Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Going to get Spider-Girl's World going around here

Radread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Radread

Hi everyone, 

I'm new here but over the last few days, I've been updating everything related to Spider-Girl (May "Mayday" Parker). I've noticed there are a lot of supporting cast members missing here and in doing so, I'm also updating a buch of stuff on my Spider-Girl Website and bring more of A-next, Fantastic Five and J2 to Comicvine. Let me know if you need any info about the characters and I'll open up my MC2 encyclopedia and go to town.
    greenlucario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By greenlucario
    @Radread: 
    Awesome, MC2 needs some more support.  I miss Spider-Girl's monthly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.