Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Goblin Goons o_O

Batmanikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Batmanikk
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

@Batmanikk: There are a bunch of them under the same name, I'm not sure you're looking for that too?

Batmanikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Batmanikk

@ReVamp: I don't quite understand what you mean

My friend Jakob has just entered a competition to come up with a new Spiderman enemy and put it in a comic strip. So I thought I'd help him out when he told me and drew up that character design then emailed it to him. He liked it but he doesn't want to use a name that's taken [obviously] so he's asked me to give a list of names that are already taken so he doesn't use it.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ReVamp

@Batmanikk said:

@ReVamp: I don't quite understand what you mean

My friend Jakob has just entered a competition to come up with a new Spiderman enemy and put it in a comic strip. So I thought I'd help him out when he told me and drew up that character design then emailed it to him. He liked it but he doesn't want to use a name that's taken [obviously] so he's asked me to give a list of names that are already taken so he doesn't use it.

Ah. Then no, it wouldn't apply.

What I meant is that there are various people (Phil Ulrich, Roderick Kingsely etc etc) who all take the same super-villain name (in this case Hobgoblin).

Batmanikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Batmanikk

@ReVamp: Oh yes I know that. Like Harry also went as green goblin before becoming Hob Goblin.

And I THINK his half sister was actually a hob goblin before becoming gray goblin.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ReVamp

@Batmanikk: Oh yes. Golden Goblin's been used.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#7  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

There's demo goblin, proto goblin and. menace

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.