Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

For all the asm trilogy fans!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Darryl

I'm not trying to hate or anything Cuz I honestly don't care but why do u guys feel the need to defend this trilogy much ? Like what do u earn for it. This one person said his favorite sm movie was sm2 and as usual he gets swarm of hate and people saying "u don't know comics, Tobey Maguire sucks! And is a crybaby, not knowing the man don't hear what you're saying considering he's a millionaire and you're not... anyway what's the point of this? Do u guys know Andrew? Do u have a crush on him or something? U think he or Marc Webb cares of what you're saying? They have no idea who u are. Now don't get me wrong, this kind of stuff comes from raemi fanboys to but not nearly as much as these Webb fanboys. If u like the franchise like it. Good for u. If others don't that's their opinion. To bash that person because they don't like what u like and say u wanna cuddle with a person became that person agrees with u is ridiculous. U guys have to much time on your hands. U treat these these movies like thier the most important thing in your life. Lol wow.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

"Why do you need to defend this"

said one of the guys hating on it.

"too much time on your hands and get a life"

someone could say the same to you

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

You do realize that SM2 won the Comicvine award for best Spiderman movie, right? Not to mention it's my favorite Spiderman movie.

Also- ASM is not a trilogy (yet)

Avatar image for themetalgearzero
    TheMetalGearZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darryl:

Wait... WE'RE the ones that should respect other's opinions? Aren't you the one who, in another thread, told me to go away and cuddle with Marc Webb? I even had to flag your comment. Wow...

Also - I like both franchises.

Peace.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

There is no way this thread is serious, even when i think the Raimi Trilogy is the best example of nostalgia, your thread cant be serious.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@darryl: God, but you're ineloquent.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#7 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@darryl: Locking this.

Creating this kind of thread and addressing others in such an insulting and disparaging manner is not acceptable in the slightest. This is the second time I have had to warn you today. I suggest you bear this in mind while posting in the future, and check out our site rules with regards to personal conduct. Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.