F**K YEAH !!!!!!!!

• 98 results
#1 Posted by consolemaster001 (5603 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh good turning Spidey into the Punisher, thank you for justifying my Marvel Ban

#3 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Oh good turning Spidey into the Punisher, thank you for justifying my Marvel Ban

(High fives)

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16493 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by consolemaster001 (5603 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: yeah :D

#6 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome. Though not Spider-man. Love that first panel. Cam's art is fantastic.

#7 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

And thus Marvel's equivalent to Kingdom Come began.

#8 Posted by Lvenger (20008 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@joshmightbe said:

(High fives)

Well I tried Slott but I am so out it isn't even real. Wake me up when you start writing Peter Parker well again

#9 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@joshmightbe said:

(High fives)

Well I tried Slott but I am so out it isn't even real. Wake me up when you start writing Peter Parker well again

Everyone is coming to their senses!

(Cries tears of joy)

#10 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Still can't decide how I feel about this...

#11 Posted by Lvenger (20008 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Lvenger said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@joshmightbe said:

(High fives)

Everyone is coming to their senses!

(Cries tears of joy)

Then I have some other news for you. Though I haven't read Batman 17 yet, I have decided that given Morrison has basically made DoTF redundant with something meaningful, Morrison is the much better Batman writer than Snyder and that I can't follow the whole 'they're too different to compare' line of thought. But I still like Snyder's Batman for the most part :P

#12 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger:

#13 Posted by Vincent92 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

it was cool moment, but i think he will recon it some how like he did with hobgoblin

#14 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: I won't pick up a single Marvel comic until this Superior crap is over

#15 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vincent92 said:

it was cool moment, but i think he will recon it some how like he did with hobgoblin

They will say it was a stun gun or something stupid like that.

#16 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09 said:

I'll bet instead they'll say he hit the steel part of his skull, rendering him comatose but not dead.

#17 Posted by Lvenger (20008 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: I thought you'd be mad about me still liking Snyder? Oh and Grant's now my favourite writer I've decided.

@joshmightbe: I do think Marvel Now has been good to some. Hulk, Thor and New Avengers are on my pull list now.

#18 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: Nah, I don't have a problem with people liking him, nothing wrong with enjoying something, it's when they laud him as the greatest writer Batman has ever gotten that I get annoyed.

#19 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@Ninjablade09 said:

I'll bet instead they'll say he hit the steel part of his skull, rendering him comatose but not dead.

I hope they don't he should stay dead give Peter more guilt. And if Ock returns from the dead it would make Peter more aggressive.

#20 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09 said:

I hope they don't he should stay dead give Peter more guilt. And if Ock returns from the dead it would make Peter more aggressive.

Yes, because if there's one thing Spidey needs more of, it's guilt.

#21 Posted by Lvenger (20008 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: Or being better than Morrison's run on Batman? ;)

#22 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@Ninjablade09 said:

That's basically what his character is now and over the past 10 years

#23 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09 said:

Hence why I'm really hoping that Peter learns to appreciate all he has after he comes back, rather than worrying about all he's lost, now that he's seen someone else with it. With all the stuff he's learned from Ock's duration as Superior, he should be a Superior Superior Spider-Man.

#24 Posted by Vincent92 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@Ninjablade09 said:

Hence why I'm really hoping that Peter learns to appreciate all he has after he comes back, rather than worrying about all he's lost, now that he's seen someone else with it. With all the stuff he's learned from Ock's duration as Superior, he should be a Superior Superior Spider-Man.

i would too, but with all the new stuff he is getting it would make his life way too easy as a super hero, he wouldn't even have to to struggle about being late or missing out on things with his friends

#25 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@Ninjablade09 said:

They are not smart enough to do something like that. It would be nice if they did do something like that. Peter in now all about worrying, but what ever Ock does to ruin Spider-mans rep will defiantly make him sad and more aggressive. The thing is what he learns from Ock will make him more like Batman with spider-powers.

#26 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

well at least! ock is still the villain, now i will patiently wait for peter to kick arse and return ;)

#27 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy Peter's Ghost

#28 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: And of course, we have to get what the writer implies..."You are who you are. That killer will always be hiding inside you", right Otto?

#29 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr said:

@Strider92: And of course, we have to get what the writer implies..."You are who you are. That killer will always be hiding inside you", right Otto?

