Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Did Mayday and Peter (616) meet before Spider-verse?

sgu823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In the first issue of Spider-verse, when all the spider-people first meet we see Mayday take her mask off and say "You know me" to 616 Peter, to which he replies "Mayday?!" implying that they've met before. I never read any of MCU2 so I tried looking this up to see if this were actually true but couldn't find anything.

Did Slott just make that up for the sake of the story or have they actually meet before, and if so what issue?

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zarius

Mayday did indeed cross over into the 616 universe in two issues of her own book. In Peter's timeline it was set around ASM#25 ("Captured By J.Jonah Jameson"), along the way she also met Aunt May and Mary Jane in the same story. She also encouraged Aunt May to continue to try and pair Peter and MJ together.

While this was the first instance of father and daughter meeting, other versions of Mayday have went back in time and met Peter too, like in the UK Spidey comics

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.