girlfriends

#1 Posted by osnickman (26 posts) - - Show Bio

who do u think is spideys hottest girlfriend? i think mj, or black cat

#2 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Gwen's pretty hot sometimes.

#3 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

any of them not played by kirsten dunst.

#4 Posted by osnickman (26 posts) - - Show Bio

HA! good one

#5 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

Tlieso says:

"any of them not played by kirsten dunst."

Zing! Man that was good. :)

Staff
#6 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

All who agree?

Bertron raises his hand and waits for others

#7 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks! i never understood how someone so average was playing Mary Jane. doesn't make any sense.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

well i know who my vote goes for...

DAMN!

M

#9 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Tlieso says:

"any of them not played by kirsten dunst."

I'll second that notion. I've on record before about that.

And as the old married guy of the group, I'll be the one to point out that MJ is Spidey's WIFE!

@ methos: nice nipples

#10 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

From their film incarnations, I'd say Betty Brant (I know they only ever flirt in the films).

Poor Kirsten. If someone gave me a ton of money to play MJ, I'd get the red wig out - we all would, so be nice.

#11 Posted by Spider-Jaws (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary Jane

#12 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm, uhhh, tough question, but I'd go with Black Cat.

#13 Posted by WraithGod (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Gwen Stacy is too... ick. MJ wears her pants too high. Felicia Hardy as the Black Cat is definitely the hottest by far, both in body and in attitude.

And I do agree with the Kirsten Dunst thing, she doesn't get MJ's comic book personality very well and certainly doesn't look like a bombshell redhead. She needs to have a slimmer face, and darker, fuller lips.

Although this is coming from a straight chick.

#14 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

WraithGod says:

"And I do agree with the Kirsten Dunst thing, she doesn't get MJ's comic book personality very well and certainly doesn't look like a bombshell redhead. She needs to have a slimmer face, and darker, fuller lips."

She needs to eat a sandwich.

#15 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

the black cat is hot i hope she is in the spiderman movie

#16 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

the black cat is hot i hope she is in the spiderman movie

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat is hot. I'd sell my soul to be with that. I agree completely about the Kirstun Dunst thing. She's just really ugly. Nothing about her screams "model". Her head is shaped funny, her body is built properly to pull of the part, she's not busty enough and her butt isn't big enough. She's just not attractive enough to be MJ. I'd love see Black Cat in the next movie.

#18 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Black Cat is hot. I'd sell my soul to be with that. I agree completely about the Kirstun Dunst thing. She's just really ugly. Nothing about her screams "model". Her head is shaped funny, her body is built properly to pull of the part, she's not busty enough and her butt isn't big enough. She's just not attractive enough to be MJ. I'd love see Black Cat in the next movie."

yea

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Black Cat is hot. I'd sell my soul to be with that. I agree completely about the Kirstun Dunst thing. She's just really ugly. Nothing about her screams "model". Her head is shaped funny, her body is built properly to pull of the part, she's not busty enough and her butt isn't big enough. She's just not attractive enough to be MJ. I'd love see Black Cat in the next movie."
yea"

Well at least we agree

#20 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"spiderman0409 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
yea"
Well at least we agree"

yea

#21 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet_Spider says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"spiderman0409 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
yea"
Well at least we agree"
yea"

Gwen Stacy isn't half bad. It depends on the pic though.

#22 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

the chiick who played gwen stacy in the third spider-man (i forget her name)could have prolly done an ok Black Cat. just longer hair might be needed

#23 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"the chiick who played gwen stacy in the third spider-man (i forget her name)could have prolly done an ok Black Cat. just longer hair might be needed"

Yeah she might've been able to do it, but she was pregnant so she wouldn't have been able to do it.

#24 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Eternus says:
"the chiick who played gwen stacy in the third spider-man (i forget her name)could have prolly done an ok Black Cat. just longer hair might be needed"

Yeah she might've been able to do it, but she was pregnant so she wouldn't have been able to do it."

really? well thats definetly gunna complicate things

#25 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Eternus says:
Yeah she might've been able to do it, but she was pregnant so she wouldn't have been able to do it."
really? well thats definetly gunna complicate things"

Yeah she said during the entire filming of the movie she was pregnant. She can't be cat anymore though. She's already Gwen. I wanted Gwen to die though. Just like in the books

#26 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Eternus says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Eternus says:

Yeah she said during the entire filming of the movie she was pregnant. She can't be cat anymore though. She's already Gwen. I wanted Gwen to die though. Just like in the books"

hmmm happy thoughts?

XD

#27 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

she's ron howard's daughter. dallas howard.

#28 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Eternus says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Eternus says:
Yeah she said during the entire filming of the movie she was pregnant. She can't be cat anymore though. She's already Gwen. I wanted Gwen to die though. Just like in the books"
hmmm happy thoughts? XD"

haha

#29 Posted by osnickman (26 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought in the 3rd movie venom was going to kill her cause she went out with parker

#30 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Jetpack Hitler says that Black Cat is the hottest!

I have spoken!

#31 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Jetpack Hitler says:

"Jetpack Hitler says that Black Cat is the hottest! I have spoken!"

yea i agree

#32 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat is awesome.

#33 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Black Cat is awesome.
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1479/91454-black-cat_400.jpg"

yes

#34 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Black Cat is awesome.

Oh yes.

#35 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Black Cat is awesome.

OH NO!!!

#36 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"zero edge says:
"Black Cat is awesome.
OH" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1479/91454-black-cat_400.jpg"
OH NO!!!"

Lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.