5 mph? 10? 20? 50?
5 mph? 10? 20? 50?
" If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that he could run like 45-55 miles per hour. "
" Your average person in decent shape can run 5 mph easily. I hope Spidey can top that. LOL "
" @StriderX said:No iron spidey was able to glide and turn invisible and all like that but he wasn't able to run 120mph and normal spidey could lift 25t" @BattleHeiz said:Maybe! =] "" 60 mph "yeah that's right. However I wonder if Iron spidey could run at 120mph? He was in class 20 and was more agile, durable and the likes. "
" @spidey 15 said:These were the powers that the suit granted him. Also he was faster so i wouldn't count out the possibility of running 120 mph. And normal spidey can lift 10+ tons. Other spidey is the one who lifts 25." @StriderX said:No iron spidey was able to glide and turn invisible and all like that but he wasn't able to run 120mph and normal spidey could lift 25t "" @BattleHeiz said:Maybe! =] "" 60 mph "yeah that's right. However I wonder if Iron spidey could run at 120mph? He was in class 20 and was more agile, durable and the likes. "
" @spidey 15: 616 spidey is capable of lifting 25t and read thisSpiderman from the other is able to lift 25 tons. Current spidey can lift 10+ tons.
- Spinnerette/Stinger Access Ports: Through development of nano-crystal growth topology, this suit grow numerous configurations. It allows full interface from any surface, independent of occupant when necessary, and due to this design ports auto dilate to allow organics to pass. This includes Spider-Man's natural Webbing and Stingers.
- Waldoes: The Iron Spider Armor possessed three mechanical spider-arms, or "waldoes," created from rapidly grown mono-atomic iron alloy crystal. These could be used to see around corners (via cameras in the tips) and to manipulate objects indirectly. When in the stowed position, the arms remain within the gold "circle" on Spider-Man's back. These arms are rapidly grown at the rate of 90 inches per second, Hollow construction allows for all material to be stored within the small back-mounted pack, and the command for growth is achieved via fast neural net-detection and amplification. The waldoes even have small grippers at the tips working as pseudo fingers.
- Glider Device: It could glide via mesh webbing on its arms. The pseudo web form is a biodegradable filament generator. This allows for controlled gliding. Near invisible gossamer filaments extend for 20 meters- rapid growth and detachment.
- Enhanced Chestpiece: A foamed titanium nitrile fabric chestpiece has body contoured and articulated panels to support the occupant. The chestpiece contains the highest concentration of Kasimir Plate Batteries-- nano-scale power generating devices that exploit "zero point" energy. Can generate 1.2kWatts at peak demand.
- Mask Filter: A self-cleaning electrostatic precipitation system allows for full Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Filtration. It also had an 8 minutes worth compressed air capacity, which helped in situations underwater.
- Enhanced Lenses: The Headpiece contains large area holographic lensing to allow for long eye-relief and panoramic real-world/-time viewing. Includes several optical spectrum modes with synthesized information overlay.
- Constituent Costume Containment: Part of the costume could detach itself to cover an object too dangerous to touch, such as a radioactive asteroid.
- Multifunctional Layers: The Iron Spider Armor has a total of 17 layers throughout its workings, with each performing a different, separate and important function.
where is this 60 mph thing coming from!?! other than your own estimation? any time marvel posted their "bar stat" type thng, they listed him as over 100mph! and that makes sense, as he's supposed to have the best powers of spiders, and the top scale speed of a spider is 127mph. soooo.....
I am so Soo sorry for freaking out like that and being rude. I was actually having a really bad day back then on top of this. I promise to all of you that I will now be more reasonable with my statements.
Spiders (depending on the species) have run at speeds that range from 33 to 48 times their body length per second. Peter is 5foot10inches tall so since he is constantly boasting about having the proportionate speed and strength of a spider Peter should be able to move at these speeds which for his size ranges at about 130 to 190 mph. I don't know about you guys but I see no reason to argue with that logic since there is no reason for spidey to be slower than his namesake. Heck he maybe even faster than that. The guys strength is already blown out of proportion for a spider so why shouldn't he be at least as fast if not faster than any spider? His speed/reflexes are stated to be 15x faster than the average joe (average healthy humans should be able to easily run 10 to 15 mph) so that should mean Peter can plausibly move at at least 150 to 225 mph. Now THATS fast and awesome. I'd even consider him a borderline speedster or a low level speedster given the crazy feats he has shown.
@segamarvel: lol why are you getting mad at something that has been ignored for several months.
It's never been defined but your logic makes sense.
this has to be said, not only did you call people stupid which is rude, but someone said " they listed him as over 100mph! and that makes sense, as he's supposed to have the best powers of spiders, and the top scale speed of a spider is 127mph. soooo....."
over 6 months ago. So not only did you get upset, rude and all people names, but someone beat you to that answer 6 months ago lol.....
You know, if a peak human/low level superhuman like Cap can sprint easily at 60 mph, a mid-tier superhuman like Peter who is at the very LEAST ten times stronger than Cap should be able to move a LOT faster than that by foot. But truthfully, if that were the case, his web swinging would become obsolete.
Im sorry. Wont happen again. BTW I think my explanation makes more sense then the 127 mph. Spideys not at level 4 but he's faster than most people give him credit for. Besides im still new here. Once again im sorry for such a bad first impression.
@deranged_midget: You know, if a peak human/low level superhuman like Cap can sprint easily at 60 mph, a mid-tier superhuman like Peter who is at the very LEAST ten times stronger than Cap should be able to move a LOT faster than that by foot. But truthfully, if that were the case, his web swinging would become obsolete.
I don't think it matters that Spidey can run that fast. Because with web shooters he can travel longer distances without getting as tired. Its when he's in combat that Peter needs to use that speed. Besides I played a Spidey video game (I know its a crappy answer and non canon) and swung at a speed of over 250 mph. Besides Superman runs really fast but does that stop him from flying?
This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment