Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

How long before Peter and MJ get back together.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zero edge

I give it 1-2 years, there's a huge backlash by fans due to this break up. I read on another forum that some dude heard a rumor that after the Skrull Invasion, there's going to be a major story arc dealing with Mephisto. All our problems might be solved then.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I think fans should give Q a chance. I seriously doubt he plans on leaving things the way the are. In fact I guarantee it.

But I have a question. Why do Spiderman fans WANT Peter back with MJ? All he does is whine about her. Maybe its me, but I think this new MJ free Spidey will be cool.

For the 3 months it lasts

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zero edge

JQ actually hates that marriage. So it is actually a possibility that he wants to leave it this way. Spidey doesn't really whine about her that much, you might be thinking of the movie. He whines about his Aunt May more in the comics lol. I'm sort of intrigued on what they plan to do with Gwen Stacy though.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Deathshroud

I Think a big twist should be that after all this with him and MJ being destroyed Aunt May dies of a heart attack or something so it was all for nothing .

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zero edge

Deathshroud says:

"I Think a big twist should be that after all this with him and MJ being destroyed Aunt May dies of a heart attack or something so it was all for nothing . "

lol that'd be so awesome, I'm so sick of Aunt May now. She should've just stayed dead a long time ago.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Deathshroud

zero edge says:

"Deathshroud says:
    "I Think a big twist should be that after all this with him and MJ being destroyed Aunt May dies of a heart attack or something so it was all for nothing . "
    lol that'd be so awesome, I'm so sick of Aunt May now. She should've just stayed dead a long time ago."

yeah peter needs to grow up move on from aunt may be with his smoking wife and go kick some butt without being restricted by worrying about that old lady all the time .

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Deathshroud

zero edge says:

"OMD would've been better had MJ been shot instead of May and Peter was racing around to try and save MJ instead. But yeah.. I still give it between 1 to 2 years."

yeah that would make more sense if they did that and even more why he would make a deal with mephisto

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zero edge

OMD would've been better had MJ been shot instead of May and Peter was racing around to try and save MJ instead.

But yeah.. I still give it between 1 to 2 years.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9  Edited By The_Martian

Gambler says:

"I think fans should give Q a chance. I seriously doubt he plans on leaving things the way the are. In fact I guarantee it. But I have a question. Why do Spiderman fans **WANT** Peter back with MJ? All he does is whine about her. Maybe its me, but I think this new MJ free Spidey will be cool. *For the 3 months it lasts*"
    I am happy with the new change.
    Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Copy

Nobody says:

"Gambler says:
    "I think fans should give Q a chance. I seriously doubt he plans on leaving things the way the are. In fact I guarantee it. But I have a question. Why do Spiderman fans **WANT** Peter back with MJ? All he does is whine about her. Maybe its me, but I think this new MJ free Spidey will be cool. *For the 3 months it lasts*"
    I am happy with the new change. "

You just want to see jackpot don't you?

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Deathshroud

Copy says:

"Nobody says:
    "Gambler says:
    I am happy with the new change. "

You just want to see jackpot don't you?"

who doesnt :P

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zero edge

Post Edited:2008-01-02 13:54:09

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zero edge

can you see it now?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Copy

Can't see the pic.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Images from that site don't always show up right. Gotta host it somewhere.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Copy

Nope.

Fire Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Fire Fox

Colt Python says:

"The real question is..how long before Marvel realizes what there doing and stops f*ckin up Spider-man's storyline every chance they get.They didn't learn from clone wars huh!"
    What does Clone Saga have to do with this? And why is everyone upset about the state of Spider-Man's life. Stan Lee created him to have a messed up life, why should it change now?
    Fire Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fire Fox

Colt Python says:

"Fire Fox says:
    "Colt Python says:
    "The real question is..how long before Marvel realizes what there doing and stops f*ckin up Spider-man's storyline every chance they get.They didn't learn from clone wars huh!"
    What does Clone Saga have to do with this? And why is everyone upset about the state of Spider-Man's life. Stan Lee created him to have a messed up life, why should it change now? "
    The Clone Saga was just as pointless as One More Day.No one gives a sh!t about Aunt May and Peter being separated from MJ is ridiculous.BTW the Clone Saga was going on when Marvel filed for BANKRUPTCY!"
    People seem to be making a big deal about it for not caring.
    The Hobgoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By The Hobgoblin

I say it'll last until a landmark issue, either #575, or #600.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zero edge

Buckshot says:

"Images from that site don't always show up right. Gotta host it somewhere."

Weird because I can see it.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Copy

Buckshot says:

"zero edge says:
    "Buckshot says:
    Weird because I can see it."
    I know, after looking at the link I can see it now too. Anyway, image for those who couldn't.
    " />http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/asm550.jpg"

I can see it. Now.

