How many villians can you list ?

#1 Posted by consolemaster001 (5670 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's mine:

Carnage

Venom

Dock Ock

Green goblin

Hobgoblin

Demogoblin

Protogoblin

The Gibbon

That dude with the hypnotizing top hat

Hive

The kangaroo

Steven "Skip" Wescott

Sandman

Mysterio

Shocker

Kraven

Stilt man

Speed demon

The vulture (toomes)

The vulture (the other guy)

Eddie brock

Mac gargan

Cletus cassidy

Kron stone

Shriek

Shatra

Black cat

Toxin (brock)

Iron patriot

Electro

Kingpin

Beetle

Alistar smythe

Boomerang

Chameleon

Hammerhead

Hydro-man

Jackal

Kaine (pre grim hunt)

Lizard

Molten man

man wolf

Morlun

Morbius

The punisher

Mister negative

Mephisto

Puma

Rhino

Scorpion

Spider slayers

Spencer smythe

Scarecrow

Siver mane

Queen

Massacre

The tinkerer

Tombstone

Spot

Big wheel

Richard fisk

Screwball

Sentry (NOT THAT SENTRY)

Hypno hustler

The burglar

Jake martino

Spidercide

Judas traveller

Judas traveller's entourage

Jack o' lantern

Crime master

The tarantula

Doppleganger

Carrion

Menace

Scorpia

Simple Simon

Delilah

His parents (cyborgs)

Stunner

Grizzly

Conundrum

Basilisk

Black fox

Calypso

Coldheart

Finisher

Digger

Freak

Fusion

Gog

Gwen and norman osborns children

Iguana

Living brain

Crown

Squid

I CHALLANGE THEE

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16613 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: :p So i've got to name as many villains as possible that you haven't listed correct?

#3 Posted by consolemaster001 (5670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: I suppose :-)

#4 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll ruin the fun for you. You forgot the Rose.

#5 Edited by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

And Black Tarantula.

Edit : And Anti - Venom.

Edit no 2 : And Juggernaut.

#6 Posted by consolemaster001 (5670 posts) - - Show Bio

@JimTheSurfer said:

And Black Tarantula.

Edit : And Anti - Venom.

I added black tarantula but as "The Tarantula" (look harder)

I added eddie brock

#7 Posted by consolemaster001 (5670 posts) - - Show Bio

@JimTheSurfer said:

I'll ruin the fun for you. You forgot the Rose.

Richard Fisk

#8 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001 said:

@JimTheSurfer said:

And Black Tarantula.

Edit : And Anti - Venom.

I added black tarantula but as "The Tarantula" (look harder)

I added eddie brock

Well, in that case you didn't add Tarantula... :P

#9 Posted by consolemaster001 (5670 posts) - - Show Bio

@JimTheSurfer said:

@consolemaster001 said:

@JimTheSurfer said:

And Black Tarantula.

Edit : And Anti - Venom.

I added black tarantula but as "The Tarantula" (look harder)

I added eddie brock

Well, in that case you didn't add Tarantula... :P

I did

Juggernaut is an X-men villian

I actually considered adding him and Dr.Doom but they aren't Spiderman villians. Sure they fought spiderman before, but they don't really qualify. It's like saying that lex luthor is a BAtman villian

#10 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001 said:

@JimTheSurfer said:

@consolemaster001 said:

@JimTheSurfer said:

And Black Tarantula.

Edit : And Anti - Venom.

I added black tarantula but as "The Tarantula" (look harder)

I added eddie brock

Well, in that case you didn't add Tarantula... :P

I did

Juggernaut is an X-men villian

I actually considered adding him and Dr.Doom but they aren't Spiderman villians. Sure they fought spiderman before, but they don't really qualify. It's like saying that lex luthor is a BAtman villian

But you included Mephisto. Mephisto isn't Spidey's villain.

And in your list I see only The Tarantula. But there's The Tarantula and Black Tarantula. Not the same dudes.

#11 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

Walrus

Leap Frog

Harry Osborn

Mysterio II

Green Goblin III

Tri-sentinel

Graviton

Venom II (the mobster who got tossed out the suit in mid jump)

#12 Posted by consolemaster001 (5670 posts) - - Show Bio

@JimTheSurfer: Well sheeeit i didn't know that. Nephisto wiped his marriage out of existence so i added him.

@mewmdude77: CRAP ! I forgot about harry and angelo fortunado

#13 Posted by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this said 'How Many Villains Can You Lift'

>_>

Moderator
#14 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: Yeah, Mephisto started out as a Silver Surfer villain, and eventually went on to also being a Ghost Rider villain, an occasional FF villain, Thanos' right hand man, the one keeping Doom's mother's soul, and the one who stole Spidey's marriage.

#15 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by consolemaster001 (5670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies said:

I thought this said 'How Many Villains Can You Lift'

>_>

well, how MANY ? lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.