Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17245 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

From where I have to start?

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RedOwl_1

I'm new reader on Marvel I many people recommend me Amazing Spider-Man but of course I'm not going to read the 677 issues, I have to get into it in some point... that's the problem, what's that point/issue?

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Superguy0009e

Okay, you are extremely lucky, Dan Slott, the writer of Spiderman has been doing a incredible job with Spidey, so there are really only 2 books you have to pick up to start reading the monthly series. Start with Spiderman: Big Time and Spiderman: Spider Island, and you will be completely ready to catch up with Spidey. Enjoy, Dan Slott is f#%^in amazing

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Daveyo520

I say start with Spider Island.

mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By mewmdude77

I'd probably say Big Time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.