Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Future of Superior Spider-man

Belief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Seeing that currently both Amazing and Superior Spider-men are still alive and well, what do you think would happen to ock once the event of spiderverse is over? assuming that he doesn't die in the arc itself.

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Waffle

Dunno, he should never have even been created in the first place, guess you'll find out soon though.

averywetfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By averywetfrog
    cmpunk4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@averywetfrog: wow thats cool so this is after the spideverse storyline right?

averywetfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@averywetfrog: wow thats cool so this is after the spideverse storyline right?

yeah, im assuming he will be sent back to Superior Spider-Man #19 towards the very end of spider verse.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I wish that there was some way for him to get to the present day 616 but I can't think of a way for that to work....I mean everyone knows that the Superior Spider-man is Ock, Peter has run around telling everyone what happened, so it's not like he can come to the present and resume crime fighting...there's no way that Peter or the Avengers would let that happen

I imagine after Morlun and his family is defeated that Ock will try to make a move to either get back to the present day 616 or for some sort of power or something and he'll turn on the other Spider-men only to be defeated and sent back to his proper time

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully no future at all.

Avatar image for sensationalspiderman
    SensationalSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully, he dies. For some reason, I want Pete, Miggy or Kaine to kill him. :P

darklordx123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He gets transported back to his time sometime during the Spider-Verse whilst beating someone up.

Macadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish so much he would stay in the 616 universe, but there already is an "edgy" Spider-Man in the 616 universe in Kaine so Spock will probably end up getting teleported to SSM #19.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

I hope Spidey Ock stays. Peter Parker is boring.

Mightus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter just needs his development back and not get reset to a dopey hero. The writers are so scared to let him keep his wisdom and battle experience which would explain why he gets the most resets in these marvel events.

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightus said:

Peter just needs his development back and not get reset to a dopey hero. The writers are so scared to let him keep his wisdom and battle experience which would explain why he gets the most resets in these marvel events.

Yep, IMO Peter's character regression has been nothing short of an absolute disgrace.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh:

If he's gone for good I look forward to Superiors fans like you piss off and never return. Food riddance to bad garbage.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I stated once before, they'll probably merge him with an alternate Spider-Man. Call it a hunch.

SensationalSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I stated once before, they'll probably merge him with an alternate Spider-Man. Call it a hunch.

Haha, that sounds likely. But I so wanna create an alternate version of myself with spider powers and kill SpOck before he even goes anywhere. :P

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh:

If he's gone for good I look forward to Superiors fans like you piss off and never return. Food riddance to bad garbage.

Spidey Ock>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Boring Parker

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Spidey Ock an oxymoron ?

Peter Parker in the hands of highly competent and talented writers will always be the original, one and only Amazing Spider-Man. Too bad Marvel have made him a second rate character in his own book.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tigerkaya

@madeinbangladesh said:

@tigerkaya said:

@madeinbangladesh:

Your a batfan why the needle-nose should I give a crap about you opinion. Now piss off.

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By The_Waffle

@tigerkaya: That guy's just a fail troll, everyone knows Superior Spider-Man is an utter disgrace.

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Transformers1024

@tigerkaya: Extremely uncalled for. Edit out the cursing or at the very least censor it - it's not allowed on the forums.

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

@tigerkaya said:

@madeinbangladesh said:

@tigerkaya said:

@madeinbangladesh:

Your a batfan why the needle-nose should I give a crap about you opinion. Now piss off.

Butthurt Peter Parker fan is butthurt. Lame Parker<<<<<< SpdierOck

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully, he dies. For some reason, I want Pete, Miggy or Kaine to kill him. :P

Peter will die in the same moment, you know. ;)

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Otto can't die. If he died, time paradox and Peter dies also.

Remember when Otto has Superior Spider-Man was sent into the future and returned all messed up. Well... maybe now we'll see why.

And I had enough of Otto has Spider-Man, he doesn't deserve either the title or the power. Although I do give him credit for creating that awesome suit (almost has awesome has the Iron Spider Suit, my favorite).

And I do hope that after this Spider-Verse thing, Peter gets himself a new more updated suit and hopefully an increase in his powers. I think that after all we've learned from his powers (The Great Weaver, Spider-Queen, Madame Web, Silk and now the Inheritors) that it's time for him to come into full possession of his spider powers.

cmpunk4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SensationalSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Otto can't die. If he died, time paradox and Peter dies also.

Remember when Otto has Superior Spider-Man was sent into the future and returned all messed up. Well... maybe now we'll see why.

And I had enough of Otto has Spider-Man, he doesn't deserve either the title or the power. Although I do give him credit for creating that awesome suit (almost has awesome has the Iron Spider Suit, my favorite).

And I do hope that after this Spider-Verse thing, Peter gets himself a new more updated suit and hopefully an increase in his powers. I think that after all we've learned from his powers (The Great Weaver, Spider-Queen, Madame Web, Silk and now the Inheritors) that it's time for him to come into full possession of his spider powers.

Very well explained, buddy. I get it now because I hadn't read Superior earlier. I was boycotting it but now I've read all the issues.

So according to SSM #19, SpOck returned back to his original timeline. He was beaten up and his costume was all tattered. It means he probably left the Spider-Verse battle and ran off through a portal. Or maybe he got kicked out somehow. Leaving the 'responsibility' on Peter and the rest of the Spiders. It makes sense now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.