Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17252 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

How does the Jackal remember...

mcauburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mcauburn

... that Peter Parker is Spider-Man? During the Spider Island epilogue he says he knows Peter is Spider-Man, but shouldn't Dr Strange spell have made him forget this? I know the spell has been 'broken', but I'm pretty sure he shouldnt be able to remember all this.

Vision2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Vision2.0

well my theory is that he remembers spiderman as being Peter is beacasue, after strange put the spell on that no one can remember his name, everyone forgot he was spiderman, including the Jackal, but jackal always had a DNA sample of Peter, and he must cloned the DNA at some point after the spell was done, and seen the clone of peter parker in action, maybe that igneited the memories. I hope it helped !

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

bad writing

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By CATPANEXE

I'm a little under the flu to explain it, but the fallacy in the spell was just explained completely in ASM#673.

Avatar image for metropoliskid41
    MetropolisKid41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By MetropolisKid41

I'm gonna go with joshmightbe on this one and say bad writing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.