How Bad is the Ultimate Spider-man cartoon?

#1 Posted by DaemonTheDemon (105 posts) - - Show Bio

It's getting an overwhelming negative response from fans, and yet marvel is saying people are loving it.

Which one is true? Help me out my friends.

#3 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

i was on netflix and saw the episode descriptions, when one episode mentioned doc ock was responsible for venom existing i made my decision . i am SoA and i am part of the overwhelming negative response.

#4 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4637 posts) - - Show Bio

It's like watching iCarly, only everyone has powers.

#5 Posted by Lvenger (16049 posts) - - Show Bio

It's even more disrespectful to Spider-Man than how some people claim Ock taking over Peter's body is disrespectful to Spider-Man. It's that appalling IMO.

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15937 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

It's even more disrespectful to Spider-Man than how some people claim Ock taking over Peter's body is disrespectful to Spider-Man. It's that appalling IMO.

#7 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of changes to the comic stuff but it doesn't suck.

#8 Posted by jon_n7 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

it's not that bad. The thing is that it's not a serious show like, young justice, for example. The only thing that I don't like is that Drake Bell plays the voice. I feel like if he wasn't the voice it would have a real different vibe. Also, the continuity is different for the most part. It's a show to watch for fun and see some of your favorite characters on TV.

#9 Posted by Pyrogram (32259 posts) - - Show Bio

It is horrible.

#10 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

Weird Drake Bell is the only thing I like, and the art is good

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.