Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Death Threats to Dan Slott and Superior Spider-man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DaemonTheDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DaemonTheDemon

Seriously? You guys hate asm 700 so much you would send death threats? Sure Dan is now the most hated man on the planet but death threats are way too far.

I admit that I wanted to beat the living crap out slott for what he did to my child hero and there is no doubt that you guys want to as well. Ever since ssm came out I will on longer read ANYTHING related to spider-man since it's Doc Ock and not the TRUE spider-man.

Also those threats will hit the roof sky high if Slott makes Spock sleep with mary jane since it's seen as rape. I'm not much of Peter/Mary Jane fan but that is just wrong on so many levels. And if Slott says that he is a spider-man fan don't believe him because a spider-man fan would NEVER do something this stupid and horrible.

And what steve wacker said about peter parker fan will eventually fade is the single most stupidest and ridiculous thing he ever said. Tell me your thoughts guys.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By TheCrowbar

@DaemonTheDemon: You're a little behind the time. The police were notified those losers will be dealt with.

Nightwing28710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Nightwing28710

Making threats is dumb. If they want Peter Parker back sooner stop buying the comic.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Making threats is dumb. If they want Peter Parker back sooner stop buying the comic.

THIS, and this goes for anything people don't like, and want to complain about. Don't like the direction that a comicis going, then stop buying it. Complain complain complain, and you still buy the next issue... WHAT?

(+)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Idiots...

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JonSmith

And here I thought he got off slott free.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
    Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

You're late. been done before.

http://www.comicvine.com/dan-slott/26-41786/dan-slotts-been-receiving-death-threats-via-twitter/92-736642/

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#8  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Spock?

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
    Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.