Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

How long before Sue Storm wants to have sex with Spider-Man?

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By nefarious

That would be inappropriate.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By katanalauncher
    No Caption Provided
    TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#103  Edited By TheGoldenOne
    @katanalauncher said:
    No Caption Provided
    Where is this from?
    katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By katanalauncher
    @TheGoldenOne said:
    @katanalauncher said:
    No Caption Provided
    Where is this from?
    Spider - Fantastic 4, issue 2 I believe.
    ShodukoClan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By ShodukoClan

Never!

Long live the clan!

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By katanalauncher
    @ShodukoClan said:

Never!  Long live the clan!

You mean the Ku Klux Klan?
    Avatar image for spideyfan000007
    spideyfan000007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By spideyfan000007

Hickman definitely has been throwing some hints about Sue and Spidey.

GalvanSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By GalvanSpider

I don't necessarily think it's a matter of Sue seeing the brotherly image of Johnny in Pete by having him fill his role; if anything Pete resembles a younger, and more emotionally stable Reed Richards. Both who are scientifically gifted minds, with genius level intellect; yes Peter being one of the more underrated minds of the Marvel universe. Though the idea of the two having an affair is completely out of character to both Sue and Pete; the elements to make it happen are indeed right there. Odds are it may just be a one brief moment of weakness; but it definitely will come with it's share of consequences.

SUPERD96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By SUPERD96

Mostly every time Peter (no pun intended), sleeps with someone There relationship is ruined with peter.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#110  Edited By Hazlenaut

He dated her before but it was one of his worst dates he ever had. She kept talking about Reed then he have to fight Namor thanks to her brother. besides it will be a downer at this time. I recommend the use of the happy gun again if they date again.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111  Edited By BatteredArmor

No joke she already wants to, this isn't me being immature or disrespecting the charecter there are multiple scans on this very thread showcassing this fact and most of them are canon. I don't know why people are always rushing to defend sue on this topic wheteher it be either namor or black panther or even spiderman sue storm window shops men like most people on this website shop for comics about 10 diffrent ones a month and then she comes back and does it agian anually. this isn't necisarrily bad thing Sue has enough willpower to always resist it before it gets to far but that doesn't change the fact that she swam necked with black panther that she scoped out spidey on several occasion(along with others) and that Namor could draw you a map of the inside of her mouth and also happens to have a vacation home there

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#112  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sue will NEVER have sex with Spider-Man in Earth-616 or even suggest it.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#113  Edited By RainEffect
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    @kimeraevet said:
    " If she does, Peter had better pray Namor never finds out! "
    Spidey > Namor :D
    No Caption Provided
    LOL
    catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By catfightfan

@Vance Astro said:

Sue will NEVER have sex with Spider-Man in Earth-616 or even suggest it.

As my mother has often told me, NEVER is a very long time. While a Sue-Spidey relationship might be unlikely, I would not rule out the possibility that it could happen someday. How? Why? Well, if Reed were to be unfaithful, then Sue might well seek comfort elsewhere and other than Namor, Spidey might be the most likely candidate.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By darthfury78

@catfightfan said:

@Vance Astro said:

Sue will NEVER have sex with Spider-Man in Earth-616 or even suggest it.

As my mother has often told me, NEVER is a very long time. While a Sue-Spidey relationship might be unlikely, I would not rule out the possibility that it could happen someday. How? Why? Well, if Reed were to be unfaithful, then Sue might well seek comfort elsewhere and other than Namor, Spidey might be the most likely candidate.

Not if Sue has her two kids around. I suggested the idea of Peter x Liz Allan in a relationship. But it's unlikely because she has a son, and Marvel wants to keep Peter forever young. Thus Marriage and a relationship with a single parent would age Peter. And Marvel doesn't want that. Do they?

catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By catfightfan

You might well be right re: Sue and the two kids. However, some have suggested that Valeria will be killed off at some point, though I doubt this myself. Others have predicted that eventually Franklin will age into adulthood. Should both of these events happen, then all bets are off re: Sue and a different mate, be it Spidey or Namor or even Doctor Doom!

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#117  Edited By CATPANEXE

Why Marvel, or DC for that matter has not capitalized on making an entire series of books just centered around an alternate continuity where everyone dates and makes love to each other relentlessly and swaps partners every issue, despite my lack of desire to such a thing (maybe, you know, you know), as I can clearly see what kind of a goldmine is failing to be potentially tapped is beyond me. I won't even lie that the thoughts of how to pull this off have been swimming in my head tonight. I think this would work so well, and I'm so behind it that I think the determination for who sleeps with who could be randomly picked out of a hat and it would still go over well and sell like hotcakes. Let's just toss out the whole question " How long " and make the What If? series everyone really has been clamoring for, " Right now and oh how! ". Sue and Spider-man? Done by page five of the preview. * reaches in the hat * Medusa and Mole Man page six. *reaches in the hat* Black Panther and Doctor Octopus page seven...and so on. Yep, we are going to be rich I tell ya, ahahahahahaha!!! Who want's in on this action?

spideyfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By spideyfan69

I actually think them having an affair would be pretty hot

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By darthfury78

@spideyfan69 said:

I actually think them having an affair would be pretty hot

Nah. I feel that besides his superhero relationship, the only other potential love interest for Peter Parker is Liz Allan. This is the sort of relationship that I wanted to see around the time when MJ broke off the engagement to Peter the first time he proposed to her instead of the random women that he was with before starting his relationship with Felicia Hardy. A relationship with Liz Allan around the late 1970's to the mid 1980's might have given us the full development of her character. Instead, they decided to marry her off to a man that she had no prior connection with(Harry Osborn) and quickly had a child by him. I never liked the Liz Allan x Harry Osborn relationship because it took away the development that I wanted to see with a Liz Allan x Peter Parker relationship.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
    WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheSheepHerder
    That would be.......weird. Scratch that, that would be disgusting.
    Why?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.