Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Do you like the idea of Spiderman and silk?

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you like the idea of Spiderman and silk? (154 votes)

Yes 49%
    No 56%

i think shes a bit young for him

• 
    Michael_Data

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I like the character Silk and how Her and Spider-man have a huge attraction to each other. Its something fun they can play with. I also think her character has a lots of potential after reading the first issue of her comic. So I'm all for Spider-Silk ship

This just cracked me up

No Caption Provided

Also

No Caption Provided

Plus her costume is really cool. All Ninja Spider like

No Caption Provided

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Zarius

Having raging horny, barely consenusal primal sex is "fun" and "playful". Words of a "fan" who knows nothing of classic Spider-Man or power and responsibility folks.

Peter is tool old for this crap.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius said:

Having raging horny, barely consenusal primal sex is "fun" and "playful". Words of a "fan" who knows nothing of classic Spider-Man or power and responsibility folks.

Peter is tool old for this crap.

Which is why Silk wants to get as far away from Peter. But I suspect that those primal instincts have dissipated significantly.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just another way to increase Spidey's booty count.

Michael_Data

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfury78: True I believe they gone down also. Now I'm interested in seeing what happened to the character family.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

Like the Black Cat(before her mind warped into evil)? Although if her memories of Peter as Spider-Man were restored to her(after she unmasked him in front of the camera), she would be very upset with him because she'll feel that he betrayed her in making out together without her full knowledge restored. I do not think that Felicia would have liked the fact that Peter took advantage of her in that manner via the no strings attached relationship(aka friends with benefits) because he knew what was going on by not restoring her memories sooner. If there was a reason for Felicia to hate Spider-Man, it's likely to be the friends with benefits relationship of which she would NEVER agreed to if her full memories were restored.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@ostyo said:

Only that this time he can't avoid it.......cuz nature......

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

Only that this time he can't avoid it.......cuz nature......

Not nature at all. Artificial attraction. With that problem out the way, we see that Silk is not really into Peter Parker at all in contrast Jessica Drew.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RevivalMH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By RevivalMH

@zarius: How do you know he's not a long time Spider-man fan? I've read what most would consider all of classic spidey and I still enjoy his relationship with Silk.

No one on this thread has been able to put up a good argument of what's wrong with casual sex between consenting adults. It's like everyone has this idea that Peter is this perfect person which is totally untrue. Anyone who has read classic spidey knows how flawed of a person he started out as.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius: How do you know he's not a long time Spider-man fan? I've read what most would consider all of classic spidey and I still enjoy his relationship with Silk.

No one on this thread has been able to put up a good argument of what's wrong with casual sex between consenting adults. It's like everyone has this idea that Peter is this perfect person which is totally untrue. Anyone who has read classic spidey knows how flawed of a person he started out as.

Because the whole business with the spider-pheromones really makes the consenting part of your statement very murky.

RevivalMH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: The fact that they, despite knowing what the pheromones do, continue to see each other means they are consenting. If it really bothered them they wouldn't hang around each other and just communicate over the phone or something.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Zarius

@revivalmh said:

@vegandiet: The fact that they, despite knowing what the pheromones do, continue to see each other means they are consenting. If it really bothered them they wouldn't hang around each other and just communicate over the phone or something.

Cindy was resistant to Peter's intervention and turned down Peter's offer of dinner in the debut issue (do try to keep up). He's the one pushing for something, she's more interested in sorting herself out now. And she starts flirting with Johnny in her run later, so there's clearly nothing going on and that issue has been settled for now.

Also, there's a difference between "starting out" flawed and "maturing". Peter took a billion steps backwards in maturity from Civil War to OMD onwards. If you truly valued Peter's history, you'd know that, but since you don't...well, need I say more?

