How did you first "meet" Spider-Man?

• 63 results
#51 Edited by waezi2 (7526 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by waezi2 (7526 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably the Spider-man game for Playstation.

Also introduced me to Venom.

#54 Edited by Bokkie (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Mid 80"s when my dad bought me my first Spider-man comic (dutch translated). Got more into the "original" ones when I started to make some money :)

#55 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3734 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by allenluo94 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

On the movie.

#58 Posted by PaperDemon (610 posts) - - Show Bio

90s Spiderman Cartoon. The Venom saga. :D

#59 Posted by kbrackie (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue #55

#60 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. Spidey, Batman, and Superman were just heroes everyone already knew. But I really got into him when his movie came out, with MaGuire.

#61 Edited by SoA (4828 posts) - - Show Bio

my godmother gave me a stack of comics whenever i saw her, some x-men (first class vs sauron ) captain america (vs the punisher) and spider-man teaming up with DareDevil , a reprint of spidey meeting the fantastic four, and another of spidey being held by a bunch of his victims. innocent bystanders who were harmed in some way through spidey's actions (also first exp with venom)

#62 Edited by TheFirstLantern (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

90's Cartoon for me

#63 Edited by Lieutenant_Awkward (116 posts) - - Show Bio

The Animated series from the 90's.

#64 Posted by jcolesamuels (20 posts) - - Show Bio

i had cleaned out my dads old boxes when i was like 6. my dad sat me down and introduced me to each of the heroes he grew up with. and than a few months later he gave me my very first comic. it was spider-man can't remember the issue. but i have it in a plastic container not because of rarity because it was my first comic ever. i grew up with the 90's cartoons. my dad had mostly x-men bats and supes. but he only let me read the ones where no one was specifically hurt. well except super-mans death

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.