Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

How does Rhino live?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By acer51

It dawned on me it would be impossible for a man to live in that suit, mostly because (sorry for to be crude) he cant go to the Bathroom in it..seriously there's no room. Also it must be really hard for him to sleep.

Think about it it's not possible for him to spend ALL his time in that suit..yet it's permanent how?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

@acer51: You will not believe how many times i've asked questions like that in my head.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

I believe he urinates and excretes through his horn.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By dernman

He has been able to take the costume off for awhile now. Don't know about before though.  

sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

@Dernman: Why must you kill everyone's pooping fantasies?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dernman
    @sesquipedalophobe:  Coprophagia should be discouraged.
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

@Dernman: It just makes me wonder. For instance, Superman has been on Earth his whole life and the comics only covered sneeze particles and sexual orientation. I want to know if when he slaps the toilet paper roll to see the sheets shoot down the tiles, does it burst into flames?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

Its also not possible to survive massive gamma radiation exposure, or acquire super powers from a radioactive bug bite whats your point

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dernman
    @sesquipedalophobe:  Who does Hulk call someone to dispose of his radioactive waste?
    Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@joshmightbe said:

Its also not possible to survive massive gamma radiation exposure, or acquire super powers from a radioactive bug bite whats your point

killjoy

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By joshmightbe

@Strider92: I'm a full believer that reality has no place in super hero comics, so I don't worry about the details. If anyone had any delusion that this stuff is reality its not my fault I say just enjoy it and relax

DiamondRhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DiamondRhino

Because he's Batman- I mean Rhino.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By BatteredArmor

There's a zipper

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By Kallarkz
    @joshmightbe said:

@Strider92: I'm a full believer that reality has no place in super hero comics, so I don't worry about the details. If anyone had any delusion that this stuff is reality its not my fault I say just enjoy it and relax

well said
    mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mewmdude77

@joshmightbe said:

I completely agree. It only matters if a super being somehow has a baby with a normal person. Like Superman having a baby with Lois Lane. It's impossible. Or someone like the Hulk or Spider-Man would infect someone with their radioactive sperm, and kill them eventually. But we don't need to think about pooping and stuff. That's just weird. It's an off panel thing to deal with.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By joshmightbe

@mewmdude77: Everything about Superman is impossible, him having a half human baby wouldn't even come close to being the least plausible thing about him. But I completely agree that how super powered people poop is not something I need to know about, honestly the only pooping I need to know about is my own and I really hope no one else cares about mine cause that would just be creepy

mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mewmdude77

@joshmightbe said:

@mewmdude77: Everything about Superman is impossible, him having a half human baby wouldn't even come close to being the least plausible thing about him. But I completely agree that how super powered people poop is not something I need to know about, honestly the only pooping I need to know about is my own and I really hope no one else cares about mine cause that would just be creepy

That's very true. I remember in the 50's and 60's, he did so many things that we're crazy, and impossible. Most of those stories were one-shots, like when Supes was ruler of the world with a pope hat, or when he became Jimmy Olsen's father, or etc.

I don't get the people who're like, how does "this hero here" poop, or blah blah blah. It's gross, and they're kind of creepy. Why would we need to know that? It's not even relevant to the story!!

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Video_Martian

@BlackArmor said:

There's a zipper

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By renamed040924

@mewmdude77 said:

@joshmightbe said:

I completely agree. It only matters if a super being somehow has a baby with a normal person. Like Superman having a baby with Lois Lane. It's impossible. Or someone like the Hulk or Spider-Man would infect someone with their radioactive sperm, and kill them eventually. But we don't need to think about pooping and stuff. That's just weird. It's an off panel thing to deal with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man:_Reign

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By htb106

why do you think he can really hurt spidey?

that's right! I said it!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By joshmightbe

@nickzambuto: we don't talk about Reign, it sucked

mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mewmdude77

@nickzambuto said:

@mewmdude77 said:

@joshmightbe said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man:_Reign

That was where I got that from. I have that, and it's a great Spider-Man story.

Mikey Venture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mikey Venture

More importantly (well, talking about superheroes/villains pooping is pretty high priority in my book) How does that dude LIVE ? You're going to notice if your next door neighbor or the guy across the hall is an 8 foot tall grey man with two horns jutting out of his head, so where does the Rhino live ? He obviously can not live in a normal suburban area or a apartment complex, because he'll stick out like a sore thumb. Is there some kind of exclusive living area for under privileged supervillians ? Like some kind of YMCA for the criminal insane ?

I mean sure, fat cats like Norman Osboron and the Kingpin have the cash so they can afford the the penthouse suites, the highrise skyscrapers, all the cool toys and assassins but not every villain can. Not every villain is some kind of hyper genius, or born into wealth. Some villains are normal people.

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By venomyak

@Mikey Venture said:

More importantly (well, talking about superheroes/villains pooping is pretty high priority in my book) How does that dude LIVE ? You're going to notice if your next door neighbor or the guy across the hall is an 8 foot tall grey man with two horns jutting out of his head, so where does the Rhino live ? He obviously can not live in a normal suburban area or a apartment complex, because he'll stick out like a sore thumb. Is there some kind of exclusive living area for under privileged supervillians ? Like some kind of YMCA for the criminal insane ?

I mean sure, fat cats like Norman Osboron and the Kingpin have the cash so they can afford the the penthouse suites, the highrise skyscrapers, all the cool toys and assassins but not every villain can. Not every villain is some kind of hyper genius, or born into wealth. Some villains are normal people.

The CICA.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.