55
    @turoksonofstone:  All media.
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By fodigg
    @jumpstart55: You just really needed a way to use that cover, didn't you. :)
    Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#7  Edited By Deadcool

My mother, My Father, My Grandmother, my WHOLE family, India, Asia, Euope etc, know who Spider-man is... 
    He is as popular (or more) than Batman and Superman, and his comics are sold over the world, he makes a LOT of damn money... 

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Icon

In all media combined? Oh boy, I don't know where to find that information but I'm guessing it's a lot. No other single character Marvel puts out likely sells as much toys, apparel, collectibles, video games, movie tickets, dvd's, comics, etc.

Spidey is in every media a comic book character can be in. There is even that damn musical. lol

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jumpstart55
    @fodigg:  Yea lol.
    Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Kallarkz
    @Deadcool said:

My mother, My Father, My Grandmother, my WHOLE family, India, Asia, Euope etc, know who Spider-man is... 
    He is as popular (or more) than Batman and Superman, and his comics are sold over the world, he makes a LOT of damn money... 
    No Caption Provided
    ehh...i wouldn't go as far to say at all that he is more popular than Superman or Batman. 
    I believe all 3 are considered to be of the most recognizable.  

I wish i could find a story of his to get interested in his character.
    Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Deadcool
    @Kallarkz
    What would you like to read? 
    I could give you some recomendations but a popular character like Spider-man has been written by good and bad writers that write him in different ways, so I need to know What would you like to read about him, I already wrote a list of recomendation, I was looking for that thread, but I can't find it...
    Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Kallarkz
    @Deadcool said:
    @Kallarkz: What would you like to read? I could give you some recomendations but a popular character like Spider-man has been written by good and bad writers that write him in different ways, so I need to know What would you like to read about him, I already wrote a list of recomendation, I was looking for that thread, but I can't find it...
    mmmm  
    well is his current run worth the read? 
    I think I've only read one issue of his in the last 4-5 months. Don't know much about his new missions with FF. 
    And is Death of Spider-man as good as some have said?
    Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Deadcool
    @Kallarkz
    mmmm  
    well is his current run worth the read?  I think I've only read one issue of his in the last 4-5 months.
     I haven't read current Amazing Spider-man issues, but, the last that I read was the issue 665, it was good, so yeah, maybe is worth to read, webheads' run was Cool (Marc Guggenheim Issues were perfect and Joe Kelly's issues are good), but Joe Michael Straczynski's Spider-man was epic.

Don't know much about his new missions with FF. 

Jonathan Hickman's Spider-man in FF's issues is really good, I like that Spider-man, maybe you would love to read that.

And is Death of Spider-man as good as some have said? 

Well, as you could have noticed a LOT of people hate Bendis (FateToBlackbolt for example), his events in Marvel 616 Universe are... well... average... 
    But his run with 616's Daredevil and Ultimate Spider-man are perfect, he is awesome with street levelers... 
    Ultimate Spider-man by itself is a pefect example of a good story of Spider-man, you could think, What is Spider-man deal? What makes him so differen't from other heroes, well, is that he was created to be a teenager that have normal problems, an average person with problems, also with a guilt complex that makes to kill himself saving as much people as he could save, I have read the Death of Spider-man issues and yeah, they are good... 
    The last issue would appear in one month, so I will tell you how would it finish and if it was that good... 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.