Goblin Goons o_O

#1 Edited by Batmanikk (78 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batmanikk: There are a bunch of them under the same name, I'm not sure you're looking for that too?

#3 Posted by Batmanikk (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: I don't quite understand what you mean

My friend Jakob has just entered a competition to come up with a new Spiderman enemy and put it in a comic strip. So I thought I'd help him out when he told me and drew up that character design then emailed it to him. He liked it but he doesn't want to use a name that's taken [obviously] so he's asked me to give a list of names that are already taken so he doesn't use it.

#4 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batmanikk said:

@ReVamp: I don't quite understand what you mean

My friend Jakob has just entered a competition to come up with a new Spiderman enemy and put it in a comic strip. So I thought I'd help him out when he told me and drew up that character design then emailed it to him. He liked it but he doesn't want to use a name that's taken [obviously] so he's asked me to give a list of names that are already taken so he doesn't use it.

Ah. Then no, it wouldn't apply.

What I meant is that there are various people (Phil Ulrich, Roderick Kingsely etc etc) who all take the same super-villain name (in this case Hobgoblin).

#5 Posted by Batmanikk (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: Oh yes I know that. Like Harry also went as green goblin before becoming Hob Goblin.

And I THINK his half sister was actually a hob goblin before becoming gray goblin.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batmanikk: Oh yes. Golden Goblin's been used.

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13122 posts) - - Show Bio

There's demo goblin, proto goblin and. menace

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.