"No one on this thread has been able to put up a good argument of what's wrong with casual sex between consenting adults"

It's a pretty hollow experience from the people I've talked to and Peter's done this several times in the comics since OMD and it's never interesting or meaningful.. You should always stick to making out with your soul mate, as Peter should with MJ.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius: The interesting relationships that could rival MJ are those that Slott doesn't want to do as he prefers his own creations. I think it's likely to remain as such throughout his run on Spider-Man. The heroines that I've talked about could have made for an interesting story. But Slott calls the shots as to who Peter should be with. I never liked the idea of Silk x Spider-Man as that felt forced and an unnatural progress whereas, his past relationship with the Black Cat, Carol Danvers, Silver Sable, Black Widow, and Jessica Drew felt like a natural progression. Even Betty Brant or Jennifer Walters(Human side) would have been interesting, along with Greer Grant and Betsy Braddock. But we keep seeing his with women who are not interesting at all.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Zarius

i a

@darthfury78 said:

@zarius: The interesting relationships that could rival MJ are those that Slott doesn't want to do as he prefers his own creations. I think it's likely to remain as such throughout his run on Spider-Man. The heroines that I've talked about could have made for an interesting story. But Slott calls the shots as to who Peter should be with. I never liked the idea of Silk x Spider-Man as that felt forced and an unnatural progress whereas, his past relationship with the Black Cat, Carol Danvers, Silver Sable, Black Widow, and Jessica Drew felt like a natural progression. Even Betty Brant or Jennifer Walters(Human side) would have been interesting, along with Greer Grant and Betsy Braddock. But we keep seeing his with women who are not interesting at all.

As a writer, I'm not opposed to new creations, but they need to be steadily built up and not have so much of the stink of an agenda about them. They need to feel like natural fits, a lot of the people you keep mentioning would be good fits, though not all in a romantic capacity (just my two cents), Silk is more a forced issue even in the narrative, and Anna I think will become a turn-coat once Otto is ressurected

RevivalMH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius: I've read Silk #1 and yes I understand that their relationship now is different from the pre spider-verse (also different writers and directions etc etc.) How does this indicate they weren't consenting? Which was my original argument.

Yes, I do know he has matured. I have read most of ASM in its entirety. I am very aware. However, my point still stands that Peter is not perfect and shouldn't asexual. Like it or not (which I don't) he's not currently married. MJ is dating other people and so should Peter. At least until everything hopefully gets fixed in RYV.

Yes, being intimate with your soulmate is probably one of the best experiences we can have in our lives and I hope everyone gets to experience that. Having sex though is a part of dating and only natural. It shouldn't be shamed.

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
    MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

The Silk X Spider-man pairing is forced.in the worst way possible. It's lacks any chemistry and has little to no build up and brings down both characters. It's better for both of them to keep apart.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius said:

i a

@darthfury78 said:

As a writer, I'm not opposed to new creations, but they need to be steadily built up and not have so much of the stink of an agenda about them. They need to feel like natural fits, a lot of the people you keep mentioning would be good fits, though not all in a romantic capacity (just my two cents), Silk is more a forced issue even in the narrative, and Anna I think will become a turn-coat once Otto is resurrected

I agree. Although that ones I have mentioned do have to potential to fit in the romantic capacity. With Jennifer Walters, her human side could fit into the romantic capacity while her She-Hulk persona might not for Peter Parker given her choices of men on a short term basis.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Silk X Spider-man pairing is forced.in the worst way possible. It's lacks any chemistry and has little to no build up and brings down both characters. It's better for both of them to keep apart.

Amen!!!

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Jimishim12

@zarius said:

@revivalmh said:

Cindy was resistant to Peter's intervention and turned down Peter's offer of dinner in the debut issue (do try to keep up). He's the one pushing for something, she's more interested in sorting herself out now. And she starts flirting with Johnny in her run later, so there's clearly nothing going on and that issue has been settled for now.

Also, there's a difference between "starting out" flawed and "maturing". Peter took a billion steps backwards in maturity from Civil War to OMD onwards. If you truly valued Peter's history, you'd know that, but since you don't...well, need I say more?

"No one on this thread has been able to put up a good argument of what's wrong with casual sex between consenting adults"

It's a pretty hollow experience from the people I've talked to and Peter's done this several times in the comics since OMD and it's never interesting or meaningful.. You should always stick to making out with your soul mate, as Peter should with MJ.

MJ is a gold digging muggle who makes Peter a submissive pussy and simply super heroes trophy at the end off the day because lord knows Superheroes have to be predetermined with preset love interest ala Lois Lane and Iris West. There are tons of women more fitting for Peter Benjamin Parker, Jessica slapped the taste out of MJ once for being a noisy hussy who was up in shit that her hubby was involved in. Overall MJ is not cool enogh to be Peter's soul mate. Certainly not Lois(I hate that character as well but she is one of the hardcore superheroes wifus and supporting character) and certainly not Sue.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I think they're way more interesting as friends. Silk is a great character though and I'm super excited and hopeful her up coming date with Johnny Storm will go well.