Is what Peter is thinking

#30 Posted by EdBlank (515 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the fact that by and large, super heroes take the moral high road. Punisher types are not exactly heroes in my eyes. If you have one guy who is 100% accurate taking out mobsters that's one thing. Now imagine 100 guys who have realistic accuracy taking out all the people they THINK should die. Chaos. Morality argument aside: this is great. Kinda sucks that Ock is so cold blooded, but the one thing that's happening that doesn't happen often enough in media THE STORY IS VERY INTERESTING. Will Peter return? When? How will people react to him? .... stay tuned. And isn't that the whole entire point of serialized fiction?

#31 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why anyone has a problem with this.....It's not Peter Parker...it's Ock and him killing someone is completely in character...this should be the start of everyone starting to realize that something is wrong

#32 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09:I perceive it more as a "know thyself" definition, Otto talking to himself or a "hidden" message to the readers that Otto is Otto...

#33 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

comic is great anyone who has read the SS books will likely say the same (all but parker fan-boys), people need to stop taking this stuff so personal and to heart. so what if oc shot someone? would you rather he went batman and let the guy live so he could kill people later on?

#34 Posted by consolemaster001 (5603 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

And thus Marvel's equivalent to Kingdom Come began.

Superior will be magog and peter will be superman

#35 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr said:

@Ninjablade09:I perceive it more as a "know thyself" definition, Otto talking to himself or a "hidden" message to the readers that Otto is Otto...

Mostly likely. As much as I don't like Slott he is a smart writer.

#36 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09: If you ask me, he's a mediocre and sloppy writer, but he has his moments.

#37 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5422 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonSmith

@Ninjablade09 said:

This!!
I loved it, don't understand all the nerd rage over one of the best Spider-Man arcs in awhile. It's awesome to see what Ocks done with Spideys life and I can't wait to see how Peter repairs the damage done to his world.
I mean what do y'all want? One More Day Part deux?
#38 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr: I think he is good at writing batman type stories.

#39 Posted by Avenger85 (1816 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh damn.

Seems like Dock Ock's days as Spider Man are almost over.

TBH this is something Batman should do, to Talia. It's about damn time.

#40 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09 said:

They are not smart enough to do something like that. It would be nice if they did do something like that. Peter in now all about worrying, but what ever Ock does to ruin Spider-mans rep will defiantly make him sad and more aggressive. The thing is what he learns from Ock will make him more like Batman with spider-powers.

Hence why I said HOPING. HOPE.

I highly doubt they'll actually do it: It would involve doing the same thing that resulted in One More Day: Peter's life getting too easy, and him needing to be dragged down to our level (relatively speaking). But until I learn otherwise, I will continue to hope for appreciative, Superior Spider-Man, over:

@WaveMotionCannon said:

This!! I loved it, don't understand all the nerd rage over one of the best Spider-Man arcs in awhile. It's awesome to see what Ocks done with Spideys life and I can't wait to see how Peter repairs the damage done to his world. I mean what do y'all want? One More Day Part deux?

#41 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter's small attempt to change Octavius's mind is really touching

#42 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: That's a nice drawing. Be hilarious of Ock were to wear that.

#43 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

This comic was amazing.

All of you mad and focusing on the death alone are missing out.

The full scope of what Otto's done is far, far worse.

#44 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

This comic was amazing.

Spider-man is Judge Dredd now? Cooooooool.

#45 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09:

... Yes, because he said the word "judge" he's Judge Dredd.

That's how that works.

#46 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Ante upped, suckers!!!

#47 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: No because he is now Judging people and depending on there crimes he is going to judge if they live or not.

#48 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Dan Slott should just step off.He did some cool things but the whole thing with SUperior Spider-Man is going worse and worse.

#49 Edited by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

This comic was amazing.

Oh, undoubtedly. Spock becoming 'Big Brother' to the cit- OH MY (insert deity of choice here!)

Maybe it's obvious, but it just hit me now. I think this is a LOT worse than we think: How would Ultron know all the weaknesses of the Avengers, where he hasn't before? How would he know everything in the city, all the weakpoints, where everyone is going, concentrating, and how to attack where they're not? How would he know how to take them apart from the inside out and take over completely unless he had help from the inside? Like, say, little helpers spread out over the city, hacked and keeping an eye on EVERYONE.

#50 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: Great thought, but Age of Ultron was delayed like hell. So the two plotlines likely have nothing to do with each other.

@TDK_1997 said:

I think that Dan Slott should just step off.He did some cool things but the whole thing with SUperior Spider-Man is going worse and worse.

How is it bad?

Like how?

Any reason other than "It's not Peter", please.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.