How did Spidey get his Spider Sense back?

#1 Posted by slvr4surfer (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey I was reading the latest Spidey where his spidey sense is going crazy and I remember reading a while back during Spider-Island that he had lost his spider sense (and was being trained in martial arts by Mme Web and whatnot). I skipped a bunch of issues and was wondering:

How de he get his spidey sense back?

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@slvr4surfer: He got it back near the end of Spider-Island when he was fighting Kaine. I don't remember how. It was probably the Spider-virus Jackal created.

#3 Posted by pulseangel666 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was the Horizon lab guys with help from Mr. Fantastic

#4 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

If I remember correctly, Horizon Labs and Reed Richards were able to reprogram Smythe's device that caused Peter to lose his Spider-Sense in the first place.

#5 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever it was, it was re-engineered by Horizon Labs, and given to the Kingpin. Spidey had a hard time with his Spidey sense lately.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.