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
    MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

@zarius said:

@revivalmh said:

MJ is a gold digging muggle who makes Peter a submissive pussy and simply super heroes trophy at the end off the day because lord knows Superheroes have to be predetermined with preset love interest ala Lois Lane and Iris West. There are tons of women more fitting for Peter Benjamin Parker, Jessica slapped the taste out of MJ once for being a noisy hussy who was up in shit that her hubby was involved in. Overall MJ is not cool enogh to be Peter's soul mate. Certainly not Lois(I hate that character as well but she is one of the hardcore superheroes wifus and supporting character) and certainly not Sue.

I'm sorry but I've seen exactly zero proof of MJ being Gold digger. Jessica Drew I see no connection other than them both having spider powers and being on the same team. I also want to see proof of the scene you are talking about.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Zarius

This fool doesn't like MJ, and doesn't like Lois...yeah, I'm officially not taking this guy's opinion on the two most iconic love interests in the modern hero medium seriously, it's not even a real opinion, it's one formed out of sheer arrogance and ignorance. People who throw the word "trophy wife" about have zero idea what it means most of the time, and know piss all about relationships at the end of the day. They are losers.

Peter's been more of a submissive pussy since 2007 without MJ also. I suggest you read all the stories where he draws on the strength of MJ's faith in him to pull off incredible feats and to never say die. Oh wait, you're not a real fan, so obviously you won't do the research even if I ask you.

MJ was never a gold digger. She is Peter's best friend and always valued his normal self over Spider-Man.

MJ is the coolest cat there is amongst Peter's lovers when handled right, and there's been plenty of talents out there that "got her" and wrote great stuff that strengthened her as a character. The newspaper strips I would recommend if you want an example of MJ being a great and healthy fit for Peter these last eight years.

Yap away all you want, but MJ is Peter's soul mate, the endgame, and she'll have her time again, and sooner than you think...Silk is not going to be remembered in a few years and her book is going to stick around a lot less

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not? She seems like a likeable character. And it reminds me of New 52 Superman/Wonder Woman relationship.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By darthfury78

@nybreezy said:

Why not? She seems like a likeable character. And it reminds me of New 52 Superman/Wonder Woman relationship.

Wonder Woman was not a newly created character in the pages of Superman. Nor were her powers the same as Superman. Personally, we've already seen how Slott handled Peter and Silk's relationship that in her self titled series, the writer has said that there are no plans for a romantic relationship between Peter x Cindy. Stephen Wacker once said that Cindy Moon is the inspiration of Ultimate Universe Jessica Drew and Mattie Franklin.In a sense, Cindy is the female version of Peter Parker. If Cindy actually liked Peter, she would have accepted his dinner date invitations.

How ironic that the only love interests that we've seen since the break up of Peter and Mary Jane are Dan Slott created Amazing Spider-Man characters and not outside characters who are not created in the pages of Spider-Man. The only non-Spidey created character that we've seen to express an interest in Peter were Carol Danvers and Jessica Drew.

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy said:

Wonder Woman was not a newly created character in the pages of Superman. Nor were her powers the same as Superman. Personally, we've already seen how Slott handled Peter and Silk's relationship that in her self titled series, the writer has said that there are no plans for a romantic relationship between Peter x Cindy. Stephen Wacker once said that Cindy Moon is the inspiration of Ultimate Universe Jessica Drew and Mattie Franklin.In a sense, Cindy is the female version of Peter Parker. If Cindy actually liked Peter, she would have accepted his dinner date invitations.

How ironic that the only love interests that we've seen since the break up of Peter and Mary Jane are Dan Slott created Amazing Spider-Man characters and not outside characters who are not created in the pages of Spider-Man. The only non-Spidey created character that we've seen to express an interest in Peter were Carol Danvers and Jessica Drew.

