How fast is spiderman exactly? Did TAS portray him accurate?

#1 Posted by Sophisticated_Ignorance (230 posts) - - Show Bio

WARNING: SPOILER SCENE BELOW

I'm not fully knowledgable of Spidey to know (always been more of an X-men guy), but that scene made me go "whoa" when I saw it lol,he damn near seems to be able to teleport,so I was just wondering how fast he moves in the actually comics,are there any speed feat scans anyone has here available?

#2 Posted by Onemoreposter (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep. Nothing out of the ordinary. Pete's been dodging bullets for a long long time.

#3 Posted by ProfessorMario (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Even dodged one at point blank, but I don't remember which scan it was...

#4 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

During the Grim Hunt, he dodged a bullet shot by Alyosha Kraven, and went so fast, he had Alyosha wrapped up in a web so fast the rest of the Kraven's didn't notice it until it was pointed out.

#5 Edited by VenomousDragon (852 posts) - - Show Bio

when spidey really gets going hes just a blur of red and blue.

#6 Posted by nickzambuto (13691 posts) - - Show Bio

He just casually weaves between individual bullets from a machine gun.

#7 Posted by The Stegman (24449 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, he's actually faster than that in the comics, dude's nearly impossible to pin down.

#8 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that's accurate. If anything the movie may have actually been downplaying how fast he is in the other cop scene when he got stunned (people who've seen the movie know what I'm talking about). He is just starting his hero career in this movie after all

#9 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah and to be honest didnt he dodge those bullets without the use of his spider sense. i dont think they even hinted that he had that ability ASM.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.