Fire Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fire Fox

Colt Python says:

"Fire Fox says:
    "Colt Python says:
    "Fire Fox says:
    "Colt Python says:
    What does Clone Saga have to do with this? And why is everyone upset about the state of Spider-Man's life. Stan Lee created him to have a messed up life, why should it change now? "
    The Clone Saga was just as pointless as One More Day.No one gives a sh!t about Aunt May and Peter being separated from MJ is ridiculous.BTW the Clone Saga was going on when Marvel filed for BANKRUPTCY!"
    People seem to be making a big deal about it for not caring. "
    what are you talking about? Are you saying I'm making a big deal about one more day, although I don't care? Because I'm not saying I don't care I'm saying I don't care about that part of Spider-man's storyline or Aunt May and it's ruining Spider-man for me.He happens to be one of my favorite characters."
    You said no one cares about Aunt May and Mary Jane(the most important things in this characters life) yet people are making a huge deal about this break up.
    Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#23  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

zero edge says:

"Buckshot says:

Weird because I can see it."

I know, after looking at the link I can see it now too.

Anyway, image for those who couldn't.

Fire Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Fire Fox

@Colt: I think its a great idea.

Fire Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Fire Fox

Colt Python says:

"Fire Fox says:
    "@Colt: I think its a great idea."
    Peter breaking up with MJ is pathetic.Spider-man was going downhill before One More Day and it's getting worse.How many people are going to break-up.No relationship has been safe fore some time now.Suer and Reed broke up because of Civil War.Hank Pym and Janet broke up and Tony Stark was there on the rebound,Sharon Carter was made to kill Captain America.The break-up thing is old and tired now..and using it in Spider-man when he hasn't had any good storyline attached to him in so long is stupid."
    Hank and Janet have been broken up for a long time now. Sue and Reed didn't break up. They chose different sides but after the war left the team to work on their relationship which is better now.
    Fire Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fire Fox

Colt Python says:

"Fire Fox says:
    "Colt Python says:
    "Fire Fox says:
    "@Colt: I think its a great idea."
    Peter breaking up with MJ is pathetic.Spider-man was going downhill before One More Day and it's getting worse.How many people are going to break-up.No relationship has been safe fore some time now.Suer and Reed broke up because of Civil War.Hank Pym and Janet broke up and Tony Stark was there on the rebound,Sharon Carter was made to kill Captain America.The break-up thing is old and tired now..and using it in Spider-man when he hasn't had any good storyline attached to him in so long is stupid."
    Hank and Janet have been broken up for a long time now. Sue and Reed didn't break up. They chose different sides but after the war left the team to work on their relationship which is better now. "
    Sue and Reed did to separate for a period or time.Either way this whole break-up thing has been done.Marvel needs to do some better storyline or kill Spidey off."
    Spidey won't die.
    Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27  Edited By Sparda

They won't kill Spider-Man. He's the single most popular comic character created. Marvel would be crazy to kill him off. At least right after killing Cap.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By gmanfromheck

Remember that Aunt May did "die" before (only later shown to be part a LMD or something). And Peter and MJ have separated for a while. Then MJ was dead when her plane went down. Later it was revealed that her crazy stalker (from her modeling days) was behind it and held her captive. So basically, Marvel tried having them separated but then changed their minds. Now they want them separated again.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sparda

G-Man says:

"Remember that Aunt May did "die" before (only later shown to be part a LMD or something). And Peter and MJ have separated for a while. Then MJ was dead when her plane went down. Later it was revealed that her crazy stalker (from her modeling days) was behind it and held her captive. So basically, Marvel tried having them separated but then changed their minds. Now they want them separated again."

Yeah, what was the original reason for Aunt May's first death? What was up with that? Was it a clone or something that died, not her?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I think they'll end up keeping them apart for a little while. I just hope everything isn't retconned. That's the point to my b*tching. Fine, let Peter and MJ be split up even though in our time they've been together since like the freakin 70's or 80's. I wonder what they'll end up doing though. Something wicked this way comes.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By gmanfromheck

Sparda says:

"G-Man says:
    "Remember that Aunt May did "die" before (only later shown to be part a LMD or something). And Peter and MJ have separated for a while. Then MJ was dead when her plane went down. Later it was revealed that her crazy stalker (from her modeling days) was behind it and held her captive. So basically, Marvel tried having them separated but then changed their minds. Now they want them separated again."

Yeah, what was the original reason for Aunt May's first death? What was up with that? Was it a clone or something that died, not her?"

I'm pretty sure it was a Norman Osborn trick. A "genetically modified actress" took her place. She died in:

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sparda

G-Man says:

"Sparda says:
    "G-Man says:

Yeah, what was the original reason for Aunt May's first death? What was up with that? Was it a clone or something that died, not her?"

I'm pretty sure it was a Norman Osborn trick. A "genetically modified actress" took her place. She died in:

" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/vol/3000/2127/2127-64439-1-amazing-spider-man-_400.jpg"

You have got to be kidding me....

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By gmanfromheck

Sparda says:

"G-Man says:
    "Sparda says:
    "G-Man says:

" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/vol/3000/2127/2127-64439-1-amazing-spider-man-_400.jpg"

You have got to be kidding me...."

It was just like when Peter's parents came back from the dead. They turned out to be LMD's http://www.comicvine.com/life-model-decoy/42286/ created by the Chameleon who was working for a crazy Harry Osborn.
    Post Edited:2008-01-02 16:53:55

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sparda

That.......that's just serious crap....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.