Oh I know the difference. I'm just saying it reminds me of the SM/WW romance. You know: almost same set of powers (that will practically eliminate the damsel-in-distress situation), practically the same person but different gender, little-to-no chemistry. Remember, the only interaction they had before their relationship:

No Caption Provided

So for Marvel to not go into the Spider-Man/Silk romance kind of surprises me. I was seeing a lot of similarities with with these two pairings that I thought they would have went for it. Heck, Peter/MJ and Clark/Lois marriage were dissolved just for these types of things to happen.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy said:

@darthfury78 said:

@nybreezy said:

Oh I know the difference. I'm just saying it reminds me of the SM/WW romance. You know: almost same set of powers (that will practically eliminate the damsel-in-distress situation), practically the same person but different gender, little-to-no chemistry. Remember, the only interaction they had before their relationship:

No Caption Provided

So for Marvel to not go into the Spider-Man/Silk romance kind of surprises me. I was seeing a lot of similarities with with these two pairings that I thought they would have went for it. Heck, Peter/MJ and Clark/Lois marriage were dissolved just for these types of things to happen.

Because fan fic logic its applying into comic books to sell at people.

People dont make pairs based on chemistry and how the characters are, they made them based on the most bizarre things.

Its pretty much 50 Shades of Grey all over the place, thanks to the fact people believes good writing its random thing they like, even when its totally out of character and totally out of internal logic.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy: I think that Peter Parker and Jessica Drew works so much better that Peter Parker and Cindy Moon. If there was a Spider-Themed character who would well with Peter Parker would be Jessica Drew and the Black Widow. At least they have a working chemistry whenever they are together. With Silk, it felt like Peter was making love to himself as Cindy feels like a derivative of Ultimate Universe Jessica Drew, whose the female clone of Ultimate Universe Peter Parker. I see Cindy as a female version of Peter than anyone else.

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfury78: Never seen Peter and Jessica work together so I wouldn't know if they have chemistry or not.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As if this is any worse than what Felicia did to him

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's good

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:

I think it's good

Not when Slott wrote them.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell no.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Silk Origins!!!!

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO!

clonesaga2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely not, in my opinion this pairing belongs in the trash.

Especially not with the Silk Slott has written. Feels too much like fanfiction for me to be able to enjoy it. Slott's Silk isn't a character she's more of a walking plot device and easy source of fanservice. Really? Spider pheromones make them wanna have sex all the time? Jessica Drew has those and they didn't want to have sex when they got close. He's pretty much killed any chance I had of being interested in this character, because he's trying to hard push her as the new girlfriend without first developing her character. I hear the solo Silk series is doing a good job developing her by giving her a personality, which I applaud them for doing so, after all Slott didn't give them much of anything to work with.

A maturing relationship takes time and skill to develop properly, Dan Slott just doesn't seem to have the patience to do so. Who can blame him? He gets the whole Spidey toy-box to play with and can even make his own new toys. He doesn't want to take time to develop relationships, he just wants things to happen, which hurts the story because he makes it difficult for readers to care about Silk. I don't care about Silk because Slott doesn't take time to make me care, he just says "She's super special! Like her! She's your new Spider-Man's one and only girlfriend!" I don't care that she's dating Spider-Man because the only depth to this relationship is "Tee hee Sex and Spider powers." He should have developed her personality to make us and Peter care about her, but instead he settled for his quick fix "pheromones" garbage. Silk could be an interesting character, like Miguel in Spider-Man 2099, or Miles in Ultimate, but Slott isn't going to give us that.

However the biggest reason I don't like it, is because we all know this "relationship" won't go anywhere anyways. Crazy Town Banana Pants Parker will screw it up somehow, and then he'll fumble his way into another woman's bedroom and then the cycle will happen all over again. These are dark times for Spider-Man.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By christianrapper

i still love spiderman and silk's relationship. i hope they keep it.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clonesaga2099: I could see Jessica Drew and Peter Parker having a mutual relationship as there is a history there between them. Peter respects Jessica and vice versa. In fact she's one of the few heroines who actually likes Peter as more than just an ally. I could see a developing relationship between them. But not in a manner that we had seen with Silk. If Silk started the way that she's now depicted in her solo series, she would not have ended up like Carlie Cooper.

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This poll is weird. There's a 51% that said yes, but there's 57% that said no. That's over 100%. That's not possible. There's something wrong within the Matrix! Where's Ne-Yo?!

But, it does say not everyone is opposed to Spidey & Silk.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By christianrapper

people on this board at least seem to hate slott so they hat silk. to me it makes since that spidey would be attracted to silk. they both have similar powers. they can relate to each other. no one can use her against him like they do m.j. or other of his girlfriends.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely not, in my opinion this pairing belongs in the trash.

