did spiderman and black cat broke up??

#1 Posted by spidermannoir (34 posts) - - Show Bio

yes guys here is a question first pic. amazing spiderman 607:http://www.google.com.tr/imgres?q=spiderman+black+cat+607&um=1&hl=tr&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=622&tbm=isch&tbnid=NBQUVlhJ0e2o5M:&imgrefurl=http://www.spidermancrawlspace.com/wordpress/2010/03/28/black-cat-an-analysis-of-leather-and-lipstick/&docid=dyJA0M1ESHezwM&imgurl=http://www.spidermancrawlspace.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/asm607.jpg&w=238&h=395&ei=4p8EUPjDOMTgtQbB1_XQBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=998&vpy=201&dur=289&hovh=289&hovw=174&tx=108&ty=180&sig=101899894899462036563&page=1&tbnh=128&tbnw=77&start=0&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:90

second pic daredevil 8 (spiderman 677):http://www.google.com.tr/imgres?q=daredevil+black+cat&um=1&hl=tr&biw=1366&bih=622&tbm=isch&tbnid=BDCs3EDdgk1rfM:&imgrefurl=http://www.comicvine.com/black-cat/29-1479/dsa/105-2166444/&docid=mrOfmg73FewfMM&imgurl=http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60352/2166444-dsa.png&w=409&h=381&ei=VKAEUJWjKoLbtAbK2NTcBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=577&vpy=176&dur=1025&hovh=217&hovw=233&tx=158&ty=178&sig=101899894899462036563&page=1&tbnh=135&tbnw=145&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:78

ı cant understand their relationship sometimes she is funny but sometimes she is sl*t like that

#2 Posted by UrbanChill (231 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant see the photos

#3 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

Just had to make sure you weren't the same guy who made the "did Black Panther killed anyone?" thread. Anyways there are no pictures.

#4 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13400 posts) - - Show Bio

The world is full of questions.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidermannoir: Yes Spider-man and Black Cat are no longer together. She's currently with Daredevil.

#6 Posted by spidermannoir (34 posts) - - Show Bio

copy- paste for see pictures

strider thanks for your answer

#7 Edited by Onemoreposter (4069 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Harsh....

#8 Edited by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Haha, well played.

#9 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@UrbanChill said:

i cant see the photos

same...

#10 Posted by cnkrc (13 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as I concerned Spidey and Black Cat were nothinig more than bed buddies. So It doesn't matter if they break up or more.

#11 Posted by spidermannoir (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: ok,kid if you are felling relax now you can go your bed...

#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13400 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spidermannoir: Lol, I'm 19. Word to the wise, if your going to call someone a kid, make your that your sentences don't resemble that of a four years old yourself.

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13400 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidermanoir:fair enough. I apologize for disrespecting you. There has been a troll roaming the boards with a similar speech pattern to yours and I assumed it was you. Im sorry.

#14 Posted by PunyParker (11971 posts) - - Show Bio

What is she particularly doing in Daredevil comics, anyway.....are they a couple?

#15 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

wow

sad

#16 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Spidey and Black Cat broke up. Spidey is now dating Daredevil.

#17 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

She's not dating Daredevil. She used him to steal something and then left him after deciding not stealing it because current Marvel regime don't get the character at all.

#18 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:

Spidey is now dating Daredevil.

I'm a couple of issues behind both in ASM and Daredevil but I must admit that's quite the development.
#19 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@fodigg said:

I'm a couple of issues behind both in ASM and Daredevil but I must admit that's quite the development.

Oh come on, it's been in the subtext for years.

#20 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@fodigg said:

No, it's a three way relationship between Peter, Matt, and Johnny (human torch). That is more the subtext all these years. Peter is the dominant one of the three, and Black Cat sits out the window taking pics to add to her collection.

#21 Posted by PunyParker (11971 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat is and always will be a Spiderman character.....

I read the Daredevil issues just to learn about the Felicia thing.....she used him well....even slept with him......

@Morpheus_: You sir, deserve a medal!! :D

#22 Posted by acer51 (2246 posts) - - Show Bio

@mewmdude77 said:

@fodigg said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@fodigg said:

No, it's a three way relationship between Peter, Matt, and Johnny (human torch). That is more the subtext all these years. Peter is the dominant one of the three, and Black Cat sits out the window taking pics to add to her collection.

You guys are freaking joking right? Please tell me they didn't make Spiderman gay!

#23 Posted by Teerack (7058 posts) - - Show Bio

they broke up about 30ish years ago.

#24 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

She's not dating Daredevil. She used him to steal something and then left him after deciding not stealing it because current Marvel regime don't get the character at all.

Yeah that annoyed me. I have no problem with her going off with DareDevil as really Black Cat/Spider-man has pretty much run its course but the writer really screwed up her character.

#25 Edited by PunyParker (11971 posts) - - Show Bio
Seriously,currently...... where is Black Cat? 

@Strider92: I havent seen good Black Cat writing, since evil men do.....(yes, this was better than the #606 and #607 ASM issues...)
#26 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

If he doesn't get back together with MJ, I'd rather he be with Black Cat. Anything is better than Carlie Cooper.

#27 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

@Madame_Mist said:

Anything is better than Carlie Cooper.

#28 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Madame_Mist said:

Anything is better than Carlie Cooper.

#29 Posted by PunyParker (11971 posts) - - Show Bio
@Madame_Mist: YEAH,you said it !
#30 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

@mewmdude77 said:

@fodigg said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@fodigg said:

You guys are freaking joking right? Please tell me they didn't make Spiderman gay!

Nobody needs to "make" Spider-Man be gay.

#31 Posted by acer51 (2246 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

@acer51 said:

@mewmdude77 said:

@fodigg said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@fodigg said:

Okay I can see from the comments above they were joking.

But Spidermans not gay, he's had at least 4 hot girl friends.

#32 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

@fodigg said:

@acer51 said:

@mewmdude77 said:

@fodigg said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@fodigg said:

Okay I can see from the comments above they were joking.

But Spidermans not gay, he's had at least 4 hot girl friends.

So a skinny ripped guy surrounded by insanely hot women but he's still single with no kids, and he likes to "swing" around the city wearing skin-tight spandex, and hang out with a ton of over-muscled bros also in skin-tight spandex? All those girls were his spider-beards.

#33 Posted by PunyParker (11971 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg: If you put it that way, yes....he's GAAAAAY......BUT he loves every women he had anything with her.....he loves MJ cause she is(was) his wife,he loves Felicia cause she is his friend(was gf) and she loves his lost love, Gwen.......no.....STOP...... :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.