Especially not with the Silk Slott has written. Feels too much like fanfiction for me to be able to enjoy it. Slott's Silk isn't a character she's more of a walking plot device and easy source of fanservice. Really? Spider pheromones make them wanna have sex all the time? Jessica Drew has those and they didn't want to have sex when they got close. He's pretty much killed any chance I had of being interested in this character, because he's trying to hard push her as the new girlfriend without first developing her character. I hear the solo Silk series is doing a good job developing her by giving her a personality, which I applaud them for doing so, after all Slott didn't give them much of anything to work with.

A maturing relationship takes time and skill to develop properly, Dan Slott just doesn't seem to have the patience to do so. Who can blame him? He gets the whole Spidey toy-box to play with and can even make his own new toys. He doesn't want to take time to develop relationships, he just wants things to happen, which hurts the story because he makes it difficult for readers to care about Silk. I don't care about Silk because Slott doesn't take time to make me care, he just says "She's super special! Like her! She's your new Spider-Man's one and only girlfriend!" I don't care that she's dating Spider-Man because the only depth to this relationship is "Tee hee Sex and Spider powers." He should have developed her personality to make us and Peter care about her, but instead he settled for his quick fix "pheromones" garbage. Silk could be an interesting character, like Miguel in Spider-Man 2099, or Miles in Ultimate, but Slott isn't going to give us that.

However the biggest reason I don't like it, is because we all know this "relationship" won't go anywhere anyways. Crazy Town Banana Pants Parker will screw it up somehow, and then he'll fumble his way into another woman's bedroom and then the cycle will happen all over again. These are dark times for Spider-Man.

Pretty much all the comments in favor of the relationship point all those as being the reasons they like it and if it was something positive.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: If you get to read Silk's on going series, you'll find that Silk's not into Spider-Man. The writer had mentioned that Cindy is not attracted to Peter Parker in any way. She even rejected his dating proposals. If she was into him, wouldn't she at least accept his offer to get to know him better?

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

Just as friends. Not romantically and especially not crime fighting teammates.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By JulieDC

I don't find her as annoying as Carly but I don't care for Peter's relationships unless it involves MJ, Gwen, or Black Cat.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfury78: what do u mean her mind got warped I know she was mad at doc spider for betraying her but I have seen her in the new venom series but she is not the same as she was in the past. And sorry if I sound like a newb I'm not the biggest spider fan I did like the recent scarlet spider series with kaine as a bad ass Spider-Man / spider totem I can get along with kaine because I can relate he is dark but cares in his own way like batman I also really like the previous agent of the cosmos venom series.

And for the question peter and Cindy I do not know much about them but I like it kinda reminds me of batman with cat woman or talia someone he can relate with.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By darthfury78

@darthfury78: what do u mean her mind got warped I know she was mad at doc spider for betraying her but I have seen her in the new venom series but she is not the same as she was in the past. And sorry if I sound like a newb I'm not the biggest spider fan I did like the recent scarlet spider series with kaine as a bad ass Spider-Man / spider totem I can get along with kaine because I can relate he is dark but cares in his own way like batman I also really like the previous agent of the cosmos venom series.

And for the question peter and Cindy I do not know much about them but I like it kinda reminds me of batman with cat woman or talia someone he can relate with.

Read the first 6-issues of ASM volume #3 that talks about silk and the reason to why I dislike the character. To me, Silk was Slott's attempt to prevent a team-up between Spider-Man and Spider-Woman against The Black Cat and Electro. Dan Slott created Silk from borrowing Ultimate Spider-woman's powers and organic webbing. Her origins are somewhat similar to Mattie Franklyn's Spider-Woman. When Senior ASM Editor Nick Lowe mentioned that he wanted Jessica Drew to be a part of Spider-Man's world, I was hoping that we finally get to see more interaction between Jessica Drew and Peter Parker. The best opportunity for that was Amazing Spider-Man(volume 3) when they work together against The Black Cat. This could have been an excellent way to promote Jessica to the ASM readers who might not have read her adventures in the past and open up the door towards them supporting her upcoming series. Instead, Lowe allowed Slott to sidestep him with his Spider-Woman imitation, which had made me so angry because this should have been Jessica Drew's moment. Not a generic character who takes away the spotlight from a character who would had been better served instead of a new character who was not needed at all. Ever since Silk and Spider-Gwen were created, we have never seen Jessica Drew and Peter Parker working together at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.